It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels, Demons, ET's oh my...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The most difficult aspect of the whole "ET" experience I have tried to deal with is that there is some kind of relationship at least to a certain degree between UFO's, ET's, folklore and the sol. But first let me set the ground rules. I honestly don't have a problem with a mortal extraterrestrial being that has technology and such that is truly astonishing. Picture the entity "Q" on Star Trek TNG. In effect someone you would not invite to a party twice. The most bizarre issue regarding the whole "ET problem" has been they just might have some connection to our own mortality. No concept in this whole mess has so difficult for me to "process". And I can process quite a bit.

But this is a reoccurring theme. Including near death experiences where people see not there uncle Albert but what they don't call an angel or their dead pet but an alien. Then it slowly dawned on me that if there is any truth in this no wonder governments will not discuss the ET/UFO topic because what answers could they offer? I wish I could offer pearls of wisdom but I can't. As usual I'm left with manny more questions. But if there is any truth in this it would certainly change the equations. For all thats worth.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture
The most difficult aspect of the whole "ET" experience I have tried to deal with is that there is some kind of relationship at least to a certain degree between UFO's, ET's, folklore and the sol. But first let me set the ground rules. I honestly don't have a problem with a mortal extraterrestrial being that has technology and such that is truly astonishing. Picture the entity "Q" on Star Trek TNG. In effect someone you would not invite to a party twice. The most bizarre issue regarding the whole "ET problem" has been they just might have some connection to our own mortality. No concept in this whole mess has so difficult for me to "process". And I can process quite a bit.

But this is a reoccurring theme. Including near death experiences where people see not there uncle Albert but what they don't call an angel or their dead pet but an alien. Then it slowly dawned on me that if there is any truth in this no wonder governments will not discuss the ET/UFO topic because what answers could they offer? I wish I could offer pearls of wisdom but I can't. As usual I'm left with manny more questions. But if there is any truth in this it would certainly change the equations. For all thats worth.

Well I'm starting to think it might be something more along the lines that ET's are actually our Gods/Goddesses. The reason there are so many different kinds is because there have been many different visitors. Think about what it would be like to be visited by an ET back in the days of Egypt and even further back. Those people would have nothing at all like them to compare to. No flying machines, no strange looking visitors. How does one start to describe the visit "They came in a fiery chariot from the sky, he said he came from the sky and can do amazing things that we can not. They can fly even without their chariot, they must have invisible wings" Hence why Angels are depicted with having wings. How else would they describe someone capable with flight and it would be hard for an ET of a higher knowledge to explain something to someone with such little intelligence.
Think about the little stories we tell kids when they are younger because some concepts like death are hard to explain to young minds.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I have had similar thoughts but one great exception I have with your statement is the suggestion anybody has met an alien during a near death experience. I have read hundreds of stories posted on sites, listened to every C2C interview on the subject and never heard mention of anyone meeting an "alien."

I waver between a belief that some are demonic and all are demonic. My definition of demonic is any being or entidy aligned with Satan/Lucifer whose mission on this earth is to create situations which tempt us to veer from that what we know on an intuitive level to be good and loving. It's his job and granted under authority of the Infinite Creator.

Each and every day presents situations but ultimately, in the End, the ultimate test shall be the great final deception where every individual shall have a chance to profess publicly, for all the world to know, which side we choose. Since childhood I have lived in fear of the ominous statement "And even the very elect shall be deceived."

How could any loving being probe the anus of a conscious, panic stricken human being? In Whitley Streiber's case, he's been left with permanent damage. Why do cows freak out in the presence of their ships? Many reports include stories of the forest becoming devoid of sound during sightings, suggesting fear and dread.

What sort of loving being kidnaps people and steals hours?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
I have had similar thoughts but one great exception I have with your statement is the suggestion anybody has met an alien during a near death experience. I have read hundreds of stories posted on sites, listened to every C2C interview on the subject and never heard mention of anyone meeting an "alien."

I waver between a belief that some are demonic and all are demonic. My definition of demonic is any being or entidy aligned with Satan/Lucifer whose mission on this earth is to create situations which tempt us to veer from that what we know on an intuitive level to be good and loving. It's his job and granted under authority of the Infinite Creator.

Each and every day presents situations but ultimately, in the End, the ultimate test shall be the great final deception where every individual shall have a chance to profess publicly, for all the world to know, which side we choose. Since childhood I have lived in fear of the ominous statement "And even the very elect shall be deceived."

How could any loving being probe the anus of a conscious, panic stricken human being? In Whitley Streiber's case, he's been left with permanent damage. Why do cows freak out in the presence of their ships? Many reports include stories of the forest becoming devoid of sound during sightings, suggesting fear and dread.

