It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent Warning! on Fukushima from Army Maj General Intelligence, retired.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I found the video cogent, concise and comprehensive ...

I find your comment lacking in comparison ...

Do you really think you are the ultimate arbiter of truth around here ?

Guess again .

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by R0CR13
reply to post by boncho

I found the video cogent, concise and comprehensive ...

I find your comment lacking in comparison ...

Do you really think you are the ultimate arbiter of truth around here ?

Guess again .

No but I post my sources and let people check the information on their own. The "General" rambles on about things he believes are facts but doesn't offer much more than rambling.

Post here about a study he quoted that used incomplete data to manipulate the result.

He may have quote this fellow as well.

In any case, I posted a paper in this thread already with background radiation levels, including Chernobyl, which is still lower than many other forms of radiation out there. And Chernobyl had an exposed core that burned in the open air. Something that hasn't happened with Fukashima.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I never said they didn't have quakes i said they're not likely to have major catastrophic quakes (right underneath key targets if you had nefarious plans)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL
You know, radiation doesn't go undetected. We have these things called Geiger counters, and they can measure the radiation in your environment.

People can post rubbish on here by retired army crackpots all they like. It won't change the fact that if your danger level had increased, you'd actually be able to tell by measuring it.

I think "Intelligence" in this case is another word for manipulation of the fearful.

can't really speak for the video, but i can tell you there are many private citizens (including myself) worldwide that are measuring, on a daily basis, the rad levels and it isn't good at all. just minutes ago i measured a rain swipe and it was 84 CPM which is 4x background this morning of 19 CPM. that is actually low for my area but i credit that to the jet stream movements.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by PMNOrlando

The bottom line is human greed took the place(like it always has and always does) of common sense, they didn't know then what to do in a situation like this and they don't know now.

The most profound quote in my life time in my opinion that somewhat proves my point and fits most everything humans do or have done and was obviously the thought of humans when nuclear power was brought to the world is by Nancy Palosi "you will have to pass the bill to find out what is in it" in otherwords "we will have to build it, put it online to see what horrors we face and then hope that we can contend with it.................another profound definition of insanity.
edit on 12-6-2012 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I heard that our space friends are working overtime to clean this up and its still causing damage..

(You know how their craft have been known to shut off nuclear weapons ,right?)

...this is a lot like a kid who's clogged the toilet and flushed like a 100 times so the floor is
overflowing with the mess ,forcing his legal guardians to clean up the mess as they can.

Thinking "When are these kids going to learn how to clean up after themselves?"

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
You post a video. Give us no information on what is contained within and tell us we must watch.

Very lazy opening post.

So i do believe things in Fukushima are not good. However I will not just watch a video from some retired Army Maj General without knowing something about who this guy is.

Maybe he is just another guy running some dodgey business looking for attention.

So because you are too lazy to provide any information I have to go and start looking up stuff.

A Modern Major General Exposed?

www4.dr-rath-foundation.org...

Think I have seen enough.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Hmm.. I wish any general except that one would have made a video. I have difficulty taking seriously anything from a man who tried to literally walk through walls.

Fukushima, while a very bad situation, is being overblown.. especially by people on this site.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by PMNOrlando

S & F.

I showed a shorter version of this video about a month back and many ATS members poo pooed it.

One actually went to and is "reporting" from Tokyo.............would like to hear her report in about 30 years when she has had children and probably cancer.

My mother received just two zaps from a new X-ray machine in 1918 (approximately).

I was born with multiple birth defects.

My three sons (I had excellent health care before, during and after pregancy) all three have brain defects. #1 ADHD #2 Autistic #3 Autistic.

Grand daughter of #1 is ADHD.

Mother: Died at 52 of Thyroid and or Lung Cancer. She had 2-3 tumors as big as footballs down to micro size. Worked up to 2 days before her exploratory surgery, given 2 weeks to maybe 2 months and was dead 2 days later..................I was nine and orphaned.

Me: Congenital cataracts (born with), cleft palate, severe hearing loss.

Brother: Brain defective...........dead in prison at 35.

Sister: Dead at 61 of colon cancer.

Radiation affects your DNA on a chromosome level FOREVER or at least until scientists can figure out how to reverse the damage.

Now, stats coming out of Japan are not accurate...............why????

They are killing many of their deformed babies.

Don't believe me, Google it, research it.....................yep in order to keep the statistics "normal" the Japanese authorities and people are killing their babies that are born with birth and or brain defects.

Radiation kills, at least if you survive, it messes up your DNA.

Wake up..................Nuclear energy is not clean.

Lastly, I was in nursing and worked a cancer ward for a period................had patients come back from "radiation treatment". My personal observation was the radiation treatment was worse then the cancer.

Some patients did not survive the radiation treatment. It's not a pleasant way to die.

Now as this is a conspiracy site: Was Fukushima a accident or just another attack against humanity and re-terraforming of our planet?

Seems like we're having a lot of "accidents" lately.

