It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb woman and children, civilian police, first aid responders, then bomb thier funerals...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Obama’s new method to take out terrorists – bomb woman and children, then bomb the civilian police and other first aid responders, and then bomb their funerals.

http://(nolink)/2012/06/06/obama-bombs-civilians-police-aid-funerals-141611/

(these links are wierd: copy the link into your browser minus the (no link) part I guess)

Given that the NDAA officially makes the battle field now the US, and the terrorists are anyone who disagrees with the government ( most citizens) , and the US and other countries like Israel will now be flying armed drone over the US:

Its only a matter of time:
What will you do when the drones start bombing you the same way America?
edit on 7-6-2012 by Danbones because: forgot link oooops

edit on 7-6-2012 by Danbones because: wierd link

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

ALERT: Uncovered Military Document Proof Of Barack Obama’s Domestic Drone Program?
....A recently uncovered United States military document appears to outline an already underway comprehensive drone program within the United States that includes sections on “Target Training” and “Force Protection”.

there seems to be a dangerous trend being established

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The delusional people in this country need to wake up and confront the government on this violation of our rights.
We are supposed to be able to go about freely without undo harassment. And I consider a drone watching me when I have done nothing illegal is harassment. It's strange that you mention Israel flying drones over America because it was dual national Israelis that came up with the idea of flying drones over America. There is an active threat against Americans and it sure as hell isn't Islam.

Is this the link?

Obama Bombs Civilians, Then Police & First Aid, And Then Their Funerals, Again

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Why………..?

Why post this when it’s clearly not true.

There is no way in hell that any president would ever adopt this policy, why is it that people on ATS are so blinded by partisan and ideological alliances that they will willingly entertain ignorance and lose the ability to critically analyse their sources.

we get it you don’t like Obama, I am not his biggest fan either but it does not mean that you have to believe every bit of anti-Obama propaganda out there on the internet, it just fuels ignorance.

People are so dam ignorant when it comes to target killings; I find it totally bazar that anyone would believe what the OP has wrote in his title that words really do fail me.

edit on 7-6-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The people who authorize and participate in these bombings deserved to be bombed, ten fold!

Then we can call it collateral damage, hey, it's part of war right?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Obama’s new method to take out terrorists – bomb woman and children, then bomb the civilian police and other first aid responders, and then bomb their funerals.

(these links are wierd: copy the link into your browser minus the (no link) part I guess)

Given that the NDAA officially makes the battle field now the US, and the terrorists are anyone who disagrees with the government ( most citizens) , and the US and other countries like Israel will now be flying armed drone over the US:

Its only a matter of time:
What will you do when the drones start bombing you the same way America?

I think its more apt to ask the military what it will do when this starts happening. The military is here to defend the citizens (which right now they are not doing; they are fighting wars of conquest abroad, and most know it). I believe the military has some oaths theyve sworn, to the constitution, to fight enemies foreign and DOMESTIC, etc.

When the government shows itself through its actions to be an enemy of the people, and the republic, the military are the people who need to take action. They are trained, they are sworn to defend, and they are technologically capable of thwarting an aggressive, malignant government.

What the hell am I supposed to do, as an average American? At best, Id be an untrained minuteman who would probably die without ever getting a shot off. I have no armor; no tank; no fighter jet; no training. Oh, and no armed predator drones either. The playing field would be so unequal, the act of the average American standing up to its rogue government would be nothing more than a symbolic gesture, especially if the police thugs where on the governments side.

So really, to the military: What will YOU do when the government crosses the line (which it really already has), and shows itself to be overtly a threat to the American people? Will you put a stop to it, generals and admirals? Will you turn a blind eye to it, and just keep deluding yourselves that backwater nations 9000 miles away who can barely or not at all even provide the basic necessities to its people like power and water pose some epic threat? Or will you betray your oaths, and HELP the government and police goons in oppressing, restricting, and murdering the US citizenry?

You need to come home, military, and start standing up for your families, friends, and communities, rather than playing mercenary overseas for big corporate interests and the military-industrial complex.

Evil is only allowed to flourish when good men and women do nothing.

SO START DOING SOMETHING!
edit on 6/7/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Why………..?

There is no way in hell that any president would ever adopt this policy, why is it that people on ATS are so blinded by partisan and ideological alliances that they will willingly entertain ignorance and lose the ability to critically analyse their sources.

we get it you don’t like Obama, I am not his biggest fan either but it does not mean that you have to believe every bit of anti-Obama propaganda out there on the internet, it just fuels ignorance.

People are so dam ignorant when it comes to target killings; I find it totally bazar that anyone would believe what the OP has wrote in his title that words really do fail me.

You're saying what they're doing in Pakistan is not happening?

That in a country that they are not are war with, they are not using drone attacks?

That those drones have not killed civilians, in a country they are not at war with, never mind if they were, that any weapons that target or put at risk civilians is banned by international war treaties?

