It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bath Salts? Or Start of the Zombie Apocalypse?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I believe that this recent explosion of cannibalism cases has been encouraged by the recent explosion of movies and series promoting vampirism and lycanthropy. As a matter of fact, a popular newspaper shares my opinion.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

You know, I can't wait for bath salts to hit the trial I have to go to for the shooting that happened recently. Seeing as that those officers were quick to come up with a conclusion.

edit on 8-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

The worst part about it all, is if someone does try to educate people on it, the hoi poloi come in.

We get narked on. Same issues... but we get a foot stomp. And you even see it as possible for your own thread.

Methinx there should be more of an in talk with those who stamp down rather than an OK OK I AGREE sentiment.

we're all in this together.. it's not like we're the enemy!

Having said that... I shall imbibe my last distillation and hit the sack. I may or may not eat a face, but jesus I;m hungry for a snag...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Too much talk (and videos) about recreational use of drugs folks. Have to close the thread per our site policy. Staff are not exempt. So, the next time you wonder why we have a zero tolerance policy on drug talk, this thread should serve as an excellent example of exactly why. Even after asking three times to avoid it, countless posts concentrating on it irrespective of the link with attacks...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join