It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All over the Middle East!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye
Topic closed.

Coming from a robot minded, yes man like yourself that has an avatar like you do just tells me, and I am sure many others who can think for themselves as well here, that the topic from this point forward, atleast for now, is far from closed.
~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
If you look closley just like the opther spirals seen in other countires, it is a wormhole being create dby the ship going somerwhere else because the light after the spiral is created can be seen travleing thorugh what seems to be as tunnel in the sky! and too see this you have to watch the one before th elast because he has a good enough angle its spine chillin but its a frackin wormhole man
edit on 8-6-2012 by stevo549 because: cc

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RocketMan0266
Looks like uncle Ronnie's 'Star Wars' program can still cut the cheese.
This launch, the one from North Korea, and all the others have been 'shot' down recently.

Kim Jong Un's been a very naughty boy, eh? Figures.

I guess that's it though, guys. We can all go back to sleep, now. Nothing more to see here. Move along.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Intrigued! Feeling the Norway spiral fever hype mc-conspiracyness

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
im sure someones said it but it looks very familiar to that one UFO was it....in norway?...where they said it was missile that misfired...some of the witnesses mentioned "explosions" which makes me wonder...maybe both incidents were missiles...good find.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I was in the Middle East and Afghanistan (Kandahar) recently. I spent 2011 in Kandahar and it looks very much to me like a missle that has been aborted. They will spiral around like that to burn off remaining fuel after the abort has been given. Might not be that but it's what it looks like to me.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Nemesis3872

if

big if,,

" aborted."

so u just said its now skynet protocol.

great knobody knows,, just great.
cause ,,fact1. missles ballistic in nature, launched,, from Russia,,succesfully,,
then was seen ,, over, ,,fill in the countries,, i believe Nazarith,, was last known ,,,sighting area,,

at which point it was been aborted.

how much further,,,was the Israel border???

before every nuke got launched,, cuba thing,, kinda dangerous was it not?
as a concerned citizen on this planet,, id like too know,, who thought of that idea,,
practice ballistic missle test,,at night too boot.

brilliant.

,, ohhh it went straight up???

edit on 8-6-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I don't think these are extraterrestrial U.F.O's.... but Damn, I sure wish the real ones ( and I believe some sightings are) I wish they would just show themselves to us already. I'm not even sure if I care if they are here for good or to enslave us... I'm ready either way.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ghash

looks MAN MADE

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

I doubt that this would be a Ballistic missile as they are launched into orbit and when they come back down, they no longer have fuel. In which case, there would be no need to burn excess fuel. It would have to be an air to air type missile, maybe like an X13 Arrow or an Archer. Just my guess though, especially since the X13 program was restarted in 2006 and is now called the R-37. (Russian MIG weapon)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by ghash

Hey there ghash and thanks for sharing this ... one of the videos definately looked like a failed missile launch but the rest reminded me of the Norwegian and Australian spirals that were seen a couple of years back ... very interesting and worth following for updates

Woody

It's probably the Americans sneaking more air suppoort in!!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join