It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent Warning! on Fukushima from Army Maj General Intelligence, retired.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Think I have seen enough.

You are telling lies. I have not replied to any of my own posts.

The site is about denying ignorance. I came to this thread because I am interested in the Fukushima situation. What i found on this thread was very unreliable and I was merely sharing that with other members.

I never said you needed to provide a biography of the person in the thread. I was merly drawing attention to this person.

You are required to provide details of the video you are posting and some input of your own.

You should read the requirements for creating a thread. Simply posting a link to a youtube video and telling people to watch it is not acceptable.

The end you have put on this post makes you look like a troll. Declaring to everyone how I will be back to reply. Now you can jump up and down and and point and tell everyone that i replied. What age are you? You are behaving like a very immature child.

I'm sorry but do you even knoe the definition of a Troll? Here let me provide it to you....In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message
itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."
There were plenty of comments and others posting links on this thread and no one had a problem with my post until you came along, I gave an adequate lead in to the video. I give people credit to be intelligent enough to watch a video and take it with a grain of salt. Take whatever they want from it. you say you were merely sharing with others, " by calling me lazy?!" that's not sharing, that's called a derogatory comment? I'm probably old enough to be your father, and your opinion of me is of very little significance. I like many others only are just sick of those that run into a room, or thread, and take a mean spirited jab and then hide behind their computer. They have a name for that behavior, bullying, and just like every bully, it bothers you when someone stands up for themselves.
Good day sir! Move along, nothing to see here.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Your opening post falls very short. You do not meet the guidelines for creating a post. I would not bother replying to your thread but because the only input is from a very unreliable source I feel I have no choice.

Please read this information;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Theads like this , that just povide a link to a youtube video are usually closed down. I don't know why this is still active.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join