God and the devil are one in the same. For God knows everything and plans everything then he knows when people will bend to the will of the devil.

As for what kind of loving being would probe the anus of a conscious, panic stricken human being? Well lets take a look at what God has done. God has destroyed entire towns before and there were conscious, panic stricken human beings in there. God has created plagues. God creates life and he takes a way life. God allows evil things to happen because it is all apart of his plan. Life is to learn and yes sometimes those lessons hurt. Think about when your a little kid, Mom says not to play with the stove cause it gets hot and you will get hurt, you play with the stove anyways and get burned just like Mom said. You'll never touch the oven again though, you learned it hurts.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

in the End, the ultimate test shall be the great final deception where every individual shall have a chance to profess publicly, for all the world to know, which side we choose.

I'm not choosing any sides. I am me.

You don't know what their intentions were or why it happened. You can not just judge something as evil that you do not understand. What if the damage was caused by his fear and trying to escape? What if this person's soul chose to help them before he was born? You never know what the true situation is.

It is very interesting that the media is always depicting aliens as evil. Remember, the media is controlled by the powers that be.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Think about this whole alien thing logically for a moment people.

Any civilization capable of crossing millions of light years in order to travel to Earth would not imho need anything we have to offer. I cannot imagine any civilization that would completely master the physics and engineering technology necessary to get here but somehow completely leave the study of genetics and biology by the wayside making it necessary to probe the rectums of poor unsuspecting humans.

I would also hazard a guess that any alien visitors would essentially be benign and probably live in a society that would seem almost utopian to us. Why? Because otherwise they would have destroyed themselves with their own technology (kinda like what we humans are doing to ourselves now) long before they ever had the capability to cross immense distances of spacetime to reach us.

Lastly I have serious doubts about most (not all) ufo sightings because I would also assume that if they can reach us, they would also have the means to mask themselves and are probably quite unlikely to be caught on shaky smartphone footage by a couple of drunken college grads.

As for the whole 'Ancient Alien'/aliens are gods theory, I actualy think that it is probably quite likely. If I were an advanced extra terrestial being I would definitely make my physical appearence when the apex beings of a particular planet still existed at a fairly primitive animalistic level, definitely not when their society resembles anything as screwed up as ours is now...
edit on 9/6/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by knoledgeispower

Well I'm starting to think it might be something more along the lines that ET's are actually our Gods/Goddesses.

So you are primed and ready to accept the Son of Perdition as your creator and saviour instead of the Son of God? He comes to steal, kill and destroy. He is a serpent that will not be tamed, biting the hand of those who place their trust in them.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by knoledgeispower

Well I'm starting to think it might be something more along the lines that ET's are actually our Gods/Goddesses. The reason there are so many different kinds is because there have been many different visitors. Think about what it would be like to be visited by an ET back in the days of Egypt and even further back. Those people would have nothing at all like them to compare to. No flying machines, no strange looking visitors. How does one start to describe the visit "They came in a fiery chariot from the sky, he said he came from the sky and can do amazing things that we can not. They can fly even without their chariot, they must have invisible wings" Hence why Angels are depicted with having wings. How else would they describe someone capable with flight and it would be hard for an ET of a higher knowledge to explain something to someone with such little intelligence.
Think about the little stories we tell kids when they are younger because some concepts like death are hard to explain to young minds.

You are both partially correct in my opinion , the so called ET that are non human are actually in my opinion demonic in nature . When ever an angel of God appears they do so in human form. There is p,entry of evidence in the bible to show that Gds messengers used flying crafts.

The abduction stories always involve sexual experimentation of some sort , parts of animals missing for their genetic material . The bible spoke of these evils of inter species mixing and this is why God destroyed the world in the time of Noah .

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The whole "et's = demons" thing seems to be nothing more than people trying to place their human experience (ie- in this case, religion) onto the "unknown". It's trying to answer an unknown with ignorance. The universe really is a BIG place - almost unimaginable, it is very hard to grasp (I don't believe for one second I understand the grandness of the universe). It's hard to comprehend the actual size of the universe from our little insulated bubble of perspective.

In our society, the world revolves around us (not in actual "reality", but we are the biggest thing on planet earth in our own minds) so some try to take that world view and place it on a universal scale - if everything on earth has something to do with our species, then it must be that way on a universal scale. So some will attempt to impose their world view on the universe as a whole - we have big heads. It's not just the religious who do it - you see it in Sci-fi fiction, and those with "new age" beliefs, and skeptics alike tend to impose their world view on reality.

