It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking News* Update From Baltic USO Exploration Team

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I know that no news is frustrating and I am waiting with baited breath. The notion that this is some sort of scam just doesn't add up, its not the same as the other "dive company" back in 2006. This is a company that has operated in this field for many years and have had nothing to do with "ufo''s", they are treasure hunters. Why would they create a scam, have they asked for money, donations? We just need another $200,000 for the lease of the sub to go and investigate?, i just don't see this.

I know that this operation is part funded by a TV Production company- as someone who works in the industry this sort of operation doesn't come cheap. I googled their operations, my BS meter didn't set off.

I think we will all have to wait and see, they can't string this out for too much longer, there really isn't any skin in it for them.

Fingers crossed its something other than a rock formation, if it is, then so be it.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I have to say, I'm losing interest in this fast. It doesn't look like we're going to receive any updates this week as promised which leaves it looking like a total farce.
I expected a wait if it was anything astonishing, but to hear nothing is just irritating.
Oh well.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Sooo is there really going to be anything by the so called 'experts' or is this a game of nerves?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jethro99
I know that no news is frustrating and I am waiting with baited breath. The notion that this is some sort of scam just doesn't add up, its not the same as the other "dive company" back in 2006. This is a company that has operated in this field for many years and have had nothing to do with "ufo''s", they are treasure hunters. Why would they create a scam, have they asked for money, donations? We just need another $200,000 for the lease of the sub to go and investigate?, i just don't see this.

I know that this operation is part funded by a TV Production company- as someone who works in the industry this sort of operation doesn't come cheap. I googled their operations, my BS meter didn't set off.

I think we will all have to wait and see, they can't string this out for too much longer, there really isn't any skin in it for them.

Fingers crossed its something other than a rock formation, if it is, then so be it.

I don't doubt the seach is authentic.

My question is if they find something interesting, will it be covered up?

Is this search going on in international waters? If so a coverup would be tougher to coordinate - but not impossible. I'm sure the PTB would try bribery at first, and if that didn't work then threats........the usual stuff.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
If the OceanX team are following this thread they will have realized by now that what they have found on the seabed is unique and, as I suspect, is of major archaeological importance.

This image is the same as posted above. I have placed a rectangle around some of the more prominent features.

In the image shown below a circle has been placed around some of the features which is leading me to believe that there are a large number of ancient structures on the seabed. I do not believe the structures were constructed by humans but by beings from another world - namely Mars. The 'doughnut' shapes can also be observed in many of the images returned from Mars and the Moon.

I hope the dive team release images of what they observe, especially any significant archaeological finds. If they do not release images of the features at this location many people will think that a cover-up is underway.

edit on 14-6-2012 by arianna because: addition of text and image

edit on 14-6-2012 by arianna because: adjust position of image

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by arianna

Originally posted by ariannaIn the image shown below a circle has been placed around some of the features which is leading me to believe that there are a large number of ancient structures on the seabed. I do not believe the structures were constructed by humans but by beings from another world - namely Mars. The 'doughnut' shapes can also be observed in many of the images returned from Mars and the Moon.

Rubbish.

Do you have any idea the amount of noise that is in these sonar images you are basing your "analysis" upon?

I am sorry, but you are making some huge leaps here.

And, furthermore, to base your current theory on other previous baseless Mars and Moon theories just compounds the bunk.

I honestly can't take any of this in a serious manner. For the next three months you should avoid any pictures that do not already have captions to explain to you what you are seeing.
edit on 14-6-2012 by defuntion because: Why do you think?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Titan TV Production teamed up with them to make an International Documentary.

The video on their website was removed:

www.balticcowboys.com

Youtube doesn't even show WHO the user is who uploaded the video:

www.youtube.com...

Odd isn't it?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hi ATSers.

Did those people that were 110% sure that these were rock formation come forward and apologize? Or at least taking back their claims? I think not.

I wanna be the first then: I sincerely take back my claim that I was sure these are rock formations. Whatever they might be (I think terrestrial), it's sometimes good to wait and get more info before passing 110% judgements.

StringTh

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by StringTh
Hi ATSers.

Did those people that were 110% sure that these were rock formation come forward and apologize? Or at least taking back their claims? I think not.

I wanna be the first then: I sincerely take back my claim that I was sure these are rock formations. Whatever they might be (I think terrestrial), it's sometimes good to wait and get more info before passing 110% judgements.

StringTh
Did I miss some kind of proof that has come out showing what the sonar anomaly was caused by?
I haven't seen anything yet.
I have heard that some diver says that there is 'something' down there. But we already knew that there is 'something' down there. The bottom of the ocean is 'something'. So is a rock.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by StringTh

Did those people that were 110% sure that these were rock formation come forward and apologize?

Apologize for what , because they say its not rocks but now everything is top secret .... Nope , its rocks till its shown its not rocks ... which it is ... rocks that is

I wanna be the first then: I sincerely take back my claim that I was sure these are rock formations.

