It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bath Salts? Or Start of the Zombie Apocalypse?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

Perfectly understandable, and perfectly permissible to call us out if you feel the need to do so.
But, lets get back on track all.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Okay this is freaking me out a bit. I go to drudge report on my phone and now Chicago is talking about selling zombie bullets. Now there are more attacks, people eating people, and of course now I am getting worried iknow that I said a week ago that zombies are not real, well I beginning to change my mind and get worried. There have been no attacks up here that I know of but I find it interesting that they say it's bath salts. There was a zombie movie I saw a couple of months ago that freaked me out. It had to do with a reporter and people in an apartment. They were zombies but blamed it on rabies. What is really going on?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

That's not the point he's trying to make Satron.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

Believe Me, I Know. but lets get back to the topic at hand. I myself started turning this thread into something its not about, which I have complained about people doing in others.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

is talking about selling zombie bullets.

Don't buy the Hornaday Zombie Bullets. They are just regular hollow points in a fancy box. It is all marketing.

Instead buy an extreme frangible like Extreme Shock. Those are much more effective. Or, you can always buy rat shot. That is a pretty effective way to do a lot of damage to a target!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

There was a zombie movie I saw a couple of months ago that freaked me out. It had to do with a reporter and people in an apartment. They were zombies but blamed it on rabies. What is really going on?

I know the movie you are talking about. In that case, it very well could have been a mutated strain of rabies. In fact, realistically, it's probably THE leading contender for an actual disease that could cause such a thing. The other caveat to it....it's one of the only diseases that is nearly 100% virulent! Out of many, many cases, there's only a handful of people (less than 10) who ever survived it untreated....EVER.

The good news. If a zombie apocalypse is a form of rabies, then a squirt gun may be your best weapon, as severe hydrophobia is part of it.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Since "Bath Salts" is not considered an Illegal substance yet! , i guess it would be ok to post a video on the effects of this terrible trend

WARNING : DISTURBING VIDEO ! VIEW AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION!

but in my opinion i could not help butt to LMFAO

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

WOW... Flabbergasted, and the cop that dealt with him, KUDOS.

Should call it the BEVIS and BUTTHEAD Drug rather than Bath Salts.

Like, seriously............

Man that was a good laugh, but, not for him.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

i was thinking the same thing , i could not help but to try and immate this man after i watched the video , so i have been running around the house doing this expression to my kids ! they love it !

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Here you go, America's Next Top Model.

There are some crazy people in this world. Holy Moly............

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
hi,, bicycle
mephedroane not create the illusion of denmark,,this bath salt they call is mephedroane= doesnt any new type of lsd

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I don't know if it is bath salt's are something more going on,but it has me more on guard and in tune with my surroundings, i look at people more closely now

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Ya'll realize that the point of his thread was that this WASN'T because of the Bath Salts? AND, that Gazrok asked several times to discuss the other aspects and the point of this thread instead of the Bath Salts?

And then, ATSers wonder why there is a Zero-Tolerance policy when it comes to drug threads? You can't even accidentally mention drugs without it derailing a thread and ending up with stories of personal use, or links to other forums to discuss openly, or videos of idiots on drugs.

Gaz is going to have to shut down his own thread, because of the very people that were complaining about the shutdowns of threads. Way to go dummies.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

oh man , she some place i never want to go or have been , that scars me more then the crazy guy in the back seat of the police car

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

There was a zombie movie I saw a couple of months ago that freaked me out. It had to do with a reporter and people in an apartment. They were zombies but blamed it on rabies. What is really going on?

I know the movie you are talking about. In that case, it very well could have been a mutated strain of rabies. In fact, realistically, it's probably THE leading contender for an actual disease that could cause such a thing. The other caveat to it....it's one of the only diseases that is nearly 100% virulent! Out of many, many cases, there's only a handful of people (less than 10) who ever survived it untreated....EVER.

The good news. If a zombie apocalypse is a form of rabies, then a squirt gun may be your best weapon, as severe hydrophobia is part of it.

Yeah and rabies is a RNA virus wich means its more susceptible to mutations. I suggest reading Richard Perstons "The Hot Zone" and "The Demon In the Freeze" (altho they are about Ebola and Smallpox) if your interested in Pathology and he does talk about rabies in his books.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Ya'll realize that the point of his thread was that this WASN'T because of the Bath Salts? AND, that Gazrok asked several times to discuss the other aspects and the point of this thread instead of the Bath Salts?

And then, ATSers wonder why there is a Zero-Tolerance policy when it comes to drug threads? You can't even accidentally mention drugs without it derailing a thread and ending up with stories of personal use, or links to other forums to discuss openly, or videos of idiots on drugs.

Gaz is going to have to shut down his own thread, because of the very people that were complaining about the shutdowns of threads. Way to go dummies.

you introduce a topic about "bath Salts" being the possible cause of the zombie situation , ( of course i have not read the op ,just suggesting) what do you expect people to do ? most people would agree that their are no such things as zombies , so they naturally discuses the bath salts ?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Now that Bath Salts has been declared illegal are you not breaking the ATS TOS?

Perhaps skirting it, but I don't believe so. I'd have to think they'd have to be more clearly defined before declaring them to be illegal. Plus, I believe this is still mostly at a state vs. federal level.

Some people even lump the potpourri or simulated pot into this category (yet it's still legal in many places).

The focus of my article though, is really more about the behavior these folks are exhibiting. I can't recall any other time where in a matter of weeks, we've seen so many stories about this kind of thing. It's a strange coincidence, given how long such substances have been around. Why now? Or is this a cover story?

You can still buy them here in MN, the "fake" marijuana I mean. Which can be dangerous. Also Salvia divinorum is legal here too.

Bath salts just seem strange to me though...But then again I am not a drug user so I guess my opinion is almost worthless but there it is.

-SAP-
edit on 8-6-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Neither am I, but my goodness. I know how I act on Jager but Bath Salts?? For the reasons of the actions, it's just crazy. I can't see it. Who would sniff, snort, or even take something that gets diluted in a tub?

Totally insane what kids do these days.

It's really hard to believe.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Neither am I, but my goodness. I know how I act on Jager but Bath Salts?? For the reasons of the actions, it's just crazy. I can't see it. Who would sniff, snort, or even take something that gets diluted in a tub?

Totally insane the kids are these days.

I agree why would someone even take something like that..? My question was when this story broke? "What dumba** kid went and tried this?" I mean you would have to have a pair of balls to try something like taking bath salts, but for they are obviously not that smart.

Most people would know that a lot of things have harmful chemicals in them and wouldn't even consider doing it. People are dumb...

-SAP-

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I'm just curious how they knew she was taking Bath Salts....

At the time of her performance.

I think once she saw the camera, she started playing for it.

Oh my, not even any words for her.

I'm still laughing and watching.

I really want to know what the heck that chick was taking...

She seemed to be stripping for those officers...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join