It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent Warning! on Fukushima from Army Maj General Intelligence, retired.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Watch this video! Flag it! Share it with family and friends! This info is coming from what I would consider a very very reliable source, retired Army Maj. Gen. Albert N. Stubblebine III who worked the majority of his 32 years in the Army in Intelligence. Learn from him and prepare your families. I'm not trying to scare anyone I just believe it's better to be safe than sorry. God bless!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PMNOrlando

Did you see Men Who Stare at Goats? Remember the crazy general? That character is based upon the guy in your thread.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

Even more reason to take him seriously...
second line

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

And the governments of the World spent Billions on this research over the years ...

but they always do that when there is nothing to it .... right ?

Stubblebine may be jumping on the bandwagon but the point is Valid .

Fukushima is going to kill millions prematurely ....

but wait I was assured by another member on another thread that it will all just rain out ..

Oh goodie ... never mind go back to sleep .

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Time to bust out the hazmat suits

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I got LOVE for him and any out here trying to fix this terrible issue. I thank him for his time and compassion for the species of EA*RTH man. Thanks OP it will be added into my favorites and posted on FB to help alert the minds caught up on the newest ipad smh.

sickning

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1

Even more reason to take him seriously...
second line

YES INDEED AND HE SEEMED OPEN MINDED

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by PMNOrlando
www.youtube.com...

Watch this video! Flag it! Share it with family and friends! This info is coming from what I would consider a very very reliable source, retired Army Maj. Gen. Albert N. Stubblebine III who worked the majority of his 32 years in the Army in Intelligence. Learn from him and prepare your families. I'm not trying to scare anyone I just believe it's better to be safe than sorry. God bless!

THANKS MUCH. APPRECIATE THIS POST AND LINK. He's a great patriot.

People who fail to take heed are either grossly uninformed, terminally blind, willfully blind, comotose . . .

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Personally I think Fukushima is a game changer for humanity. It could be the beginning of the end. I thanking my stars I choose not to bring children into this f'ed up world.

As for that General and his video? He lost me when he said "A catastrophic earthquake some people think was man made". I left the video right there. People do not need to "Make Earthquakes" in Japan. It is one of the most seismically active places on the planet.

Lets assume we can use HARP to "Make Earthquakes". I have but one tiny question; "Why is Iran, Iraq, North Korea, China and Russia" not buried under tons of earthquake rubble? Wait and think about it before you reply lest you make a fool of yourself.

Stupid humans, there is enough crap going on to not need to make up more crap.

edit on 11-6-2012 by Mamatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I've known it was this severe all along. And that here in the Fraser Valley under the continual rain from the Icelanic Volcano, this was why we were sick, and had so many health problems.

Moving South is not possible for everyone, now is it?

This is how they intend to depopulate the earth, hand north america over to China, after its readied again, this is how they plan to crash the middle class and democracy, with only South America and Africa and a few other places the new world. This is how they intend to do away with 6 billion people.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

right...negate one of the most qualified inteligence experts with a work of fiction

reply to post by Mamatus

US government admits man made earthquakes

www.moneyteachers.org...

Defense.gov News Transcript: DoD News Briefing: Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen says military can cause earthquakes!

current.com... hquakes.htm
you were saying?

also stuxnet was found by norton in japan in the area just prior to the incident

why all the Obvious BS on this thread I wonder?

edit on 11-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2012 by Danbones because: added links

edit on 11-6-2012 by Danbones because: spelling

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

As for that General and his video? He lost me when he said "A catastrophic earthquake some people think was man made". I left the video right there. People do not need to "Make Earthquakes" in Japan. It is one of the most seismically active places on the planet.

Irregardless of its placing on the map, over which fault lines, FUKUSHIMA WAS INTENDED. It was a project. Tokyo university declared openly it was HAARP, after studying HAARP's activities. I knew before they said that, it was HAARP.

Not only that, but Stuxnet Virus, a creation of Mossad and the CIA, and used in Iran, was on the computers of Fukushima, and prevented one of their backup cooling systems from working. Israel did a security update on their computers 1 month prior.

