It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube: Marine: 1980 In Hi. Obama Told Me He Was Born In Kenya And Wanted To Be President.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day
.... most of you so called men would not have the testicular fortitude to call this marine a liar to his face , most of you have lots of bravery behind the anonymity of the web . Sad and very true

Yeah, I agree with this statement. I call them “key board commandos” or “key board lawyers” either one pretty much sums them up.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
how does anyone know where they were born ? they were pretty young when it happened, and are the single worst source

seriously, and even a birth certificate proves nothing, it's just an easliy forged piece pf paper

at this point, people have made up their minds and both camps believe what they want regardless

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

reply to post by captaintyinknots

Why would he lie and put him and possibly his family in danger and u der the vindictive eye of our government .

Fame, recognition, notoriety.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

One other thing most of you so called men would not have the testicular fortitude to call this marine a liar to his face , most of you have lots of bravery behind the anonymity of the web . Sad and very true

ahhh yes, the obligatory "you wouldnt say it to his face" post.

Ive told plenty of marines they were wrong. Guess what? They didnt flip out and kill me.

Sad that you think our armed forces are people to be feared.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

LOL

No, a guy on the radio said he was a marine. The rest of his ridiculous story makes me doubt even that claim.

I'm the King of France.

Do you believe that?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
If he had Obama on tape, then we'd have some evidence.
Otherwise .. it's a he said/he said thing.
Obama may have indeed said that .. or he may not have.
No tape .. no evidence.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Big deal if Obama was born in Kenya.

There's absolutely NOTHING anyone can do about it. YOU don't pick the U.S. PResident, the Electoral College (Royal Families) pick 'em.

I wish he'd just come out and admit he was born in Kenya. He's got the power now to use the military and detain citizens forever without a trial. Even kill them without a trial.

What would anyone do about it? DIE that's what they'd do.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
So this guy remembers the minute details of a chance meeting 32 years ago, but not the name? Right. But we should put stock in what he says because, after all, he's a Marine...
edit on 6/10/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join