It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I created AIDS to deliberately depopulate the earth- Dr Robert Gallo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
this makes no sense on a very simple level. the only way to depopulate the earth is with an airborne agent with a high infection rate and a short gestation time that causes death quickly or sterility

people with aids can still reproduce right ?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by minor007
reply to post by crankyoldman

obviously you havent clicked on the link i gave........

here is some quotes from his website and books

Dr. Leonard Horowitz provides an unparalleled peek into the Creator’s technology. He unearths compelling scientific evidence of your spiritual existence, and gives practical advice for your success as a powerful co-creator. Learn to be open-hearted, optimally blessed, and Divinely directed and protected as dramatic changes are unfolding globally. This spiritually uplifting book will have you celebrating and powerfully contributing to the Spiritual Renaissance as modern life is being transformed worldwide, and people like you are doing their part in preparation for a millennium of world peace.

do i need to provide more laughable quotes?
edit on 9-6-2012 by minor007 because: (no reason given)

That doesn't answer the question, pointing to his website and saying what you contend is self evident by what his site says is not only not answering the question it is lazy.

Why are his credentials an issue, not his website's words, as they are not the same thing? Do you know him? Have you worked with him?

As for laughable, I don't see anything funny. Or are you saying anyone who proclaims to help other is the area of spirituality is laughable: church, counselors, psychologists, friends etc.? Are you saying doctors cannot do anything but hand out meds and stitch people up, otherwise they are liars, quacks and worse?

Why is making money a prime problem when it comes to certain things? What is the coloration, the cause and effect of, money always meaning lies and hoax?

Are you attacking the message or the messenger?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

if you cant distinguish between pseudoscience and real science then how can you have an opinion?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by minor007

if you cant distinguish between pseudoscience and real science then how can you have an opinion?

Why do you post if you cannot converse, or speak to the actual points you attempt to posit? My question stands: credentials are an issue according to you, why?

Failing to answer equals troll, and the worst kind, one who isn't smart enough to think beyond the bumper sticker memes placed in one's head and gets very angry and frustrated when one asks them to actually converse, not just shout "he does it for money, I'm out...!"

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

why dont you do some research on Leonard Horrowitz? If anyone is a troll it is you

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wewillnotcomply666

Now we can stop the lies that aids came from africans eating monkeys,lol.Of course it was created,thats what these nasty people do.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by wewillnotcomply666
Dr Robert Gallo created aids virus to deliberately depopulate the earth?

No, he didnt, and to place such a quote in the thread title is a complete and total LIE because he never says any such thing.

Originally posted by wewillnotcomply666
WATCH THE DAMN VIDEO BEFORE YOU COMMENT PLEASE!!!!

I did.
I saw how somebody who doesnt know the slightest thing about genetics, DNA viruses and RNA retroviruses was putting words into his mouth.

Only somebody who hasnt got the faintest idea on what the subject matter is would be fooled.
Which is probably why it will also go down well with the crazies here on ATS.
Expect lots of stars and flags.

hahahaha. YOUR comment Starred

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ScatterBrain

I think you want to look into Wouter Basson, he did a number of projects for CI, many in biological and chemical warfare. You might also want to research Wits university and CSIR labs.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

As a corporate insider, he was instrumental to the process. It was mil - industrial complex.. Factual data about this is all over the net.. though the greatest inside look is the book about Oswald's girlfriend..

Stop trolling an area you know nothing about... I guess your story is monkey's or little green men.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
this makes no sense on a very simple level. the only way to depopulate the earth is with an airborne agent with a high infection rate and a short gestation time that causes death quickly or sterility

Always the voice of reason, Priest!

Yep, you're correct. Something airborne, although with the size of something droplet, not airborne, that has the ability to travel far, like flu or meningitis. Very indiscriminate, little to no detectable prodromal period, short incubation time, and BHAM! DEAD!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Thank you for posting this!

I saw an article a few weeks ago where one of his peers whom he "used to be" very good friends with had come out and said some things against him and his AIDS research. After this scientist did that he was pretty much thrown out of the scientific community.

I am sorry I don't have more details, I have been looking but can't seem to find them. Perhaps someone else will know what I am talking about.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Please provide a written transcript of what Dr. Gallo said....my audio is not working. Thank you!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Anyone who can't see that AIDS was created for a purpose needs a bucket of cold water throwing over their head. Africans were infected through the Hep B vaccine

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

Africans were infected through the Hep B vaccine

Sources, please?
So, scientists piggy-backed HIV onto the Hep B vaccination, or scientists lied to Africans telling them they were administering Hepatitis B vaccination and instead administered HIV?
edit on 9-6-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

If everyone's terrified of catching AIDS then no, the idea is they'll be scared of having unprotected sex, so there will be less children born. You put HIV in their vaccines to prove it's in their community, then you give them propaganda about how to avoid HIV, saying it came from unprotected sex

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

Africans were infected through the Hep B vaccine

Sources, please?

Take a look at this map, you'll see that those with HIV are most likely to live around the Hep B vaccination points

www.originofaids.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
For a start, AIDS is the result, not the disease, and second, it most likely came from SIV (Simian Immunodeficiency Virus).

Blame the monkeys, not the scientists.

Besides, people can now live full lives thanks to treatments.
edit on 9/6/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I saw how somebody who doesnt know the slightest thing about genetics, DNA viruses and RNA retroviruses was putting words into his mouth.

Quite literally. They had to superimpose words on his mouth. What does cancer have to do with anything? It's not even caused by a virus!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Take a look at this map, you'll see that those with HIV are most likely to live around the Hep B vaccination points

Because that's where people who share needles live.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I see the relevance, however, isn't evidence or irrefutable. As a healthcare worker I can tell you it isn't all that uncommon to have a patient diagnosed with HIV, Hep B/C, and/or TB. It more likely describes habits and lifestyles, and propensity for risky behavior than outright conspiracy. Where you see this often is in inmates in jails. Relatively risky people in relatively confined areas.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join