Are you saying they didn't use those drones (I mean someone has to be manning them and directing them, so they have to be choosing their targets, I would assume. Otherwise, what, theyre just random strikes, blind????) and cause death and injury to the first respondents, and then to the funerals?

You can google this but there are many reports of just that taking place. Here is a whole wiki page about it.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Why………..?

lets see some Proof it isn't true, hmmm?

since the US has already killed americans without trial I'd say you are behind the loop...
whatsup?
Didn't get the memo?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

They military are waking up, but the types that run the show know this they have their psi selection criteria, and many layers of obfuscation to hide behind

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hmmmm, that nolink stuff is strange. Maybe it's a censorship filter or something, I can't get it to load no matter what I do.

This link work for anyone?

Hmm looks no good either darn. I googled /2012/06/06/obama-bombs-civilians-police-aid-funerals-141611/ and all it came up with a blog. Perhaps the blog is blacklisted here or something.
edit on Thu, 07 Jun 2012 18:50:14 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

weddings to..if there ever was a more ignorant way to treat an ally, I'd be hard pressed to imagine what it might be...

Personally I think they ( the PTB) are priming the whole world to stand up come over here to kick US patriot butt so that the PTB don't have to get their hands dirty....thats why the NDAA and the related bills and EOs etc

edit on 7-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I don't know that it's true but drones have already been reported in Michigan. Just saying what was reported don't flame me... I took it with a grain of salt. But never the less this is in motion and it will happen. Why are you so sore about it? Just be a good citizen and you won't be dealt with ehehe..

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I had to copy the link into my google search
delete the "(no link)/" ( inside the quotes)
search

the above is a right click copy shortcut from the resulting google link
the (no link) bit doesn't show till the post is posted here then the link doesn't work

googling alexanderhigginsblog worked its on the fron page of the home page at the resulting link

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Here is one of the vids on the page.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

thanks TK
I couldn't even get that to work

here is the link for the second post's offsite contenttheulstermanreport.com...

that one I just plain forgot
apologies for that everyone

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Here is a PDF which has the relevent military doc highlited

cbsla.files.wordpress.com...

It indicates, if true that the drones can accidentally do what ever they want while "training"

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Why is that people have jumped all over my post treating me like an idiot who knows nothing about drone attacks.

This is not true, please just accept that not everything you read on the internet is fact. that is all I am saying

I find it remarkable that on a website with so many apparently intelligent members I have to reiterate this. No President would ever implement this as policy or endorse this method, why is that people on ATS cannot critically analyse their sources.

I honestly am just lost for words that some of you actually believe this nonsense.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

ummmmmmm...only one thing wrong with your opinion:
your opinion

Chief Deputy Randy McDaniel of the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office in Texas told The Daily that his department is considering using rubber bullets and tear gas on its drone.

“Those are things that law enforcement utilizes day in and day out and in certain situations it might be advantageous to have this type of system on the UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle),” McDaniel told The Daily.

The use of potential force from drones has raised the ire of the American Civil Liberties Union.

“It’s simply not appropriate to use any of force, lethal or non-lethal, on a drone,” Catherine Crump, staff attorney for the ACLU, told CBSDC
washington.cbslocal.com...
Cyber experts warn of 'intelligent weapons'
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

yeah but that is a another topic entirely that says nothing about the alleged method endorsed by Obama of bombing woman and children, then bombing the civilian police and other first aid responders, and then bombing their funerals. Which you must know is utter rubbish.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Are you saying its only men that go to weddings in Pakistan?

As U.S. Escalates Pakistan Drone Strikes, Expansive "Kill List" Stirs Fears of Worse Civilian Toll
At least 27 people have been killed in three consecutive days of U.S. drone strikes inside Pakistan, part of a new wave of attacks over the past two weeks.
The surge in drone strikes comes just a week after the New York Times revealed that President Obama personally oversees a "secret kill list" containing the names and photos of individuals targeted for assassination in the U.S. drone war.
We go to London to speak with Chris Woods, award-winning reporter with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism in London, who heads the Bureau’s drones investigation team.
Under the Obama administration’s rules, "any adult male killed in effectively a defined kill zone is a terrorist, unless posthumously proven otherwise," , Woods says. "We think this goes a long way to explaining the gulf between our reporting of civilian casualties in Pakistan and Yemen and the reporting of credible international news organizations, and the CIA’s repeated claims that it isn’t killing [civilians], or rather, is killing small numbers. ...
If you keep assuring yourself that you’re not killing civilians, by a sleight of hand, effectively, by a redrafting of the term of 'civilian,' than that starts to influence the policy and to encourage you to carry out more drone strikes." Woods adds that the latest attacks "indicate not just a significant rise in the number of CIA strikes in Pakistan, but an aggression for those strikes that we really haven’t seen for over a year." [includes rush transcript]

www.democracynow.org...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join