I think your jumping the gun a bit , the onus is on them to prove their claim which they don't seem to want to do .
How long have they been there , 2 weeks and still no pictures of this not rocks amazing thing .

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
18 pages later

we still getting updates

Even windows get faster updates.Hope you guys getting paid for this teams advertising scheme

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
One thing they are good at besides diving........

Dragging the suspense out!

I'm curious to know what it is too, even if it's just rocks, I always enjoy seeing things that are under water, even if it's just a natural formation. If it's anything else, that's a bonus in my book!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I'm on the edge of my seat setting my self up for a big disappointment, why the top secret is what I'm wondering....maybe they really do have something

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I don't get why people get so outraged and lose interest simply because they don't release information as timely as they would like. This is a year old project really - a few more days doesn't really matter. It will either amount to something, or it won't. I am not disregarding it simply because it is taking them longer to feed us additional info. Nor am I assuming it's UFO, a sunken weirdly shaped ship, or anything else. I'll reserve judgement once they release the info. It's all good either way - I hope it's something kind of cool.. that is, not just a round pile O rocks. But we'll see. I still don't even remotely think it's a "scam."

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
I don't get why people get so outraged and lose interest simply because they don't release information as timely as they would like. This is a year old project really - a few more days doesn't really matter. It will either amount to something, or it won't. I am not disregarding it simply because it is taking them longer to feed us additional info. Nor am I assuming it's UFO, a sunken weirdly shaped ship, or anything else. I'll reserve judgement once they release the info. It's all good either way - I hope it's something kind of cool.. that is, not just a round pile O rocks. But we'll see. I still don't even remotely think it's a "scam."

I think they could have sat on this a bit longer, then released real info. As you say, this project is a year old. Why tease everyone? Just release the thrilling info after they have it..... unless there isn't anything that thrilling about what they found.
It would be cool if it is not a pile of rocks.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
One thing they are good at besides diving........

Dragging the suspense out!

I'm curious to know what it is too, even if it's just rocks, I always enjoy seeing things that are under water, even if it's just a natural formation. If it's anything else, that's a bonus in my book!

Reminds me of the joke:

Q: How do you keep an idiot in suspense?
A: I will tell you tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

if you go to their site....the ocean explorer site...there is a link for their Facebook page...this was the most recent update:

Morné Leeutjie Geringer
RE-POSTING TO KEEP IT ON TOP, AND TO KEEP ATTACK-OF-THE-STUPIDS INCIDENTS TO A MINIMUM.

THIS IS RUMOR CONTROL, DATED THURSDAY, JUNE 14th. HERE ARE THE FACTS:

We know this:

1. Ancylus sent divers down on Friday 8th of June, and the word from the boat was that the crew was “very excited”;

2. The ship returned Sunday 10th of June, and some of the folks here (who either STAY in Norrtälje, or very close to it) managed to speak to some crew members;

3. From THAT, we learned that what they (the crew) found was “not of this nature”, and that the ship was being re-supplied for a return trip to the site at the soonest opportunity. PLEASE NOTE! This was translated from SWEEDISH, so the EXACT wording could be different!

4. ALSO from a crew member (one of the divers if I recall), we learnt that a “Press Release” or “Press Conference” was planned for Monday;

5. Monday 11th of June: Dennis Åsberg (Team leader?) posted that “Everything is top secret now... because of the risks... hope you all understand this is no game. But the truth will be reported shortly.”
6. Monday evening, it was rumored that the crew were preparing to set out again that evening;
7. Wednesday, 13th of June: Stefan Ohlsson Uploaded a photo of the docks at Norrtälje Habour where Ancylus was moored. The ship is CONFIRMED to be gone. Still NO OFFICIAL WORD has been heard from the OX team since Dennis Åsberg’s post on Monday.

TO DATE, NO press conference / press release has occurred... We are all still waiting for information from the OX team...

ONCE AGAIN: If anybody has any more details OTHER THAN what i’ve posted, please add to it... ONLY details which can be verified please! Nothing about “sumo-sized waffle irons” and nonsense like that.

ALSO: Please keep debates, theories and monkey $#!t-fights out of here, and in their relevant postings!

Not sure what this all means...but weird.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I wish the comment:

From THAT, we learned that what they (the crew) found was “not of this nature”

.. was a little more clear than mud. I have no idea what that even means.
edit on 14-6-2012 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
I with the comment:

From THAT, we learned that what they (the crew) found was “not of this nature”

.. was a little more clear than mud. I have no idea what that even means.

I was wondering about that too.

Maybe some problem with a Swedish/English translation?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Perhaps. Maybe it was in response to a question asked them. "Is it a cliff or a pile of rocks?" And they were saying it was not of that nature. But that's just a wild guess. Or maybe they were asked if it was alien in design, and they said it was not of that nature. But we can only wildly guess.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join