Japan Tsunami Fukushima Nuclear Disaster 1/2 - Leuren Moret - PDX 9/11 Truth

Japan Tsunami Fukushima Nuclear Disaster 2/2- Leuren Moret - PDX 9/11 Truth

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
www.rense.com...
rense has some of the pertenant interviews in the center box scroll down the page a bit
here are a couple of recent interviews
rense.gsradio.net:8080...

its worse then Chernobyl and it isn't over yet
not for a long long long time ...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

A very well done vid. That person is 100% sane, articulate and what he said made sense.

Oh BTW, just saying.

>u

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four

Did you see Men Who Stare at Goats? Remember the crazy general? That character is based upon the guy in your thread.

Hilarity ensues.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by R0CR13

And the governments of the World spent Billions on this research over the years ...

but they always do that when there is nothing to it .... right ?

Stubblebine may be jumping on the bandwagon but the point is Valid .

Fukushima is going to kill millions prematurely ....

but wait I was assured by another member on another thread that it will all just rain out ..

Oh goodie ... never mind go back to sleep .

Think of the advice not so much as an opinion, but as the work of the science dust fairy. The science dust fairy simply presents facts in a certain way, whenever science becomes undesirable. For example, suppose a science worshipper says:

The Fukushima radiation will harmlessly disperse.. (remember, this is not from just another science guy, it is from the science fairy himself).

Translate: It will disperse, in 700,000 years, and the universe won't be harmed at all.

Asking 'what it all means', ever, is considered to be bad form, among the scientific community. It gets you branded there, just like 'no planes' means cuckoo cuckoo, here. It's scary, I know. It means that you can never again fully trust the science fairy guy.

If you apply the fukushima fallout with the media's complicity in twisting the situation to fit their ends, well, it means you can never trust them again. They have an agenda. Right now, that agenda is in escaping the fact that we have them by the balls. We can't remove the fallout, but there are some things we can remove.

Remember that 3 years ago the EPA was ramping up putative measures toward 'dust control'. Using satellite composites, the g man was going to go door to door, making dust pollution assessments, right down to your little country house door step, because they were (are?) going after small farms, which can't afford constant watering. So, the thing to do is get ridiculous about it, seize the crisis, and issue citations for gravel roads (dust). You say you're gonna go with blacktop? Another tax for black top causing AGW, whereas concrete's much less heat absorbent....

Yeah, they tried to do this, and perhaps still are trying to do this....charge you for 'dust' coming off your land. Making you pay more for a black roof versus a tan roof etc.... Then, they compare white roof versus black roof compliance, at a glance, with last month's, and the year before....and the wheel gains momentum...everyone can see who is a 'militant' just by the color of their shingles. Al Gore would have given us something like this, by now.

I said: We have them by the balls.

edit on 11-6-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
For all the HARP folks one tiny little question. It is a bit of a logic bomb.

Why bomb flat, what you can shake flat? Is it just the money from the bombs, cause sure seems that if we could flatten a country we would, tis' the American way.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The figures he gives do seem a bit tiny . To fill your body with radiation free nutrients - as in a seaweed diet makes sense . Give the north pacific seaweed a miss though eh .
As far as lung cancer goes , I wonder if smoking helps you to hack up the particles ? i always enjoyed telling the health nannies where to get off .

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Trophic Iodine, my family and I are taking 3 and sometimes 4 drops a day in our juice. i don't always remember to do this. Organic baking soda, at least get used to the taste by having everyone brush your teeth with it.

Vit C, large amounts like grams, D, E.

He says resperitol, or the ormac type foods, this is grape skins.

I would add drinking a couple cups of P'Aurdarco tea each day, it also detox's.

Infared sauna's, I wish we had one and we need to get this.

Prayer, meditation, laughter, hugs. Other things that are known to beat cancers.some of them being repressed.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack

Originally posted by Numbers33four

Hilarity ensues.

Now that's some funny stuff!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join