It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

380 American Rebels Reported Killed In Michigan Battle

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
You guys are making me realize how little I know about freshwater fishing.
South Louisiana saltwater boy

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Black spinner-bait... that's my go to pike lure. If I could only have one lure in my box that is what it would be. I catch a lot of pike, they are usually what I'm after. You can have your stinky salmon and brown trout

I heard a similar story of a loud explosion a week ago in southern MI that shook houses and took down trees even, then it was deleted off of facebook....

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Too bad the picture they put in the "article" of the military planes, was a photo snapped in South Bend Indiana a few days ago when the "military exercise" was taking place on the MI border with that state.

Russian media the last month or so has been doing anything to discredit the US government. Why? Russia isn't getting what it wants in Syria and the only thing they can do is test launch ICBMs over the Middle East to scare people. RT News is also doing a poor job of discrediting the 'citizen journalists' in Syria. Sad part is, most people in Russia truly believe most of the crap RT News and et al spew.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
American Rebels? This could be part of some sort of Kremlin training scenario?

The idea that American citizens could rise up against their Government would be a good scenario to use for a perparatory wargame exercise.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I'll say it again
SORSCHA FAIL is DAVID BOOTH, KNOWN FRAUD
anything this clown reports is automatically untrue
there

thats my good deed for tomorrow too

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Now that's just funny. I like how the article spoke of your detainment. I think if a battle was happening here in MI a few more people would know about it. Even if it was up north where there is less of a population. Hope the fishing was good. I spent the day on Independence lake in Wastenaw county yesterday. Hopefully you will get somewhere with the source of the explosions but who knows. Maybe they are doing dump-es's of DU rounds underground up there. Why not poison one of the most beautiful places in the country. Isn't that the status quo these days.

As always stay safe and good luck. Let me know if you ever need a hand with anything.

Semper Fi

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Perhaps it happened at one of those FEMA camps, eh?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
Now that's just funny. I like how the article spoke of your detainment. I think if a battle was happening here in MI a few more people would know about it. Even if it was up north where there is less of a population. Hope the fishing was good. I spent the day on Independence lake in Wastenaw county yesterday. Hopefully you will get somewhere with the source of the explosions but who knows. Maybe they are doing dump-es's of DU rounds underground up there. Why not poison one of the most beautiful places in the country. Isn't that the status quo these days.

As always stay safe and good luck. Let me know if you ever need a hand with anything.

Semper Fi

The UP is doing fine!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

then there also was this reporter detained and arrested has anyone heard fropm the reporter? here is the link hwww.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-6-2012 by q13ert because: forgot link

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

June 11, 2012
380 American Rebels Reported Killed In Michigan Battle
By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

from the link in the OP

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorsha Fail/David Booth are the most vile form of internet hoaxers

edit on 11-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by q13ert
reply to post by usmc0311

then there also was this reporter detained and arrested has anyone heard fropm the reporter? here is the link hwww.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-6-2012 by q13ert because: forgot link

The reporter was the OP of this thread. I'm sure he is fine. He said he was fishing yesterday. I just created a thread for all of this crazy michigan stuff to be compiled on and investigated further calling for all michiganders to report in on what is happening in their areas so that maybe we just might find some answers. Here is the link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
OK but tell me this beforeitsnews. how come you haven't reported on the "fact" that the south Florida militia and i have been holding off the invading North Korean and Chinese forces all along the southern florida beaches for the past two weeks? Hmm, Hmm...if pussonymous want's to do something productive they should shut down that piece of s**t site

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

As for the rebels...I'm sure that they would have been tweeting their demise. It would be everywhere by now.

Unless of course they all died in the blast, as stated.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

i can surely report that illinois hasn't invaded iowa yet,

and the east iowa militia is not at war with the government as of now.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
just as china and n.korea censor every news against their regime, how do you know they're not censoring this.

the people in china and n.korea have no idea what's happening 10 miles away.

google has proven it'll do anything the u.s. government tells them to. googles probably a cia business front for all you know.

it's easy to censor people who sit around a computer all day and don't even bother to look out the window.

90% of the stuff on the internet don't even have authors.

the only way to confirm for sure is to go to the alleged source of the incident. and as an ats member here found out, you'll be arrested, intimidated and have an automatic rifle pointed at your head.

just for asking a question.

does that sound like the actions of free and open society.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311

Semper Fi

The alleged "battle" would have taken place not that far from Grayling, which happens to have a pretty decent sized US army base. In High School we spent a summer up there in JROTC. It is also pretty close to the massive tourist spot of Mackinaw Island. So for something like this to go totally unnoticed by every major news outlet on the planet would be next to 100% impossible.
edit on 11-6-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: clarify

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Has "it" begun?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by demontigny
how do you know that that isnt the truth? they could be keeping it a secret so more people dont join the fight... sounds interesting to say the least

Yes. Exactly. There are actually 150 million people in American concentration camps put there by the Obama regime.

Anyone who believes this # will believe anything.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Why was www.abovetopsecret.com... this thread censored? I thought ATS was a safe place for discussion about anything.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Any story that starts by saying the source is a report circulating around the Kremlin is guaranteed to be Scorcha Fail. Saves you having to read the rest of the garbage below it...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join