It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All over the Middle East!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If this was directly over Israel and they didn't have knowledge beforehand of what was going on, then why didn't the Israeli missile defense kick on?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
If this was directly over Israel and they didn't have knowledge beforehand of what was going on, then why didn't the Israeli missile defense kick on?

Your problerm is not understanding how far away it was. It wasn't directly above Israel.

Many eyewitnesses there grossly misjudged the range, and you were foolish to accept their misjudgments.

Look at some of the videos from much farther north, in the Caucasus or even Astrakhan or volgagrad in Russia.

from their viewpoints, combined, you can better estimate the vehicle's path. Eastwards out of the lower Volga region of Russia.

But determining location based only on observations from a single, distant area? The task is hopeless, the results useless, and you should be embarrassed. And now you're smarter.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cointelprotroll
reply to post by ghash

been looking at ufo pics for decades, and i have never seen anything like these. Can anybody say Norway spiral. I'm not sure what the connection is but there definately is one!

Indeed! They do remind me this one aswell over China

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Based on all the areas on claims of where this was seen...it's being speculated this was part of the Russian Topol M maneuvering ICBM test.

I don't know if the time the missile was tested has been released, but if it corolated to the same time as the sitings it's plausible.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
Based on all the areas on claims of where this was seen...it's being speculated this was part of the Russian Topol M maneuvering ICBM test.

I don't know if the time the missile was tested has been released, but if it corolated to the same time as the sitings it's plausible.

Russia sure got a lot of major mistakes then hah, but that's BS, smells like coverup, can't be that many failures spread across the world...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by satron

Your problerm is not understanding how far away it was. It wasn't directly above Israel.

Many eyewitnesses there grossly misjudged the range, and you were foolish to accept their misjudgments.

Look at some of the videos from much farther north, in the Caucasus or even Astrakhan or volgagrad in Russia.

from their viewpoints, combined, you can better estimate the vehicle's path. Eastwards out of the lower Volga region of Russia.

But determining location based only on observations from a single, distant area? The task is hopeless, the results useless, and you should be embarrassed. And now you're smarter.

I never said it was over Israel. And now you can correct yourself and become less of a jackass.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
God bless the arabs, if their government told them that was swamp glass, they'd overthrow the government for calling them stupid.

edit on 8-6-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Here's the official report -- how does it look vis-a-vis simultaneity?

RIA Novosti: "Strategic Missile Troops Conduct Successful Launch of Topol Ballistic Missile"

Moscow, 7 Jun - On Thursday the Strategic Missile Troops conducted a successful test launch of a Topol ICBM from the Kapustin Yar training ground in Astrakhan Oblast, Colonel Vadim Koval, Defense Ministry spokesman for the Strategic Missile Troops told journalists.

"At 2139 hours Moscow time 7 June 2012, a Strategic Missile Troops combat crew conducted a successful test launch of an RS-12M Topol ICBM from the Kapustin Yar State Central Interbranch Training Ground in Astrakhan Oblast," the agency's interlocutor said.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by albertabound
Don't you guys know that UFO are not real? If they were, we would have been told by a bought-and-paid-for establishment source.

ricky!

man you avatar has encouraged me to watch trailer park boys after work. thank you.

sorry to stray off topic

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
There are beings who are attempting to stop us from killing ourselves. Several stories of UFO sightings by the military claiming all their missiles were shut down when UFO was seen..

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PegCity420
There are beings who are attempting to stop us from killing ourselves. Several stories of UFO sightings by the military claiming all their missiles were shut down when UFO was seen..

Link to source material please. That's a pretty big statement you are making. I'd be interested in hearing it from someone else too.

Des

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Looks like the same one in Israel, as well as the one in China. They all look exactly the same. So, Someone is playing games, or this could possibly be the real deal. Maybe some Alien race notices the damage that Fukushima is doing to planet Earth and is surveying it's effects!
~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
Looks like the same one in Israel, as well as the one in China. They all look exactly the same. So, Someone is playing games, or this could possibly be the real deal. Maybe some Alien race notices the damage that Fukushima is doing to planet Earth and is surveying it's effects!
~$heopleNation

The rest of the thread is all about how this was most likely a missile launch.

