It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Dutch players subjected to racist chants

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Originally posted by darthdamo74
reply to post by Freeborn

No I dont, I think if everyone stayed where they are supposed to be the world would be a much better place
Imigration has got out of hand all over the world

Hmmm, your avatar is telling...

But you do realise that humanity didn't just pop into existence in little countries around the world? The whole of Human history is built on migration. Only earlier today I dressed down a moron who claimed England belonged to the Celts as they were the "original" inhabitants. The chap concerned neglected to do his homework and to realise that the Celts themselves originated in Central Europe around the area of Austria and Southern Germany.

my avatar is telling what ?
im well aware of the migration from europe thanks and the reasons many of them came here

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by steppenwolf86
reply to post by stumason

Uhhh, Poland built all brand new stadiums, and fixed up a lot of stuff for this event. The city of Wroclaw has been under constant construction for the last three years.

I agree completely with whoever said that the BBC is sensationalizing this issue. If Poland is full of Nazis, why is it that when I frequent a town called Oswiecim in the south of Poland, the largest and most successful businesses are owned by proud Orthodox Jews? I am tired of people who have never been to either of these countries stating sensationalized opinions about them as if they were fact. You cannot even get your own roster straight, and you claim to live in England? www.espnfc.com...

JOHN TERRY IS THERE, WITH THE TEAM.

Are you 100% sure those England fans who got roughed up didnt incite the incident? I have never ONCE been accosted or even threatened, and I am as loud and American as anyone. I stand by my previous statement that London does not deserve the Olympic Games because of the small community of Islamaphobes.

By the way, remember my example of the business owning Jews in Oswiecim? That town is known in the West by a different name, Auschwitz. Come visit Poland, then you can talk all the crap you want. Till you do, your opinions are laughable.
edit on 9-6-2012 by steppenwolf86 because: olimp

I hold my hands up there as well, I thought it was John Terry who was left at home but it turns out it wasn't, its Rio Ferdinand that was left behind. My bad
Beyond me why Terry is there though, although he hasn't yet had his trial so allegedly he isn't guilty. If that's the case why wasn't Rio taken (for those of you that don't know it was Rio's brother - Anton, that John Terry allegedly racially abused.) IMO Rio is twice the footballer that John is, but that's just my opinion and for another time (and thread).

Now then, I'm going to agree with you. I've been to Poland, twice. Loved it, full of culture and beautiful architecture (I'm into that kind of thing) and the people seemed generally friendly. I visited Auschwitz on both occasions (once when I was on a school trip and once on a trip with the Royal Navy) and although it has a Nazi past it doesn't mean that particular element is there now. If it is, I didn't see it. My personal issue is with Ukraine, racism is rife there and its frankly disgusting. See my previous post for my opinion on that (towards the top of pg 6). I can only comment on racism in Poland based on what I've seen on TV and I'm slightly too intelligent to assume the TV is correct.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Pretty sick.

It seems the game of soccer brings the worst crowd?

Riots and fights after the match.

There was an article some time back on this with a Japanese player and the Tsunami insults?

And Egypt as well on a soccer match.

Sick,,when crap sickness happens like this, the opponets deserve the win and not even have to play!
That would bring a change!!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Yea, it's ''funny'', when you even have a slight doubt about the story we being told, in this case the holocaust.
Of course I believe jews where taken to working camps, but 6 million being gassed, I'm not so sure. But even talking about that subject in my country is pretty much impossible!

edit on 9-6-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

And yes, it's suspicious that this visit to auswitch by soccer players happened with big media coverage. It's like when they visit Poland, it's law you must go there to show your empathy or something like that.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Plugin

BBC reporter yesterday told us 1 million died at Auchwitz. Number seems to change constantly.

Official Site says 1.1 million Jews died. Was it just Jews at Auschwitz ?

Sorry off topic
edit on 9-6-2012 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Yea 1.1 million at Auswitch, 6 million total in all camps.
And yes many many from Russia yes above that total, the story says at least.
Of course when the camp is in Poland which is closer to Russia, it's logical many from that country where brought to that working camp.

