It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Controlled Opposition, "perp created" websites, forums, and moments.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911files

Originally posted by homervbwoah woah dude, I'm a 9/11 skeptic myself and that is sounding a little over the top here lol

mini-nuke + common knowledge + 9/11 conspiracy is definitely taking away from seeking the truth

I think this is a misunderstanding. If you are a rational human being with a solid grasp of reality, then you must be a government shrill, NWO agent, OS loyalist, or some other variation of accomplice after-the-fact. Which are you?

Huh? I don't know what you mean by this. All I meant was that mini-nukes on 9/11 being common knowledge is a very shaky statement to make.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by homervb

Originally posted by homervbwoah woah dude, I'm a 9/11 skeptic myself and that is sounding a little over the top here lol

mini-nuke + common knowledge + 9/11 conspiracy is definitely taking away from seeking the truth

I think this is a misunderstanding. If you are a rational human being with a solid grasp of reality, then you must be a government shrill, NWO agent, OS loyalist, or some other variation of accomplice after-the-fact. Which are you?

Huh? I don't know what you mean by this. All I meant was that mini-nukes on 9/11 being common knowledge is a very shaky statement to make.

Sorry, it is called sarcasm. I was essentially agreeing with you in my own smart-alec way.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BriGuyTM90

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer
Dr. Judy wood with her space beams and dustificati

First Dr. Wood never mentions Space beams or that concept at all she merely mentions Beam weapons developed during the Star Wars program under Reagan. SHE DOES NOT SAY THERE WERE BEAMS COMING FROM SPACE. As for Dustifaction its is more scientific to call an unknown phenomena by a new name rather and calling it by a known one. So instead of calling it Characteristic:1230 she gives it a reader friendly name. Dr. Wood is the ONLY person to take her evidence to court. And She is the Only person to do an independent forensic investigation. Just because some one calls her a lunatic doesn't mean she is. Plus she has the best credentials to do the investigation than probably any one in this country.
Dr. Wood received her
B.S. (Civil Engineering, 1981) (Structural Engineering),

M.S. (Engineering Mechanics (Applied Physics), 1983), and

Ph.D. (Materials Engineering Science, 1992) from the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia
How about actually reading her work instead of judging it by what some one else has said about it.

AMEN Thank you for your post............she is honest, fair, hardworking, intelligent and is NOT quirky or zany - not in the slightest. She knows more that all of the rest combined....................
edit on 20-6-2012 by Vitruvian because: spell

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by homervb

I'm confident that if you research the matter, you will find that the virtual disappearance of millions of pounds of steel, molten rock beneath the towers and literal 'hot-spots' months after the event, lend credence to the fact that something more than conventional explosives were in use that day.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
You are being way too negative to suit me, Don.

9/11 is not the only thing you have to consider. As I can see for now they have gained a lot of control over the planet. I am learning their tactics and methods and must say that they are brilliant, they know the human nature very well.
9/11 is a completely lost case. People will wake up maybe only if the economy collapses.
Common people are too dumb and passive to do something important. There is no power in the world left that can oppose them. China maybe, but China is only for themselves, does not care about the world. Russia is completely under control with controlled government.
There is no reason for optimism at all. If there will be any significant changes, it is not because of 9/11 plot revealed. It is already an obvious lie, still no real actions taken.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join