And judging by the times all coordinating with launches that were announced by other countries.

www.rt.com...

Suspicions that the shining flying object could be a missile were further fuelled by a Russian Defense Ministry statement saying the country had successfully test-fired a Topol strategic intercontinental ballistic missile.

The launch was made from Russia’s southern Astrakhan region to a testing area in Kazakhstan 3500 km from Israel’s northern border where the object was seen.

edit on 6/8/2012 by Anonymous404 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
It look like the same spiral / UFO
that are in those videos

it look like something is coming out of a FTL jump

or it also can be a damage rocket launch going spiral crazy in the sky
edit on 6/8/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Here is when I am going to believe crafts are of ET origin:

1) When they land 50 ft away from someone that has a worthwhile camera and the object doesn't look like a blur, lens flare, lights from an airplane, military flare, Chinese lantern, know planets, LED's, failed rocket, missile launch, or boats on the water at a distance, until then I give video's and pictures no more than 10 seconds of my time.

2) One lands or hovers 50 feet from me or closer.

3) One lands and ET's get out and introduce themselves.

The crafts at far distances just get really old

edit on 8-6-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply` to post by ghash

I'd like to think Russian military has a lot to do with the spirals in the M.E as that would be very convenient as opposed to other options, however that theory doesn't explain the spiral that appeared here in Australia as we have no Russian military presence of any merit and it occurred far to low to be something generated directly by the Exemouth vlf array which also has no oth capability at present.

I have some theories ..regarding time mostly, but they are just theories...and spirals being an ancient symbol, one that appeared all around the world in rock art at pretty much the same time period in prehistory, tells me something more might be going on than simple so called "ET" activity. As vorticies of light and energy, as they appear, I'd be interested to know which direction they are spiraling in..which isn't easy to see on video owing to lensing affect. I just remember something that said spiraling inwards meant something/energy was coming 'to' us..spiraling outward ' being taken from us'.

As a symbol, spirals have been linked to many religious beliefs and processes..but the most interesting to me is a theory of evolution/progress...it would be interesting to know more of the timing of the emergence of spirals in pre-history and correlate that to any planetary wide chaos or social upheaval and time of change that occurred then.

" when you see the spirals go where the goats go"

so they say..

Rosha

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Man Made, good old USA $$$$ at work. Alein vehicals would not leave contrails and show exhaust glow. You do not travel intersteller with tail pipe exhaust. Alein technology that travels light years is not something you capture using an I-Phone. If you can come 199K light years you do not hover at 10k feet and and show off, you land on the White House lawn and say" bite me".

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous404

Yeah, I read the entire thread.
Yes, it does look like a missile but that doesn't explain the one that the Aussies seen as well as the one in China that looks exactly the same as the those that have been seen in The Middle East. With that being said, I need more concrete proof to consider the assumption that it's a UFO. ~$heopleNation

edit on 8-6-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

RIA Novosti: "Strategic Missile Troops Conduct Successful Launch of Topol Ballistic Missile"

Moscow, 7 Jun - On Thursday the Strategic Missile Troops conducted a successful test launch of a Topol ICBM from the Kapustin Yar training ground in Astrakhan Oblast, Colonel Vadim Koval, Defense Ministry spokesman for the Strategic Missile Troops told journalists.

"At 2139 hours Moscow time 7 June 2012, a Strategic Missile Troops combat crew conducted a successful test launch of an RS-12M Topol ICBM from the Kapustin Yar State Central Interbranch Training Ground in Astrakhan Oblast," the agency's interlocutor said.

Topic closed.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Looks like the Russian ICBM. If you look at other Russian videos of the ICBM they look identical. I don't think they are UFO's. It seems we know where this is from.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join