It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I created AIDS to deliberately depopulate the earth- Dr Robert Gallo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Dr Robert Gallo created aids virus to deliberately depopulate the earth?

WATCH THE DAMN VIDEO BEFORE YOU COMMENT PLEASE!!!!

edit on 9-6-2012 by wewillnotcomply666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Your video link does not seem to work. Can you post the whole URL?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I think its fixed now mate . if not the url is www.youtube.com...
cheers

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by wewillnotcomply666

No, he didnt, and to place such a quote in the thread title is a complete and total LIE because he never says any such thing.

I did.
I saw how somebody who doesnt know the slightest thing about genetics, DNA viruses and RNA retroviruses was putting words into his mouth.

Only somebody who hasnt got the faintest idea on what the subject matter is would be fooled.
Which is probably why it will also go down well with the crazies here on ATS.
Expect lots of stars and flags.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Classic defense from the people in the know, "I don't remember publishing that, please if you have the paper read it to me"
then when he started reading it you could see Dr. Gallo's face change and he tries to play it off like it was nothing
then at the end tells the man to start at bio 101 high school

edit on 9-6-2012 by GuySmiley007 because: (no reason given)

its also true that i have not much of an idea what they are saying
just wanted to put that out there too

edit on 9-6-2012 by GuySmiley007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I just see someone frustrated with yet another pleb who is either a complete and utter retard or alternatively is just selling a convincing sounding argument... to retards.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

No, he didnt, and to place such a quote in the thread title is a complete and total LIE because he never says any such thing.

I did.
I saw how somebody who doesnt know the slightest thing about genetics, DNA viruses and RNA retroviruses was putting words into his mouth.

Only somebody who hasnt got the faintest idea on what the subject matter is would be fooled.
Which is probably why it will also go down well with the crazies here on ATS.
Expect lots of stars and flags.

ill excuse you, as its not a quote nor was it my choice to have that as the thread title. the rules of ATS say that i have to use the tile of the article/video for the thread title. thanks for your input

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
IMH(humble)O i do believe that AIDS was created to kill as many people as possible.
i generally believe that alot of people also came to this conclusion.
man did have bum sex with a monkey, but no aids occurred,
man tampered with viruses. this happened so many years ago, whats the next one gonna be? aids and cancer are 2 excellent killers. heavily processed foods, GMO, and meat protein synthesis also are good, although they take alot longer to have an effect, but none-the-less will have an effect. dont forget about the pollutants in the air we breathe and the metals,fluoride in our water. ahhhhh why do i hate life

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by wewillnotcomply666

I was with the understanding that R.M. Donner created the AIDS virus, built it at S4, and first released it in Africa to target a specific population.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Interesting video, he did look very guilty at first but..... as soon as the audience started to laugh he new he had backup and just took the piss...

Someone just accused him of killing thousands of people, and he does nothing.... Why don't the people who defend him find that suspicious.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
no where in the vid did he ever stated he created aids, let alone deliberately.

i´m all for a good conspiracy, this is not it.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
i looked up on leonard horowitz and i am afraid his credentials are laughable. Another person who has the secrets of the universe provided you pay for it.
here is his website www.tetrahedron.org...

edit on 9-6-2012 by minor007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
If they created a virus to depopulate the earth don't you think they could create a more effective one than aids?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

This is Old News..........

"The most toxic drug that has ever been licensed for long term consumption in the free world.... AZT is a prescription drug and according to the manufacturer itself it causes symptoms that are indistinguishable from AIDS. So I would say it is not arrogant for meto say that AZT is AIDS by prescription."
~ Dr Peter Duesberg

By William Cooper
July 27, 1990

To All,

During my talks in Las Vegas last weekend I revealed a few things about aids that I have been keeping close to my chest. I have already revealed that I saw that AIDS was man made to eliminate the undesirable elements of society while I was attached to Naval Security and Intelligence. I stated this fact in my paper “The Secret Government.”

Now for the rest of the story.

The first study was made in 1957 by scientists meeting in Huntsville Alabama. That study resulted in “Alternative 3.” Another study was made by the Club of Rome in 1968 to determine the limits to growth.

The result of the study was that civilization as we know it would collapse shortly after the year 2000 unless the population was seriously curtailed. Several Top Secret recommendations were made to the ruling elite by Dr. Aurelio Peccei of the Club of Rome.

The chief recommendation was to develop a microbe which would attack the auto immune system and thus render the development of a vaccine impossible. The orders were given to develop the microbe and to also develop a cure and a prophylactic. The microbe would be used against the general population and would be introduced by vaccine administered by the World Health Organization.

The prophylactic was to be used by the ruling elite. The cure will be administered to the survivors when they decide that enough people have died. It will be announced as newly developed. This plan was called Global 2000.

