It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Romney Tops Obama in Fundraising:

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
(Reuters) - Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and Republican groups raised more than $76.8 million in May, his campaign said on Thursday, topping the more than $60 million President Barack Obama and his Democratic allies hauled in.

in.reuters.com...

Straight off the success of Walker's recall election Millions and Millions of Dollars are pouring into the Romney campaign. Surprisingly raising more money than the democrats in April and May, Mitt Romney is attracting voters and donors alike from all sides of the republican party. The Republicans want nothing more than Obama to leave office and to balance the budget, maybe create a few more jobs for the private sector middle class.

Is that too much to ask?




posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77
 


Yes, but he is also spending all that money fighting for the nomination, while Obama is just sitting pretty and watching the economy recover, and the USA today right articles about a bright future in Iraq, and watching the Euro problems strengthening the dollar and driving gas prices lower during tourist season!

Obama doesn't have to spend a dime.



posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by jjf3rd77
 


Yes, but he is also spending all that money fighting for the nomination, while Obama is just sitting pretty and watching the economy recover, and the USA today right articles about a bright future in Iraq, and watching the Euro problems strengthening the dollar and driving gas prices lower during tourist season!

Obama doesn't have to spend a dime.


So 8.2% unemployment up from 8.1% unemployment is economy recovering? Are you reading from the economic handbook of Obama?

How we gonna pay back that 5 Trillion dollar debt?
edit on 7-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
(Reuters) - Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and Republican groups raised more than $76.8 million in May, his campaign said on Thursday, topping the more than $60 million President Barack Obama and his Democratic allies hauled in.

in.reuters.com...

Straight off the success of Walker's recall election Millions and Millions of Dollars are pouring into the Romney campaign. Surprisingly raising more money than the democrats in April and May, Mitt Romney is attracting voters and donors alike from all sides of the republican party. The Republicans want nothing more than Obama to leave office and to balance the budget, maybe create a few more jobs for the private sector middle class.

Is that too much to ask?


Sounds like Romney is easier to buy than Obama.

And what makes you think Romney will create jobs? Romney is only good for creating jobs at the unemployment office to help with all the people he put into the unemployment line. People backing Romney and Obama just shows how the dumbing down of America has been a complete success.



posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77
 


I don't agree with it, but I'm stating what will be the MSM mantra for the next 5 months. They will be hyping up the economic recovery, the housing market recovery, the lower gas prices, the stronger dollar, etc.

I expect the forecasts for the Christmas Season will be record-setting, and I think everything they expect Romney to run on, will be pre-emptively countered not by Obama himself, but by strategic statistics and press-releases through the MSM.



posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77
 


The corporate whores and their little sheeple are out in full force.



posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by jjf3rd77
 


I don't agree with it, but I'm stating what will be the MSM mantra for the next 5 months. They will be hyping up the economic recovery, the housing market recovery, the lower gas prices, the stronger dollar, etc.

I expect the forecasts for the Christmas Season will be record-setting, and I think everything they expect Romney to run on, will be pre-emptively countered not by Obama himself, but by strategic statistics and press-releases through the MSM.


You may be right, but it will be a close race. The conservatives have dirty tricks up there sleeves too! And if we can sway some of you Ron Paul conspiracy theorists onto our side...you don't have to support Romney and sacrifice your morals, but you can work just has hard to get Obama out of office right? Romney might surprise you!

At least Paul and Romney are working together. Obama will never listen to your ideals in a million years! Except if your for gay marriage perhaps.


edit on 7-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Sounds like Romney is easier to buy than Obama.


Actually in their minds it is an investment! They see Romney as better than Obama, because Obama is doing everything wrong and is alienating his base of supporters in everything he does or says!

Nice fail there! Did you see the last election? McCain never had a chance, Romney has a very good shot, if Wisconsin has anything to say about the state the nation is in now!
edit on 7-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77
 


Yeah but Obama was still beating Romney in Wisconsin. The sheeple said they just don't like the idea of a recall. But 18 % of those who voted for Walker are voting for Obama in November.

It ain't ideological in Wisconsin.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join