It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Controlled Opposition, "perp created" websites, forums, and moments.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

I think that's a seriously tortured analogy. So much so that it bears no relevance to the situation.

I did not expect you to say anything different. because that would mean that the government might be involved.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

I think that's a seriously tortured analogy. So much so that it bears no relevance to the situation.

I did not expect you to say anything different. because that would mean that the government might be involved.

An analogy can't prove something. It's just a tool for interpreting things. The stuff I wrote about has a decent trail of circumstantial evidence for it, whereas the evidence of government involvement is non-existent. Your analogy isn't very good because it doesn't actually mirror the facts.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

You say the evidence of govt. involvement is non-existent, and you expect people to believe that you are genuine? You guys have got to understand that for something to maintain its credibility, it must also posess believability, and you have neither.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

Instead of proclaiming he is wrong, how about you providing this evidence you claim exists?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

No. My 'evidence' is lack, of evidence. What really shows your sides lack of credibility is your constant demands for proof, or evidence. You all remind me of those sleazy criminal defense attorneys, like in the OJ trial. Your constant presence here screams of deception. No normal person would show up here every day, and do what you guys do, because it's got to be unhealthy.

It's now common knowledge in Washington that mini-nukes were employed at ground zero, and it's unlikely that any politician will risk his sweet life to blow the whistle. But, I know you guys are worried. There's at least ten new 'liars' on here in the last few months, and the smart ass, condescending tone of you boys is increasing.

The people behind this cover-up can't kill or bribe everyone, and it will come to light, much to the dismay of all you OS shills.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

It's now common knowledge in Washington that mini-nukes were employed at ground zero, and it's unlikely that any politician will risk his sweet life to blow the whistle.

Say what??

Now I'm sure you can prove that! I would love to see it.
At what point in time during the attack did they detonate them?
Where were they located? 69th floor? basement?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Just watch the video, Sammy. It's no more complex than that. What's next? If the glove don't fit, you must aquit? Simple, common sense has been absent from this discussion for far too long, and people are waking up. Let's hope the lid comes off before that 'nut' declares martial law.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Just watch the video, Sammy.

The news media(s) report on some video where corgi dogs bark to 'call me maybe'.
But they ignor the video that proves nukes were used at WTC. That seems odd since they are all over the Japanese reactor leaks showing up over the US. They love a good fear mongering story since it boosts ratings.
But they ignor nukes in NYC. Why is that?

So the list of 'people in on it' continues to grow. 58,500 journalists in the US alone all ignor it. Why?

I have people from the KKK putting leaflets on my doorstep.
But not one journalist is breaking rank and dropping a few leaflets.

Could it be that the whole story is BS?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by -PLB-

It's now common knowledge in Washington that mini-nukes were employed at ground zero, and it's unlikely that any politician will risk his sweet life to blow the whistle. But, I know you guys are worried. There's at least ten new 'liars' on here in the last few months, and the smart ass, condescending tone of you boys is increasing.

Mini nukes, huh? I'll add that one to the list of completely asinine theories. Come on, seriously? But since I think the idea that mini nuclear bombs were used by ANYONE is just plain stupid, that makes me a "liar". Cool by me. That does not change the fact that this "mini nuke theory" is complete b.s.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

reply to post by -PLB-

No. My 'evidence' is lack, of evidence. What really shows your sides lack of credibility is your constant demands for proof, or evidence. You all remind me of those sleazy criminal defense attorneys, like in the OJ trial. Your constant presence here screams of deception. No normal person would show up here every day, and do what you guys do, because it's got to be unhealthy.

The people behind this cover-up can't kill or bribe everyone, and it will come to light, much to the dismay of all you OS shills.

You know, times like this I really do hope the truthers get their independent investigations going. In fact I would pay whatever price they ask for a ticket to see a nonstop procession of people like Dill come forward and insist "the towers were destroyed by atomic bombs and it's common knowledge in Washington", like this. I swear, I would die from laughing my [censored] off.