I just like an open disccussion about what where being told about is really true. Germany had lots of propoganda, and the west just the same. But even talking about this subject will get people mad, really mad.
But slightly OT, or is it?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster
reply to post by darthdamo74

Hmmm... Swastika for an avatar... and you don’t like Black people?

Look, sorry about you getting beaten up by a gang of black kids and all that... very sad and wrong... but do not go blaming an entire race. That just makes you look stupid.

My Nan was mugged by a couple of black guys in the 70's... when one of her friends made a racist remark about the attack she replied... “And if they were White should i hate all white people?”

You telling me that no white person has ever done anything wrong to you?? This intolerance and fear simply makes you look like a very weak and simple minded person. Drop the hate... drop the swastika... cos its a disgrace to Britain.

Peace

yes I have a swastika, in fact I have a few, it was quite popular even before hitler used it there is a reason he used it if you bother to look it up

If you knew anything about me which you dont you would soon realise I dont blame the entire race for the way in my opinion a lot of black people behave

"drop the hate" I havent expressed any hate
"a discrace to Britain" is the way we have let it become

Africa for the Africans. Asia for the Asians. White countries - For everybody.

We are told there is this RACE problem, We are told this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realise I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?
And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW.
edit on 6/9/2012 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by darthdamo74

You are deluded, angry and naive... what is this drivel you are spouting??

This country is mixed... aint nothing you can do about it now. Black police, black soldiers, black politicians.... Get over it!! Aint gonna change!

You represent a relic from the past which has sadly been re-awoken by the current financial crisis... nothing more.

The thing that always makes me laugh about racists, nazis, bigots etc... is the fact that they can never openly admit their hatred. Always try to cover it with some poor attempt at sounding reasonable...

"I don’t hate all Black people... just don’t want them over here"

That kind of thing... pathetic... It's because they know they are WRONG!

I would respect them more if they simply said "I hate all black people and want them out"

At least that would be honest.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
To Argyll…..if your definition of primitive conjures up the image of black people in your mind then that is your reality.
And if I am a “racist” why do you care? I do have a right to my opinion don’t I? And again - get off the superiority bit - THAT is part of the PC programming that you have swallowed. Think for yourself.
I don’t think that my race is especially “superior” and I don’t have time nor inclination to go into a discourse on that subject.
------------------------------------------------------
I really don’t think that anyone is prejudiced against the dark races because of their skin color.
That is something else you can quit saying because you are so wrong. You have not examined the issue and are just parroting what you have heard others say.
If you look closely you will see that a more likely reason is that there are disproportionately large numbers of these dark skinned people whose behavior is intolerable, therefore it seems wise to be wary of all of them.

There is much being said about being “tolerant”. To be tolerant means that you refrain from showing how you really feel about something. It seems that Tolerance has become a religion to some people and they subsequently are intolerant of those who do not think like they do. This is bigotry. The pot calling the kettle black.

As to the acts at that game…. I think it was crude and disrespectful.
If they really don’t like these people they should have stayed at home.
However, as I stated in my post that was deleted……It does send a message, not only to the victims of their abuse, but to the social engineers who made it possible.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
reply to post by Plugin

BBC reporter yesterday told us 1 million died at Auchwitz. Number seems to change constantly.

Official Site says 1.1 million Jews died. Was it just Jews at Auschwitz ?

Sorry off topic
edit on 9-6-2012 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

Will Holodomor get a mention I can tell you now, no it wont, or what about the Gulags when we have the World Cup
in Russia, again no.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital
I say good on these white guys they are fighting to defend their homeland from multiculturism.

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,]
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.]
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .[.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,], .~”; /. .. .]
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .]. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . ].>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
*snip*

I am white and like black people,

I just don't like the stereotype, I can't mention the word 'n-word'?
Or nazi?
When I doubt the gassing, I'm being attacked from all sides, I'm not against Jews!

edit on 6/9/2012 by maria_stardust because: removed offensive video

Wow, removed my ''offensive video'', just made my point really, that the word 'n-word' is forbidden.
Which made my whole point really.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Originally posted by steppenwolf86
Maybe you should take care of John Terry first. When your former captain is on trial for racism, your words sorta lose their intended impact, no?

