It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia prepares for war in Syria, army units

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Russia prepares for war in Syria, army units

stratrisks.com

Russian Defense Ministry launched an intensive training units for operations abroad, including in Syria. Preparation for combat operations in this country, may lead Pskov 76th air assault division of Airborne, the 15th Brigade combined arms in Samara, as well as special units staffed by the Chechens, who had previously served in the GRU spetsbatalonah “West” and “East” writes, “Nezavisimaya Gazeta”, citing anonymous sources in the military.

Pskov Airborne Division – one of the most combat-ready connections in the Russian army, the newspaper notes. Its officers, NCOs and men pa
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
As expected Russia makes it obvious they mean what they say. Lets hope someone in Washington DC gives a damn about American Lives - cuz, if we tangle with Russians we are at a sever dis advantage - Russians have an education and they have their hormones intact. the only thing we got going for us is what ? a government no one trusts anymore... were screwed if this thing gets going.... so our only hope is to stop it before it does

stratrisks.com

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
LMAO...thats all i can say at this. SO misinformed.

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot

As expected Russia makes it obvious they mean what they say. Lets hope someone in Washington DC gives a damn about American Lives - cuz, if we tangle with Russians we are at a sever dis advantage - Russians have an education and they have their hormones intact. the only thing we got going for us is what ? a government no one trusts anymore... were screwed if this thing gets going.... so our only hope is to stop it before it does

stratrisks.com

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It might not only be Russia you'd be going up against, it looks like the opposing team are picking their squad right at this very moment

China and Russia lead group talks focused on security

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Well its about time I would say. Still though they are an army of greenhorns. When was Russia last in major war? When are the United States and England at war? Everyday

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Interesting development, 1BornPatriot, do we know for sure these are'nt just routine planned exercises, though...?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Russia/China vs US, Britain, France, Italy, Germany, Israel, India, Turkey, Greece, Belgium, Netherlands, Australia.

Should be a good one!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
real life game of thrones , kewl

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DoctorMobius

Look, I have had the pleasure of working with some Russians at Exodus Communications - Ah how would a college graduate talk to a kinder gardner... thats the difference in brain power. and if you view Russian YouTubes like I do - I find their culture interesting they are communist but their society is like America use to be after 1946. and just like America in that period of time is what we will be up against. remember we had technical superiority in just about every engagement we have entered... how many have we won ? .... also, if you want to see how they fight - go back to 1945 and see what they did to the Germans.... and .... and ..... and we are screwed if this thing gets going -

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Im sure the west si scared of fighting a bunch of beet farmers. Oh and they are still using that old technology as well. The ONLY thing Russia has going for them is their nukes...and that is enough. Conventional war they would be PWNED horribly!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Actually the truth is that US is stronger and spends more on our military then the next top 17 nations!
Just because a country has a million man army and they are all carrying ak47s
Doesn't mean they are strong we have ways to take out whole units without putting a single life in danger.
Yeah we might have a problem with our gas prices and housing and fatcats on wall st. But the us military
Is never anything we should worry about!

As for Russia. They're technology is outdated and china doesn't stand a chance. Economies drive miltaries and the us is chinas economy

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I remember watching a special on Nostradamus (whether you believe his prophecies or not) that mentioned something about the Eagle, the Bear, and the Dragon being at the finial battle of Armageddon.

The Eagle - The United States

The Bear - Russia

The Dragon - China

Interesting how this is all coming together at the same time and considering that Armageddon is right next door in Israel.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The US soldier routinely kills at 10 to 1.If they charge like WWII it will be much worse for them.Russians are still no group of marksmen either,they fire from the hip as a standard while rushing an opponent.If that opponent happens to be US or british ,that is a fatally bad idea.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I am Russian you fool!
Aronos Kovarsky pleased to meet you.
Please inform ME of MY culture. Explain it to me as you would a child.
Russia is pure propaganda, trust me.
By the way its kindergartner or kindergartener not kinder gardner, mister college graduate.
edit on 7-6-2012 by DoctorMobius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
LOL Go America.

Can I just point out that you are currently losing a war against one of the poorest nations in the world that are armed mainly with small arms, rocket launchers and explosives.

I wouldn't be shouting about your military might to much.

Hardware means nothing. Its the willingness to die for cause that wins a war.
edit on 7-6-2012 by murch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I think you guys are missing my point expressed in other posts of late .... sure we will kill a lot of them and they will kill a lot of us.... the question is why ? I mean if you want to volunteer to be part of the elites eugenic plan - why wait for a AK47 bullet... !
Russians are not aware that their society is controlled by the bilderbergs.... we are aware..... and we dont support or believe in our government anymore after what they have been doing to destroy us.... who needs the Russians.... ?
edit on 7-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I know people like to blow their own horns around here, but if you want to see how it would stack up, watch Deadliest Warrior, Spetznatz vs Army Ranger. Don't kid yourselves, the Russians are stone cold killers. They simply don't care about personal safety.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rook1545
I know people like to blow their own horns around here, but if you want to see how it would stack up, watch Deadliest Warrior, Spetznatz vs Army Ranger. Don't kid yourselves, the Russians are stone cold killers. They simply don't care about personal safety.

The Russian military hardware has upgraded itself since the last cold war era, you think Russia is using the old cold war era tech?
think again.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by murch

Lol that isn't a real war! We are fighting a bunch of cowards scared to don a uniform. And last I checked Afghanistan holds free elections! Suicide bombing is not war! If we unleashed our true arsenal on them it would be condemned by all nations. Going up against Taliban is like lebron James playing one on one with a paraplegic! And don't even bring al Qaeda. They don't even exist anymore thanks our CIA drone strikes!!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

1. As another poster mentioned, and your original post specifically states, these are training exercises.

2. Where, per your quote, is there any proof yet that the U.S. has become involved, other than in training exercises?

Your quote:

3. You indicate that "our only hope is to stop it before it does". Could you elaborate? I'm not following well.

edit on 7-6-2012 by watchesfromwall because: correction

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join