Statistic wise you would expect bad stuff happening would be 50% and bad stuff 50% but it seems our statistics are leaning towards 95% bad stuff and 5% good stuff.

So, who is calling the shots?

Just nature?

Maybe, maybe not.

I hope this video goes viral, my hope is everyone of you download this sucker and watch it a couple times..........

Radiation kills.

You can't see it, you can't smell it, feel it (unless you are too close) and so we "turn this crisis off" ignore it, pretend it doesn't exist.

That endangers all of us.

We MUST address this issue and all future nuclear plants / nuclear energy.

All of us - for we are all affected by this issue.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
My brother-in-law is an Airman stationed at Yokota who works in the Emergency Management section. They're the ones who would, in the event of a CBRN attack, suit up and go out with their geigers and cameras to assess damage.

He responded to Fukushima and yeah, the rads were damn high. He's gone back each month since then and the rads have gone down.

Perhaps everyone should just relax, smoke up and realize not everything is as bad as it bloody seems.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

You just posted an article that pretty much indicates he is INTEL. However, what you did not do is counter Fukushima.

Now, what is said in the video. Stats about Fukushima, what was destroyed, 4-5 out of 6 reactors, and all their spent fuel rods. Stats and how many times Chernobyl this was. A look into the deaths from Chernobyl and cancer rates. Deaths estimated already at 20 000 in North America from Fukushima and healthy baby infant mortality rate going up by the hundreds of percentages in BC, my province.

I don't doubt that for one minute, as we've been sick since Fukushima. Stomach, trots, headaches, flu's, bleeding noses, aches/bones, mobility issues for me. Kids have missed alot of school.

I'm absolutely furious over this issue and that our Governments seem to have NO ACCOUNTABILITY. There is no way to FORCE THEM TO BE SANE. It is insane to stop monitoring in Canada the minute this happens, and to have no accountability in our media. This has to change, Accountability and ways for the public to really get informed, make a stink and even run people out of office has to be developed and maintained.

Now, he also has his own business being promoted, ie. their co-op of food brought in from Southern areas, ie South America and Africa. Which is good, its a good thing for when you're buying food.

However, everyone cannot move to South America, or Africa to survive

We HAVE TO TAKE THIS BACK AND ASAP.

And there are ways.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

So irregardless of his Intel background, and possible assignment, I'm not altogether sure, here is the problem with walking away from his video.

His numbers, and saying 85 X Chernobyl, and Cherbobyl was on a planetary scale signficant in causing torturous agonizing deaths in children and adults and birth defects. These are hell zone things. 1 would be too many. To do that to one person is unbleievable.

We can't use nuclear energy.

However, since Fukushima happened, I knew it was far far worse than what he said. He was doing the official lies, ie, the 11 000 spent fuel rods.

The video itself, giving the statements made by top government national security on energy worker, talked about how hard it was to transfer a spent fuel rod.

In fact, it was said outright that this is going into unknown waters.

In other words, no plant has done this yet. All plants store ALL OF THEIR SPENT FUEL RODS IN THOSE POOLS WORLDWIDE.

In their years of operation, it was estimated at well over 100 000 spent fuel rods would have been in those pools, many with PU, plutonium ie. MOX.

4 of those reactors are toast, and already gone, more or less, and 1 is in bad shape, number 2, its releasing radiation that can no longer be measured, and that is current.

Reactor nu 4 is another mox fuel one, and they are going into extreme mode saying how dangerous this this is, BLAH BLAH BLAH.

I'm telling you, one more time, there was over 100 000 spent fuel rods, many of them MOX, ALREADY.

So they're planet killing nu 4 reactor ALREADY HAPPENED SOON AFTER FUKUSHIMA BEGAN ONLY MULTIPLIED BY HUNDREDS OF WHAT THEY PREDICTED FOR THAT.

ie. thousands of times CHernobyl, definitely a planet killer, already occurred at the beginning.

Ken Hutchinson was using Frequency only problem with all of his equipment is how noisy it is.

And we don't know what that frequency nonstop in our environment would do our brains. But he purified Gulf Water according to the labs.

They have buried all sorts of science to clean this up.

WE HAVE TO MAKE THEM!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

You just posted an article that pretty much indicates he is INTEL. However, what you did not do is counter Fukushima.

i have no intention to counter fukushima
there are many good threads about fukushima on this site.

we were told to watch a video. no other material or substance provided. the guy in the video seems to be unreliable so the thread should be ignored and people should continue to contribute to the many and more reliable threads already running on the Fukushima disaster.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I think considering that he wears his uniform to give the seriousness of the situation, gives in depth detail into the government officials statements, the national security for energy guy, and brings up at least verifiable stats, in a very intense and urgent way, CAN ONLY HELP IN THE AWARENESS FIELD.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I'm telling you, one more time,

you don't have to tell me anything one more time. I am keeping myself well updated with the information on fukushima form the many more reliable threads on fukushima.

i am not interested in some shyster on a youtube video. thanks.

blah blah blah.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I think considering that he wears his uniform to give the seriousness of the situation, gives in depth detail into the government officials statements, the national security for energy guy, and brings up at least verifiable stats, in a very intense and urgent way, CAN ONLY HELP IN THE AWARENESS FIELD.

i think someone who is already discredited carries no weight. they only end up doing damage to campaigns.

