It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube: Marine: 1980 In Hi. Obama Told Me He Was Born In Kenya And Wanted To Be President.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Interesting story.

Can't watch the video? This article summarizes it:

Obama conspiracy hangs on despite increasing proof of illegitimacy

www.sonorannews.com...

I have listened to this 3 times and I believe the caller is sincere. Looks like I'm not alone as well since this story is all over the web, but there is no way it could ever be proven.

The article also mentions a hearing on June 18 in Florida. Plaintiff Michael Voeltz has a case challenging Obama’s appearance on the ballot.

Florida's election statutes provide broad protections for voters and allows for challenging the nomination of a candidate who is not eligible for the office which he is seeking. Voeltz, a registered Democrat, is challenging the eligibility of Obama on the grounds he was not born to two citizen parents and thus not a "natural born citizen" as required by Article II the U.S. Constitution.

So it looks like it's Obama's claim that you don't need to have both parents be American citizens to be a natural born citizen or the U.S. Supreme Court's decision in Minor v. Happersett, a ruling in which the court defined a natural born citizen as the offspring of two U.S. citizen parents.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Yeah? I met Obama and he told me he was born in Hawaii.

Case closed.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
Yeah? I met Obama and he told me he was born in Hawaii.

Case closed.

Now you go tell you story on the radio and give your name and the circumstances surrounding it and I might consider it. It may be closed for you, but a heck of a lot of people are listening to him.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
So all it takes for a story to pass muster is that the guy screening calls at a radio station for $23,000 a year allows you on the air?

Noted.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Cant watch the video, but the link was an interesting read. Thanks for posting.

PS.. don’t let the obama groupies “debunk” you to death…. these guys remind me of seagulls, they come in droves, make a lot of noise and really don’t do anything but try and steal your Cheetos.

Star & Flag

edit on 8-6-2012 by JBpage76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JBpage76

I'm not an Obama "groupie".

I just don't like unsubstantiated garbage being passed off as "facts".

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Oddly enough,testimony is often erroneous. Look how many people are being exonerated of their crimes through DNA evidence when witnesses/victims/prosecutors identified them as the perpetrators of these crimes.

Just because someone says something doesn't make it true.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Ahhh yes, the old "some dude, somewhere, told me something, therefore it MUST be true."

Grasping at straws is too generous a term to describe what the birthers are doing.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

That’s completely understandable and commendable.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Obama told me he was a lizard man and wanted to be President. We were eating mice and pinapples at Pearl Harbor while watching the water birds.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

This guy is a marine , so more than likely He has integrity which you seem to be lacking ny your last post . The fact he came forward speaks volumes given the fact numerous others that have spoken out on Obama have died under very mysterious circumstances .

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day
reply to post by jtap66

This guy is a marine , so more than likely He has integrity which you seem to be lacking ny your last post . The fact he came forward speaks volumes given the fact numerous others that have spoken out on Obama have died under very mysterious circumstances .

I have plenty of marine friends who will tell you the birther thing is downright silly.

Again, this is nothing more than some guy saying "well, he told ME that he was kenyan"

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Interesting story.

Can't watch the video? This article summarizes it:

Obama conspiracy hangs on despite increasing proof of illegitimacy

www.sonorannews.com...

I have listened to this 3 times and I believe the caller is sincere. Looks like I'm not alone as well since this story is all over the web, but there is no way it could ever be proven.

The article also mentions a hearing on June 18 in Florida. Plaintiff Michael Voeltz has a case challenging Obama’s appearance on the ballot.

Florida's election statutes provide broad protections for voters and allows for challenging the nomination of a candidate who is not eligible for the office which he is seeking. Voeltz, a registered Democrat, is challenging the eligibility of Obama on the grounds he was not born to two citizen parents and thus not a "natural born citizen" as required by Article II the U.S. Constitution.

So it looks like it's Obama's claim that you don't need to have both parents be American citizens to be a natural born citizen or the U.S. Supreme Court's decision in Minor v. Happersett, a ruling in which the court defined a natural born citizen as the offspring of two U.S. citizen parents.

The caller was me, sorry. I was just trying to get famous and make the puppets believe what they are programmed to believe. I just wanted to see how easy it is to control a human’s brain...'it’s the happening thing now', every body is doing it, just wanted to see how easy it was, that’s it !

im going to do another utube video of me pretending to be a caller saying obama was born in kenya,do you think you can make another thread like this so we can laugh...like were laughing now at you,lmaf.

Obama Told Me He Was Born In Kenya

Puppet master>>Ring' Ring' ,is this the Puppet.

Puppet>>Yes this is me !

Puppet Master>>>'Obama Told Me He Was Born In Kenya'

Puppet>>>OK, i believe you,look at my pretty strings i have !
edit on 8-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well, either Obama or his paternal grandmother is lying about his birthplace. With his track record for dishonesty, I think I'll believe Grandma, Bill Ayers parents' mailman and the Marine for the time being. Good thing somebody thought to change his Kenya birth bio mistake 2 months after he launched his bid for the POTUS. Twice his own wife has called Kenya his home country.

The mailman gave his testimony under oath.

What the Mailman Knows about Ayers and Obama

Read more: www.americanthinker.com...

Just another hole in the wall.

Yeah but, but, but............it is getting very old.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Why would he lie and put him and possibly his family in danger and u der the vindictive eye of our government .

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
One other thing most of you so called men would not have the testicular fortitude to call this marine a liar to his face , most of you have lots of bravery behind the anonymity of the web . Sad and very true

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Why won't this garbage just go away?

Are the facts of his administration's efforts in policy simply not enough to expedite his retirement? Why does this keep popping up?

Rumors, hearsay. Sorry, but Obama is president. And come November he will no longer be president. On record alone this man fails the test in the eyes of the majority of Americans. I'm not sure if Romney is best(I seriously doubt it) as an alternative, but I think America has certainly made up her mind without this as a primary reason for the judgement of his work.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

Just because he's a marine doesn't mean he isn't lying.

Being a marine doesn't lend any more credence to his words either. As far as I'm concerned he's just spreading a rumor via YouTube rumor mill.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This story was floating around in various news outlets last year about a mailman who had met supposedly met Obama while delivering mail. wonkette.com... I dont know if a comment has been made in your replies or not on this story. I stopped reading every single comment on ATS because of peoples rude bashing. I see alot of the same user name pop up. If they know every answer and are 100% right all the time, why do they need ATS.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
this should be easy to prove or disprove, I was a Marine at Kaneohe Bay in 1981-1983 and have my DD-214 to prove it, I can scan it and show you (sans SSN and other personal data) It would be quite easy to verify this claim if we can track this person down.

I did not watch the video but I do wonder what unit this Marine was with, It is even possible I may have even met him and/or Obama when I was there, I was pretty tight with the Natives. I was still a haole, but i was a "cool" haole.

Shakka Bra

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join