It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Controlled Opposition, "perp created" websites, forums, and moments.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Juanxlink

Just because I believe the basic outlines of the 9/11 comission report, doesn't mean I dont' have interest in conspiracy theories... they just need to be based on more fact and less speculation to suit my taste. I think there may be a lot of information left out or ignored from the 9/11 comission report, and I'm willing to entertain ideas about the collapses, but I haven't found current CT's very convincing there.

There's no contradiction in believing that some CT's are certainly wrong, and also thinking that the government, or others might find it useful to infiltrate the 9/11 truth movement (such as it is). Given cointelpro in the 60's, and other similar operations, I don't find it implausible that some 9/11 truth proponents are actually agents of the government.

So, please feel free to post more info in the thread. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juanxlink

So 19 arabs with boxcutters hitting 2 skyscrapers and bringing 3 down, then hitting the pentagon but not leaving a trace, and a hole in shanksville, while condy said it could have never crossed their minds, is not a "conspiracy theory", its a sensible and clear explanation...

Just so you all take note, eugene is a OSr, so its not like its trying to find the truth...

What you describe here probably is a conspiracy theory. What you describe would mean that all video evidence or eye witness reports of the pentagon are faked. And that would perfectly fit in the category of a conspiracy theory.

The main stream version of the events at the pentagon includes very clear traces of an airliner impact. And that theory would not be a conspiracy theory, as it does not involve manipulative secret powers, mass media fabricating videos, fake eyewitnesses etc.

That is one of the differences between the "OS" and conspiracy theories. Conspiracy theories always rely on a relative large number of people being involved in conspiring against the rest of the world. The official story involved a small group of people performing a terrorist act. One is done in secrecy, the other is there for anyone to see.

There are of course more differences, another important one that comes to mind is the evidence, but I hope you can understand that the OS is not a conspiracy theory by ATS standards.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-

Originally posted by Juanxlink

So 19 arabs with boxcutters hitting 2 skyscrapers and bringing 3 down, then hitting the pentagon but not leaving a trace, and a hole in shanksville, while condy said it could have never crossed their minds, is not a "conspiracy theory", its a sensible and clear explanation...

Just so you all take note, eugene is a OSr, so its not like its trying to find the truth...

What you describe here probably is a conspiracy theory. What you describe would mean that all video evidence or eye witness reports of the pentagon are faked. And that would perfectly fit in the category of a conspiracy theory.

The main stream version of the events at the pentagon includes very clear traces of an airliner impact. And that theory would not be a conspiracy theory, as it does not involve manipulative secret powers, mass media fabricating videos, fake eyewitnesses etc.

That is one of the differences between the "OS" and conspiracy theories. Conspiracy theories always rely on a relative large number of people being involved in conspiring against the rest of the world. The official story involved a small group of people performing a terrorist act. One is done in secrecy, the other is there for anyone to see.

There are of course more differences, another important one that comes to mind is the evidence, but I hope you can understand that the OS is not a conspiracy theory by ATS standards.

Oh boy you really are very confused. The Story of 19 hijackers planning and executing a coordinated attack in the country that spends more money on defense than the whole world without being stopped should be the definition of a conspiracy theory in the dictionary .

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

I advise you too to read the Wikipedia page. Please do not respond before you have read it and understand what people in general think of when they hear the term "conspiracy theory".

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Just a general whine, I notice that truthers very often rely on stretching the definition of terms in order to deflect arguments. By doing so the original message is being distorted, and the original point that was made is no longer required to be addressed. It is simply given another meaning.

In this case, the definition of "conspiracy theory" is stretched in order to avoid addressing the point that was made that conspiracy theories attract a large number of crazy people. In order to prove my point, please list 5 "crazy" active proponents of OS. If you can list them, I may have to revise my idea about the OS not being a conspiracy theory, but I am pretty sure no one will be able to list even one.
edit on 10-6-2012 by -PLB- because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

I advise you too to read the Wikipedia page. Please do not respond before you have read it and understand what people in general think of when they hear the term "conspiracy theory".

How about Merriam-webster instead of Wikipedia?

Definition of CONSPIRACY THEORY

: a theory that explains an event or set of circumstances as the result of a secret plot by usually powerful conspirators

In this case, the definition of "conspiracy theory" is stretched in order to avoid addressing the point that was made that conspiracy theories attract a large number of crazy people. In order to prove my point, please list 5 "crazy" active proponents of OS. If you can list them, I may have to revise my idea about the OS not being a conspiracy theory, but I am pretty sure no one will be able to list even one.

