It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Blood is back!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This season already seems exceptionally better then the last couple of seasons.

I think the quality of Game of Thrones has inspired Alan Ball to step his game back up.

I've always been such a big fan of SVU, it's hard to see Chris Meloni with his new 'Special Victims.' Looking forward to seeing how he does with this character. Remember him in Oz?
He earned the nickname of Meloni Baloney with me after that. Heh.

edit on 6/19/2012 by Whisper67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Jessica is the best part of true blood .. so hot

No kidding. Also, in RL, she's a geek, which just adds to it....

I really want to know who brought Newlin over.

They have to be part of this anarchy group that doesn't want to mainstream, likely the same people who are helping Russell recuperate no doubt. I can't help but think we're going to recognize the face, but I can't think of any candidates who haven't met the true death yet....or possibly one of the Authority council members....(my money's on the kid, as he has almost zero to gain from mainstreaming).

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
My understanding that Michonne will be played by Danai Gurira.
I would Love it if it were Rutina though. She would make a killer Michonne.

Jessica is pretty hot, but honestly, Rutina is so in shape. I caught a look at her shoulders and upper body and was inspired to work out harder.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Lol, yah the kid actually did seem like he has a pretty violent temper.
I was watching the behind the scenes stuff last night. Sounds like there are definitely some vamps in that room that are spies.
So if they know about Eric and Bill now..... it's a matter of time before it blows up.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

only a couple eps in, and already better, last season made me want to neck myself it was so bad.

Fingers crossed they keep it up.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by Gazrok

only a couple eps in, and already better, last season made me want to neck myself it was so bad.

Fingers crossed they keep it up.

I think the same. I actually was ready to give up on it but this season (so far) seems much better. Haven't watched last nights episode yet but probably will watch tonight.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
As suspected, Newlin is definitely in with the Authority, and that's how he knew about Bill and Eric.

The question is still who made him though, as it doesn't seem to be any of the powerful vamps on the council (or he would have been able to take Jessica). It's obvious his creation was by request of the council though. (as the new Nan Flannagan).

The Biblical Solame' eh? Wouldn't mess with that vamp. For those who didn't catch the reference, she was basically around in Jesus' day...

Of course, in theory, the vamps wouldn't even need to worry about mainstreaming, as their powers would have already allowed them to rule the world, but eh....you have to suspend something to enjoy the show.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I was pretty surprised about Eric's er sister.

Isn't it that the older they are, the more powerful they are?
Salome could be strong enough.

Really like Jess and Jason, but wow, kind of unsettling, didn't think that was possible for T B.

I wish Tara would suck it up already and say thank you. She could have been lying 6 ft under and being eaten by hungry bugs.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Interesting ending. I was suprised by Russell but Salome and the other Authority members got what I expected.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join