It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Dutch players subjected to racist chants

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

So you'd rather stick to the homo-erotic truth of football supporters then?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Police arrested 14 football fans who took part in a brawl on the Poznan Central Square before the match between Ireland and Croatia. Fans used as a weapon of glass bottles and threw chairs. As a result, the police station was delivered to ten Poles, three Irish and one Croats

match between IRELAND n CROATIA
arrested 10 POLES?
who can explain that?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

What on earth are you talking about and where is the relevance?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by leosnake

match between IRELAND n CROATIA
arrested 10 POLES?
who can explain that?

The game was held in Poznan in Poland.
Local Polish hooligans would have been trying to 'have a go' at Irish and Croatian supporters.
edit on 11/6/12 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Hey hey Iam a City fan too how is sunny stockport?

Cloudy

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Non-whites in non-white countries agree with us white advocates that forcing mass immigration and "assimilation" on your own people is genocide,so they don`t do it.

Why should us whites put up with this double-standard,this gross violation of international law, forced down our throats by the anti-white Establishment?

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Black Dutch players subjected to chants in the geopolitical context of:

Africa for the Africans,Asia for the Asians,white countries for EVERYBODY!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheersforthedeers
Non-whites in non-white countries agree with us white advocates that forcing mass immigration and "assimilation" on your own people is genocide,so they don`t do it.

Why should us whites put up with this double-standard,this gross violation of international law, forced down our throats by the anti-white Establishment?

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white.
What a massive load of bollocks.

Anti racism is anti white?

Seriously? That's silly. How about you stop focusing on the colour of peoples skin, and see them as human beings, all of one race. As we are. How abouts you stop with the quite frankly hillarious tripe in the post quoted, which wouldn't look out of place on an EDL scum twitter post. Because it's just absolute pish.

Let's have a world where everyone is equal, and nobody is discriminated against becasue they have a different skin tone, or come from another country, or have a different set of beliefs. That's how the ruling elite govern us. get the lower classes fighting amungst themselves, as they eff off with all of our money. Divide and rule, the oldest trick in the book, and you fell for it.

edit on 15/6/2012 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

You have not disputed what I said about non-whites in non-white countries not accepting mass immigration and "assimilation" for their people`s because of it`s genocidal illegality,and thereby their agreement with us white advocates.

You have not explained why you think forcefully eliminating white people with mandatory "diversity" is not genocide under international law.

Where is your supposed moral legitimacy?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cheersforthedeers

Heres a thread by one of the site owners - Springer - that you really should read as a new member.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheersforthedeers
reply to post by Acidtastic

You have not disputed what I said about non-whites in non-white countries not accepting mass immigration and "assimilation" for their people`s because of it`s genocidal illegality,and thereby their agreement with us white advocates.

You have not explained why you think forcefully eliminating white people with mandatory "diversity" is not genocide under international law.

Where is your supposed moral legitimacy?

What the hell are you talking about?

Why are you obsessing about the colour of people's skin?

What do you consider to be a "non-white" country?...Africa?....where has Africa never accepted immigration from white people?

Ever been to Jo'berg?

Take your racist views and do one!.....damned bigot!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

That is not a reasonable response to the points I made.

If you won`t/can`t dispute a claim made by your opponent that`s your look out.

Why is it only white people denied our human rights to advocacy and group defense from genocidal population policy in the name of this "anti-racism"?

You:more insults

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Why am I distressed over the threat to the continued existence of my racial group as a result of mandatory "diversity" program imposed only on white countries?

Google genocide,it will confirm what I say.You can`t forcefully eliminate a group >by any means< and it not be genocide.

Why do you wish to ignore this?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Google genocide,it will confirm what I say.You can`t forcefully eliminate a group >by any means< and it not be genocide.

Where are "white groups" being forcefully eliminated?............and how?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Whites are not allowed to say no to mass immigration and "assimilation" on the basis of group survival (like non-white countries do).

Are we?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

What do you consider to be a "non-white" country?...Africa?....where has Africa never accepted immigration from white people?

There is one country that I am aware of that provides this restriction

Liberia

The Liberian constitution restricts citizenship to only people of Negro descent, and land ownership is restricted to citizens.

Background - Liberia

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Why am I distressed over the threat to the continued existence of my racial group as a result of mandatory "diversity" program imposed only on white countries?

The white race... blah blah blah... total ignorance... there’s one race, the human race! Who cares what colour future human beings are? If people of different colours choose to have relationships with each other, and the resulting children are a blend of the two colours, so what?!?

What’s it gotta do with you? Who are you to judge people who have these relationships?

Its no different to the black panthers or the KKK... all hate filled and full of fear...

I see no one holding a gun to white peoples heads and saying "Have sex with black people"... People of different colours choose to have relationships together... so again I ask, what’s it gotta do with you?

You say...

Africa for the Africans,Asia for the Asians,white countries for EVERYBODY!

Do you know anything about history? Blimey mate, white people run India for years! Jamaica had a white president, South Africa has a large white population, Zimbabwe had a large white population until that racist nut job Mugabe started persecuting them.

Now while I agree that more black people come from Africa to settle in Europe than White people leaving Europe to settle in Africa, that is simply a case of economics... Not some anti white conspiracy that you’re making it out to be. If there was mass poverty in Europe, and Africa was very affluent, I assure you that the immigration would be in the opposite direction.

Just a quick question to end with...

Are you really darthdamo74 and just opened another account?!? Because you sound eerily similar!

edit on 15-6-2012 by Muckster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Regarding the OP, I burst out laughing when I read about the Monkey chants.

I had always perceived monkey noises to be considered as having racist overtones, thus it would be impolite to play such sounds or imitate such sounds in a public area, even if no racist focus was intended

But something happened in 2004 that changed my perceptions, sometimes I think people can be overly sensitive at times.

The event...my first week of training as a pharmacy tech, I was new and watching all my p's and q's, the pharmacist on duty was a fairly serious looking black man, my first impression of him was all serious, he was the boss and I dare not make any stupid mistakes.

The first couple of day's I tip toe'd around worried about raising his ire as he was such an authoritative figure in my eyes thus far.....and then...

his cell phone rang and at first I just stood there speechless and then laughed until I was tears.,

His ring tone was the sound of monkeys chattering loudly

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by leosnake

There really are Black Dutch?

Where I am from that is a nonsense term people used to use if they were Native American and didn't want anyone to know. The Cherokee used it a lot, but so did some others like Choctaw. I have a lot of "Black Dutch" in my family, but they weren't really black or really Dutch.

Hmmm.

Back to the story at hand, who cares? Beat them on the field where it counts and they'll shut up real fast I bet!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Whites are not allowed to say no to mass immigration and "assimilation" on the basis of group survival (like non-white countries do).

You seem to have this hang up about "whites"....what does the colour of someone's skin have to do with anything?

I live in the UK..... there are people of all colours that are 2nd and 3rd generation citizens of this country, what does the colour of their skin have to do with anything?.....by your reckoning, a "black" person has as much right to say no to immigration as a white person does.....wouldn't you agree?

Or is your argument purely about the colour of someone's skin?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join