The cure and the prophylactic are suppressed. Funding was obtained from the U.S. Congress under H.B. 15090 where $10 million was given to the Department of Defense to produce,

“a synthetic biological agent, an agent that does not naturally exist and for which no natural immunity could have been acquired.”

“Within the next 5 to 10 years it would probably be possible to make a new infective microorganism which could differ in certain important aspects from any known disease causing organisms. Most important of these is that it might be refractory to the immunological and therapeutic processes upon which we depend to maintain our relative freedom from infectious disease.”

The project was carried out at Fort Detrick Maryland.

Since large populations were to be decimated the ruling elite decided to target the “undesirable elements of society” for extermination. Specifically targeted were the black, hispanic, and homosexual populations. The name of the project that developed AIDS is MKNAOMI. The African continent was infected via smallpox vaccine in 1977.

The U.S. population was infected in 1978 with the hepatitis B vaccine through the Centers for Disease Control and the New York Blood Center. You now have the entire story. The order was given by the POLICY COMMITTEE of THE BILDERBERG GROUP based in Switzerland. Other measures were also ordered. The one you will be able to check the easiest is the Haig - Kissinger Depopulation Policy which is administered by the State Department.

When you put this information out do not edit it and please give me and this board full credit as the source of the information. Please post the board phone number with this file. That is how I stay alive. This board is THE CITIZENS AGENCY FOR JOINT INTELLIGENCE, SYSOP - WILLIAM COOPER, (602) 567-6725.

To aid you in your research of this CRIME the name of the report was “THE LIMITS TO GROWTH” A REPORT FOR THE CLUB OF ROME’S PROJECT ON THE PREDICAMENT OF MANKIND.

In April 1968 the study began in the Accademia dei Lincei in Rome Italy. They met at the instigation of Dr. Aurelio Peccei. The Top Secret recommendations of the results of the study were made by Dr. Aurelio Peccei who pledged not to use the prophylactic and not to take the cure should the microbe be developed and should he contract the disease.

Dr. Peccei was hailed as a great hero for deciding to take the same risk as the general population. The public results of the study were published in 1972.

The MIT project team that participated in the study are listed below:

Dr. Dennis L. Meadows, director, United States

Dr. Alison A. Anderson, United States (pollution)

Dr. Jay M. Anderson, United States (pollution)

Ilyas Bayar, Turkey (agriculture)

William W. Behrens III, United States (resources)

Farhad Hakimzadeh, Iran (population)

Dr. Steffen Harbordt, Germany (socio-political trends)

Judith A Mac

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by minor007
i looked up on leonard horowitz and i am afraid his credentials are laughable. Another person who has the secrets of the universe provided you pay for it.
here is his website www.tetrahedron.org...

Could you go over why his credentials are laughable? I'm unclear on this.

Also, don't doctors, vacs makers, drug companies charge to save you from death? How is Dr. horowitz different? I'm unclear on this too.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Good Doctor.... the next time you come up with something to depopulate the earth, please make it work faster. Ebola is a little sloppy, with people turning gushy and all, but at least its fast. Otherwise, lets work on a mass sterilization program not unlike mosquito foggers that would render eggs in humans infertile, or men sterile. That way, we don't have to work with another generation of idiots.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

In that case Dr Roberto Gallo...you have epically failed it hasn't killed enough people to depopulate quite as effectively as say an AIRBORN virus would.
Geez if this is what we're contending with lolz people, we need not fear the eugenists. They are pretty dumb it would seem.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScatterBrain

I was with the understanding that R.M. Donner created the AIDS virus, built it at S4, and first released it in Africa to target a specific population.

Medically speaking, there is no such thing as an AIDS virus. The virus is HIV, or human immunodeficiency virus. AIDS is a complex, late-stage sequelae/syndrome of the HIV virus. Typically, a patient is diagnosed as having AIDS when his/her CD4 count falls below 200 and the HIV viral is high.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

obviously you havent clicked on the link i gave........

here is some quotes from his website and books

Dr. Leonard Horowitz provides an unparalleled peek into the Creator’s technology. He unearths compelling scientific evidence of your spiritual existence, and gives practical advice for your success as a powerful co-creator. Learn to be open-hearted, optimally blessed, and Divinely directed and protected as dramatic changes are unfolding globally. This spiritually uplifting book will have you celebrating and powerfully contributing to the Spiritual Renaissance as modern life is being transformed worldwide, and people like you are doing their part in preparation for a millennium of world peace.

do i need to provide more laughable quotes?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScatterBrain

I never heard the Donner name, but yes AIDS WAS created to "clean out" Africa.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join