Since we already reviewed the English language definition of “conspiracy theory”, and that the OS fits into this description. There's is no need to list crazy proponents of OS because the whole thing is crazy.
And please note that you are posting replies to a conspiracy theory thread on a forum dedicated to conspiracy theories. So what does that say about you?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

You are trying really hard to not understand what I mean by it. You completely lost my interest as someone I want to put effort in communicating with.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

reply to post by -PLB-

The OS is the mainstream theory. Of course you can completely take the term "conspiracy theory" out of context, but considering we are on a site that deals with conspiracy theories it should be pretty clear to you that the OS does not fall under that definition. (a tip is to read the Wikipedia page on "Conspiracy theory, this explains it in a bit more detail).

Hi,

Mainstream" is sometimes used with "Selling Out". For selling out, See selling out

Mainstream

Benedict Arnold
edit on (6/10/1212 by loveguy because:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

What about you, loveguy, which of the prominent 9/11 conspiracy authors, websites and forums to you think are 'controlled opposition'

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-

You are trying really hard to not understand what I mean by it. You completely lost my interest as someone I want to put effort in communicating with.

What am I going to do now?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer
reply to post by loveguy

What about you, loveguy, which of the prominent 9/11 conspiracy authors, websites and forums to you think are 'controlled opposition'

Well,
Since you asked.

I think this site it's self is.
Don't ask me, I'm a hobbyist.

How else are we supposed to be handled, counted, and assessed of our "placement?"
The Traitors ain't going to kill everybody off, just those of us who disagree with their philosophies.

Hobbyist This site is only one of my hobby-horses...
Why do I feel like I have to defend myself?

Yeah,
This whole thing is because of 9-11.

I see the Arab world today like I see the Natives of America before the white man came to build snakes across the landscape. Can't you tell?
edit on (6/10/1212 by loveguy because:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Letsroll911.org in concert with the webfairy have persoanlly destroyed the truth movement ( Congrats guys).

These people are responsible for Missile pods on flight 175 which really was a windowless fuel tanker that was really a hologram being projected that wasnt really there but added through cgi effects on tv live to their new attacks claiming it was space weapons, the towers were hollowed out prior, the people on the street were just actors, the FDNY was in on it, actors.

9/11 Hoax Management 47 Videos
9/11 Street Actors Guild 96 Videos
9/11 The Jumpers 41 Videos
9/11 The WTC Hollow Towers 16 Videos
9/11: Debris Investigation 28 Videos
Constructing the WTC Legend 15 Videos
FDNY 9/11 Firemans Hoax 38 Videos
Hollywood & 9/11 21 Vid

Letsroll911 is down at the moment but here is the author's other site philjayhan.com...

The perpetrator of 911 disinformation. Many of these disinfo theories were created with the help of Dylan Avery and the makers of Loose Change, Phil also funded Loose Change. They were very busy putting out theories that no truth group ever embraced and usually were met by angry debunking from the truth movement yet they pumped it out ignoring that their sensational theories were professionally debunked by the truth movement then , months later Popular Mechanic put out a hit piece on the 911 truth movement call debunking 911 Conspiracies that debunked only the theories provided by letsroll911 while linking his site in the magazine. Total hit and smear of the truth movement.

Heres the proof

They were also the creators of the Flight 93 shot down by the happy Hooligans.

The truth.

Controlled False Opposition since 2001
edit on 10-6-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Thnaks for making this thread, it's quite revealing. It is highlighing what the perps want to protect, keep the info rolling, I'll come back and make a proper reply once more has been revealed!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Thanks for following up on that, Shadow. It actually seems like a plausible, cogent theory... (it could be wrong, but I'd rather discuss plausible, cogent conspiracy theories than

If I may summarize... Phil Jayhan et. al. have set up a 'straw man' truth movement conveniently arranged to be destroyed by popular mechanics and the general skeptic crowd...

meanwhile, truthers working more viable angles can't get the time of day, because everyone's busy shouting down the no-planers and space beams, which are far more entertaining than trying to figure out who knew what and when.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kidtwist

Don't be a stranger...

your comments were the inspiration for the thread.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Thanks for following up on that, Shadow. It actually seems like a plausible, cogent theory... (it could be wrong, but I'd rather discuss plausible, cogent conspiracy theories than

If I may summarize... Phil Jayhan et. al. have set up a 'straw man' truth movement conveniently arranged to be destroyed by popular mechanics and the general skeptic crowd...

meanwhile, truthers working more viable angles can't get the time of day, because everyone's busy shouting down the no-planers and space beams, which are far more entertaining than trying to figure out who knew what and when.

if I didn’t know any better I'd say you were a truther.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I just want to promote discussion and debate and see what people think on this issue. I don't have a dog in this race.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

so the biggest psyop flase flag attack in the history is not to be blamed when nwo finally arrives? but
"truth movement" instead? jeez. and then you people talk about spoooks and shills spreading
misinformation... following that type of logic, someone could say that "truth movement" is "helping
sie terrorists". oh, wait. someone already said that. neocons. oh, well... yeah... mhm... lol?
edit on 11-6-2012 by psyop911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

on the other hand, that could be true.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join