I try to give the truthers some level of dignity as I know for the most part they're otherwise intelligent people who are simply working upon the false information they've been given, but sheesh, we also gotta consider the source.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

It's now common knowledge in Washington that mini-nukes were employed at ground zero

How about some evidence ......

Like why was there no radiation detected at the scene before, during and after the building collapses

Even the smallest nuclear warhead fielded the US, Mark 54 warhead for Davy Crockett recoiless rifle
would expose everyone within 350-400 meters to lethal dose

There were numerous survivors both inside the towers and in area around

None of the them suffered any radiation injury - tramautic injury from falling debris, no radiation inury

The only people claiming "mini nukes" at the WTC are the mentally challenged conspiracy loons.....

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I'm sorry, did I say something wrong? What is it I said that's so ridiculous, that all you twits jump up and type at once.? Any fool can see that something other than gravity was at work that day, and the visual evidence can't be manipulated as easily as the rest. Face it boys, you're losing control of this thing. I wouldn't look for any raises this year.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

You are right. In order to discriminate truth from lies, the last thing we want is proof or evidence. Its better to just proclaim that whatever we make up is the truth, and not be bothered with silly things such as evidence.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

reply to post by -PLB-

No. My 'evidence' is lack, of evidence.

You have that right.

When is the world ending by the way? The collapse is now half a year late...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

reply to post by -PLB-

No. My 'evidence' is lack, of evidence.

You have that right.

When is the world ending by the way? The collapse is now half a year late...

What?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

It's now common knowledge in Washington that mini-nukes were employed at ground zero

How about some evidence ......

First of all, after some research one should come to the conclusion, that gravity, conventional explosives or thermite could not result such destruction of the towers.
It is very difficult to accept the mini-nukes theory because nukes bring up an association with mushroom cloud and a lot of radiation. One should study the topic before he can accept the idea. I did it only after I became sure that it is no explosives or thermite (gravity is too obvious)
The website I would recommend to start with is wtcdemolition.blogspot.ch...
It is also useful to watch the 4 hours Dmitry Khalezov interview, even if I personally came to a conclusion that one big 150 kiloton nuclear underground device was not used. I mentioned him because, despite the wrong theory, it is still close to the truth and he is not a shill.
The apparent "craziness" of the nuclear theory results the fact, that the common public will not accept it(unless a number of experts stand up for it, which is not possible, few people are OK with having their career and maybe lives destroyed)
This is not actually reply to thedman, but information to anyone who feels that the mainstream thermite theory is wrong.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

reply to post by thedman

I'm sorry, did I say something wrong? What is it I said that's so ridiculous, that all you twits jump up and type at once.? Any fool can see that something other than gravity was at work that day, and the visual evidence can't be manipulated as easily as the rest. Face it boys, you're losing control of this thing. I wouldn't look for any raises this year.

Ridicule is one of the most beloved disinfo tactics.

I disagree, they have quite a good control over "this thing". The most people does not care or do not want to know something that they do not like and those who realize that 9/11 is a big lie are sunk in the false theories of the controlled opposition. The masses are too dumb and passive to make any difference and the experts and scientists are simply afraid to stand up against the TPTB, and they have a good reason to be.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DonJuan

Then can we agree, to disagree? Significant change is taking place, even if it's only evidenced by the increase of shills here on ats. The documentary you mention is excellent, and it gives great visual evidence of what mini-nukes look like when detonated. You are being way too negative to suit me, Don.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

reply to post by -PLB-

woah woah dude, I'm a 9/11 skeptic myself and that is sounding a little over the top here lol

mini-nuke + common knowledge + 9/11 conspiracy is definitely taking away from seeking the truth

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by homervbwoah woah dude, I'm a 9/11 skeptic myself and that is sounding a little over the top here lol

mini-nuke + common knowledge + 9/11 conspiracy is definitely taking away from seeking the truth

I think this is a misunderstanding. If you are a rational human being with a solid grasp of reality, then you must be a government shrill, NWO agent, OS loyalist, or some other variation of accomplice after-the-fact. Which are you?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join