We really do not understand much about our reality - we like to believe we do, sometimes, but we're pretty much put in a "blind leading the blind" situation as soon as we're born into this world. Humanity doesn't like the unknown - it's encoded into our natural instincts. So, we come up with "rationale" to try to explain the unexplainable. We're all we really know, so trying to explain something outside of our narrow view of the universe is damn near impossible. At least thats my view on the situation - it's like single cell organisms trying to understand our world, and its intricacies as a whole.

So do ets = demons? No. The universe isn't that simple. It isn't black and white. There are things beyond our understanding. Maybe one day in the far, far, far, (far) future, if our species is still around, we will understand our surroundings a bit better. But in relation to the universe, we are barely a single skin cell on an infinitely large elephant.

At least that's my TLDR opinion.
edit on 9-6-2012 by Syyth007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Why would these ET's need to have a hybrid program. Why are they breeding with humans? As it was in the days of Noah, it shall be in the end times.

The women who are going through this and some men too, don't feel they are angels.

Stop Alien abduction attack

Hybrid baby presented to a woman, calls on Jesus to stop an abduction.
edit on 9-6-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333I waver between a belief that some are demonic and all are demonic. My definition of demonic is any being or entidy aligned with Satan/Lucifer whose mission on this earth is to create situations which tempt us to veer from that what we know on an intuitive level to be good and loving. It's his job and granted under authority of the Infinite Creator.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

I still think that Guy Malone's high level panel of scholars got it right . . . calling them fallen angels.

www.alienresistance.org...

www.ancientofdays.net...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syyth007
The whole "et's = demons" thing seems to be nothing more than people trying to place their human experience (ie- in this case, religion) onto the "unknown". It's trying to answer an unknown with ignorance. The universe really is a BIG place - almost unimaginable, it is very hard to grasp (I don't believe for one second I understand the grandness of the universe). It's hard to comprehend the actual size of the universe from our little insulated bubble of perspective.

So do ets = demons? No. The universe isn't that simple. It isn't black and white. There are things beyond our understanding. Maybe one day in the far, far, far, (far) future, if our species is still around, we will understand our surroundings a bit better. But in relation to the universe, we are barely a single skin cell on an infinitely large elephant.
At least that's my TLDR opinion.
edit on 9-6-2012 by Syyth007 because: (no reason given)

There are going to be good ET's just like there are going to be bad ET's. Everything has a balance.

Azadok2day

You are both partially correct in my opinion , the so called ET that are non human are actually in my opinion demonic in nature . When ever an angel of God appears they do so in human form. There is p,entry of evidence in the bible to show that Gds messengers used flying crafts.

The abduction stories always involve sexual experimentation of some sort , parts of animals missing for their genetic material . The bible spoke of these evils of inter species mixing and this is why God destroyed the world in the time of Noah .

First off I will start by saying I do not believe in the bible won't bit. It's been retranslated how may times and when they didn't have an exact word translation they gave it their best shot as to what the meaning was. Look at the English language, how many words we have to describe a single action. How many words have more then one meaning. Language is a complex things. I also believe people could have added in and taken out whatever they wanted when translating the bible. Then lets take a look at the selection process that went into picking which information (book) went into the bible and which didn't go in (ex: instead of the book of Matthew what if they put in the book of Enoch?) With that many factors and more, involved I don't see it as being credible. I see it more of a book with lots of lessons in it. If you commit a sin then you will be held accountable for that sin.

Seeing how God is also the devil then when he created man in his image that meant that there would be the evil side in us as well. We have free will so it is up to us to plan out our lives before we come down to Earth so that we can learn important lessons.

I will also add that I believe ET's are the same as we are, energy (souls) we are just in one form while learning the lessons on Earth while they are in a higher state learning lessons or purifying their souls and living else where. While going through the course of learning important lessons we will be in different vessels and possibly even different planets in different galaxies. So when they come to Earth they could have all sorts of different motivations that really we can't fathom. We don't know what they are needing to learn what they are, heck maybe they are doing it for us to learn something. It's really hard to say because they are at a higher intellect then us.

WhoKnows100

So you are primed and ready to accept the Son of Perdition as your creator and saviour instead of the Son of God? He comes to steal, kill and destroy. He is a serpent that will not be tamed, biting the hand of those who place their trust in them.
I'm saying, I don't know what is possible because really anything is possible. I do know I was created by some higher entity and that we are made up of that same energy, so in a way God can be seen as an ET, being that he is the source of all our energy. We really can't say for sure because we do not have the knowledge. Our brain's function at 10% for the most part so we can't fully comprehend that kind of knowledge.

top topics

join