( I have no respect left for anyone wearing a uniform. not after the information we have been given over the last few years about what people with uniforms and guns do to people without guns.)

YOU DONT NEED TO SHOUT. THANKS

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

No, I think that intel looks for ways to shoot down REAL INFORMATION and discredit those who can come out with it. Which is usually a different branch of intel or their workers.

The Government and Masons, mystery school of any ink, all TPTB, HAS TO TELL THE TRUTH AND REVEAL ALL THINGS. But they cheat.

They always reveal information that they have to reveal, to keep this planet, (which they're going to lose anyway), as free will is violated otherwise and there are rules.

So they choose clowns and people you can discredit, like Steven Greer, David Wilcock, anyone you can turn into a Clown, an KGB agent, and make most people run away from the truth.

They hide deep spiritual truth, behidn symbols like serpents and gods/goddesses of old and again make people seeking the simplest answers, ie. infinity is a spiral, (that is represented by their snake). You grow in grades, to higher ones. you're in lessons and the answers are inside you, you need to connect to your Soul and with Faith , Family which may be expressed somewhat in our religions but very distorted into the opposite message, don't go within, don't seek, OBEY. So all the crapola behind their monster doors, is just about getting in touch with your Soul and Family and passing the tests here, and doing a spiral progression, not a circle, the bear is stupid, the bear is stupid, like a story book in my childhood.

I have learnt in my time, to ignore the messenger and focus on the message.

edit on 12-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Yet another radiation dooms day thread. How come you never see the president in a hazmat suit? Why don't people just go out and buy a gieger counter and measure this crap...truth is we have been breathing this already for years. I also have air force friends in living in Japan with families. This is not as big an issue than people make it out to be.

Read up on some post for the people in this thread who are scared for their lives...i used to be scared as well until I started thinking logical.

www.japanprobe.com...
edit on 12-6-2012 by LerroyJenkins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This one is a bit more "on the facts" and less conjecture;
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qTBvNw2Dnk&feature=related]YOUTUBE[/url

The Cesium 134 and 137 isotopes found in fish are from Fukishima -- not earlier bombs from decades ago -- this is based on their half-life.

>> I also wonder about the polar bears getting burning welts and losing hair at the same time that about 300 airline attendants and pilots in the Alaska route complained of the same issues.

>> I don't know what to think. But if SOMEONE were trying to depopulate the planet, they'd have these sorts of accidents with plausibly deniable events. The radiation issues with Fukishima won't show up for about 10 years -- and by that time everyone will have a couple dozen BP+Gulf like events shortening their lives.

The thing is to have a "lot of small events" that overlap. You can't blame cancer on any one source because you'e got plastic, mercury, coal power plants and nuclear radiation to blame. MORE guilt is deniable guilt.

>> The MAIN CLUE as to whether these events are mere accidents from greed and short-sightedness, or they are deliberate will be to notice how the Super wealthy behave. I figure they won't be eating or breathing the same air as you or me if things aren't safe.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
You post a video. Give us no information on what is contained within and tell us we must watch.

Very lazy opening post.

So i do believe things in Fukushima are not good. However I will not just watch a video from some retired Army Maj General without knowing something about who this guy is.

Maybe he is just another guy running some dodgey business looking for attention.

So because you are too lazy to provide any information I have to go and start looking up stuff.

A Modern Major General Exposed?

www4.dr-rath-foundation.org...

If you don't like my thread then don't visit it, don't post in it (I see you've posted multiple times and even reply to your own posts using the quote option so people will have to read your comment again). You call me lazy!?!? Oh my Lord, how lazy can you be if you complain about having to click to open a new window, type a name and click search. Hello! Kettle! You're Black!
I simply found some information I found very alarming and wanted to share with others in case they might find the info helpful so if the time comes where we all have to save our familiesthey might notbe caught off guard. I have a 5 year old little girl whom I love dearly and one of my priorities is to keep her safe, so I do research on my own time.
And nowhere did I see a list of rules that stated I must provide everyone, especially you, a complete biography of any person presenting a video I want to share with hound everyone else. If you weren't so lazy you might have offered some constructive criticism that I might have even taken you up on since I've on started a few threads on ATS.
Move on to the better threads you talk about and stay off this one since you don't like it. However, I have a feeling you'll be back to post yet again because, "how dare anyone standup for themselves and tell me to stay off their thread, I'm sure you'll think. Check back everyone because I'm sure he/she will be back to try and blast me for yet another lazy post because I don't provide a biographical back ground of the person whom I post about.
Go have another Bon-Bonand park your lazy self in front of a thread you like!

Think I have seen enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join