It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia prepares for war in Syria, army units

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Ahhh.....What was the thread supposed to be about again?
Oh yeah, I read that Russia said something about moving troupes closer to Syria about a week ago. It's nothing, nothing is going to happen, their just flexing their muscles a little.
I kinda get caught up in things sometimes.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Erectus

Is Israel worth it though? According to your leaders, yes it is...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
i have many friends in china and what the news say there is that china still stand a middle ground, while in usa and other news the propaganda say china and russia are preparing for war...

does this ring a bell?

israel, usa and allies are preparing the population for a war.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
LOL at the arrogant american coments. you fail, I hope Russia and China punish your warmonger country once for all.
Your warmonger, WMD's builder country makes me sick.

May god have mercy of your people, 'cause the punishment will be great.
Never understimate your enemy.
edit on 7/6/12 by elpistolero1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by elpistolero1

exactly, i am sick and tired that my south neighbors are waging false war, destroy this world, polluting, quieting new energy discovery and technology and promoting oil industry and nuclear industry, if usa doesn't change this year, usa is as good as dead.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

The USA might be as good as dead, but I guarantee you if they are going to die, so is everyone else.. its part of the deal

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyzoid
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Actually the truth is that US is stronger and spends more on our military then the next top 17 nations!

that's because the united states government spends $70,000 for a bolt and $500 for a hammer.

don't confuse how much america spends on defence with what they actually get. the military industrial complex makes sure of that.

china on the other hand, with their cheap labor pool and vast natural resources, gets way more value for their money.

if a chinese defence contractor tried to sell them a $700 hammer, the whole board of directors would be standing in front of a firing squad the next day.

for what china gets for a billion dollars, the united states spends 10x more.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Wrong way round buddy.
Israel believes sacrificing America is worth it.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoctorMobius

I am Russian you fool!
Aronos Kovarsky pleased to meet you.
Please inform ME of MY culture. Explain it to me as you would a child.
Russia is pure propaganda, trust me.
By the way its kindergartner or kindergartener not kinder gardner, mister college graduate.
edit on 7-6-2012 by DoctorMobius because: (no reason given)

THANK YOU! For informing some of the people here on what REALITY is instead of Nationalism or WISHFUL THINKING!
You are correct...the U.S. Military is so far in advancement to other Countries...even ones such as Russia or China...a comparison in Military Capabilities is Laughable. I have no desire for war as most other people....most of the talk coming out of Russia is a way for PUTIN to solidify his grasp on ultimate Leadership of Russia...which would be a shame since one COLD WAR was enough. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Flyzoid

nuclear war is survivable and winnable.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by elpistolero1

From a dream of Archangel Gabriel,The archangels will turn their back on the western people in the coming times.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

It would be a lot more chemical vs conventional fight.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orwells Ghost

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Russia/China vs US, Britain, France, Italy, Germany, Israel, India, Turkey, Greece, Belgium, Netherlands, Australia.

Should be a good one!!!

Don't forget Canada.

I really wish my country would acquire a huge arsenal of nuclear tipped ICBMs, revoke all free-trade agreements, create sovereign currency and become an isolationist state. This is sheer madness.
edit on 7-6-2012 by Orwells Ghost because: (no reason given)
We Indians are not fighting alongside warmongering yanks.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by elpistolero1
LOL at the arrogant american coments. you fail, I hope Russia and China punish your warmonger country once for all.
Your warmonger, WMD's builder country makes me sick.

May god have mercy of your people, 'cause the punishment will be great.
Never understimate your enemy.
edit on 7/6/12 by elpistolero1 because: (no reason given)

You are TOO FUNNY! LOL! You still don't understand what level the U.S. Military has reached and very soon will be at a level that will change the face of WAR. ICBM's....will be OBSOLETE. SLBM's....OBSOLETE. Number of troops any one country or all of them may have....OBSOLETE.

We are installing Direct Energy Weapons right now Boy's and Girl's. These weapons along with a whole new generation of Non-Lethal but Military Obliterating Weaponry as well as a Free Electron Laser System....NUCLEAR POWERED...will allow any target on Earth....Deep in the Ocean....In Space....on the surface of the Seas...or deep Underground....to be easily Targeted and VAPORIZED!

While other countries are trying to build Ships or Nukes...we have already developed and are in the process of installing the ULTIMATE WEAPON SYSTEM. It is self protected....and the FEL can Vaporize a hole through 1000 feet of SOLID STEEL IN A FEW SECONDS. Read up on it. It is very real and very lethal.