Key words here mate are "former captain is on trial for racism".. he has lost the Captaincy, is out of the team and is on trial for a criminal offence...

In Poland.........? What happens exactly?

"there's only 1 England Captain......." to coin a song........

That's why Ferdinand hasn't been called up. Fact is Terry's an arse and that's coming from a Chelsea fan of 30 years, cracking centre back mind.

Racism is abhorrent in all forms.......end of. Am I surprised it still happens at football, no.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MollyMN
Pretty sick.

There was an article some time back on this with a Japanese player and the Tsunami insults?

Sick,,when crap sickness happens like this, the opponets deserve the win and not even have to play!

Off topic but has anyone ever told you, you look like Holly Valance? (possibly one of the most beautiful women to walk the planet btw...) Anyway, sounds like I'm letching so I'll move on ......

You are right in some cases and unfortunately the violence is most associated with English football (
) in the 70's. More so when local rivals play each other. Minorities of fans used to organise fights after matches away from the stadium and go at it. No matter what their injuries they used to go home smiling (unless of course they were in hospital and/or unconscious) which is plain stupid imo. Innocent fans used to get dragged in as well just for wearing the opposing teams shirt. I still get a bit scared when I go to a match wearing my teams shirt. Anyway, somehow this filtered out to the rest of europe and got worse from there. In reality the violence was already in some countries but because England is the home of football we 'glamourised' it (for lack of a better word). The worst football (
) violence I've ever seen was in Turkey and that was both inside the stadium and out. Brutal is a good description of it. I only heard of the violence in Egypt in the past few years and it frankly amazed me that these things still go on. Thankfully these days the violence in England has all but disappeared. (sorry if you knew all this).

Finally it may seem football gets more violence than others (and in most cases it probably does) but dont forget football is the most popular and most watched sport in the world so more attention is brought to it straight away.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
im curious how many people on this thread love the game, and play, or watch, or participate in some way to just be a part of soccer? and how many people on here just saw this thread as an opportunity to get into a racially heated argument?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MollyMN
Pretty sick.

i heard back when football was first played in England entire opposing towns would play against each other and the distance and space between the two towns was the playing field and the towns were the goal, literally hundreds of townsmen would play each other, and at this time there was no rules as far as violence went, people died and got seriously crippled because of this. so i guess u can say football is rooted in violence and will never change. and there are many other variations of football from other countries that involved death and sacrifice I personally think that if you don't like soccer or the fans don't be apart of it there are so many other sports that don't involve violence take your pick

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

This thread is just about that; a racially heated argument.

Not about soccer really? Hey Holland lost 1-0, havent seen being talked about that, did you?

Though in my case I doubt it's really about color. Didn't read about it on dutch media about this. Bit strange.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Plugin

thats my point, soccer a pure sport with no opinions, no race, no agenda, is all the sudden being soiled by a bunch of human rights activists and some trolls just trying to fight in a forum that will in the end change nothing, i just hope some kids that love the game don't see this thread and think that soccer and soccer matches are now a way to make a political statement, i hope that some kids don't see the trolls on here and all the sudden shave there heads and scream white power

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Frist off this is wrong however, I bet the media is beating thing thing to death while ignoring ipsnews.net...

emsnews.wordpress.com...

Quick someone tell Abe Foxman and the ADL

edit on 9-6-2012 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
im curious how many people on this thread love the game, and play, or watch, or participate in some way to just be a part of soccer?

Love the game. Absolutely adore it. Football that is. Not soccer
Love it nearly as much as life itself. No idea why and I hope I never do have an idea but it kills a small part of me seeing fans acting in such a way. Violence/Racism has no part in the modern game at all. For that matter neither has feigning a foul but that's for another day.

You are right in your other post btw, whole towns used to take part. There are actually some places in England that 're-enact' these games on huge fields but without the violence obviously

chocky

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join