You can hate us all you want...just don't be stupid enough to pick a FIGHT with us! Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

England is one of the smartest world powers.It defeated several types of opponents in the past several centuries.It was the developer of divide and conquer tactics.You underestimate Britain way too much.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
76th Guards Airborne is one of the Russian's premier units. Contract soldiers, not draftees. Roughly equivelant to our 82nd Airborne Division; If they are actually sending them to Syria, thats a serious message. That would be tantamount to us sending the 82nd into Georgia a few years ago, then daring the Russians to attack.

Here is their actual russian military website, but it could not be found by my safari browser.

www.76vdd.mil.ru...

en.wikipedia.org...(Russia)

I didn't find a page on the 15th combined arms brigade, but the Russians reorganzied their ground forces to brigade based units a few years ago, essentially copying what the US did with our "brigade combat teams". Figure about 60 T80/T90s, 60 BMP2/3, and assorted air defense, artillery, etc. I'd worry about the airborne (especially in an urban setting more then the armored units).

Very interesting development if they actually deploy.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Military priests have blessed Russian paratroopers on valorous military work

06.06.2012 (16:31)

Военные священники благословили личный состав ВДВ на доблестный ратный труд

В преддверии летнего периода обучения в воинских частях Воздушно-десантных войск военными священниками были отслужены молебны и божественные литургии, вдохновляющие воинов на ратный труд.

Так, в 76 гвардейской десантно-штурмовой дивизии (г. Псков), духовные лица Русской православной церкви провели богослужение на строевом плацу 104 гвардейского десантно-штурмового полка. В ходе церковной службы военным священником протоиереем Олегом (Теором) было окормлено более 1000 военнослужащих Псковского соединения ВДВ, 400 из них впоследствии исповедались, 250 причастились.

Аналогичные богослужения, приуроченные к началу летнего периода обучения, были проведены в соединениях и воинских частях ВДВ, дислоцируемых в других регионах страны.

В Ивановском соединении ВДВ игумен Агафангел (Белых) благословил более 500 военнослужащих 331 гвардейского парашютно-десантного полка на совершение прыжков с парашютом из самолетов Ил-76. В свою очередь иерей Вадим (Балтин) благословил гвардейцев 217 гвардейского парашютно-десантного полка на совершение парашютных прыжков с одномоторных бипланов Ан-2.

Как сообщил главный священник ВДВ отец Михаил (Васильев), «в конце июля военные священники, окормляющие воинские части ВДВ, намереваются совершить парашютные прыжки вместе с военнослужащими 106 гвардейской воздушно-десантной дивизии в ходе батальонного тактического учения под Вязьмой, которое пройдет в местах проведения Вяземской воздушно-десантной операции 1942 года. Духовные наставники во всем должны быть примером, идти в ратных делах первыми, являть мужество и доблесть».

Управление пресс-службы и информации МО РФ

source: Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation

edit on 8.6.2012 by bokonon2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBRiddle
I remember watching a special on Nostradamus (whether you believe his prophecies or not) that mentioned something about the Eagle, the Bear, and the Dragon being at the finial battle of Armageddon.

The Eagle - The United States

The Bear - Russia

The Dragon - China

Interesting how this is all coming together at the same time and considering that Armageddon is right next door in Israel.

This didn't even occur to me until I read your post.
Very intresting (and scary) revelation indeed.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Siberbat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Our media has become propaganda tool to brainwash people into supporting crimes against humanity led by US/Israel/Britain. We are witnessing how propaganda works.
Vilify certain people by lying or exaggerating their negatives. All the while CIA and Mossad did 9/11 using patsies, take a look at fall of world trade center 7, no plane hit that building.

Take a look at crimes of our leaders and ask yourself, can you trust these people to launch a war in your name.

Crimes of US and NATO
Abduction
Torture
Murder
Genetic experimentation
Mind Control
Political Subterfuge
Financial Plunder

I was in Bosnia in early 90s, CIA instructed Muslim leadership how to blow up their own citizens inside a bread market, and tape the whole thing. After that NATO had excuse to launch an attack.

There is a hidden world newspapers are not informing you about, you as a citizen are just expected to bend over, pay your taxes, and say thank you.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Never underestimate the russians. America has their secret weapons and Russia their ones. like the saying says 'don't judge the book by it's cover'. Don't judge russia by what you see.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join