Bomb woman and children, civilian police, first aid responders, then bomb thier funerals...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

That makes no sense in the contest of our conversation

Let me ask you this in an effort to get back on topic

do you believe the flowing statement, yes or no and why. ?

“The President of the United States had enforced a new method for all drone operations- bomb woman and children, then bomb the civilian police and other first aid responders, and then bomb their funerals.”

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

you may have missed a post
go back one

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

how about you just answere the question

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

how about you just answere the question

it aint new

now go read the references that make your points all redubdant

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

No I am not asking for links I am asking for what you think personally, I am assuming you can think for yourself without links.

So again, please answer my question without deflecting.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

What will you do when the drones start bombing you the same way America?

Reprogram guidance, alternate destination Canada.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
OtherSideOfTheCoin, as you can clearly see, the OP is not going to provide any straight answer to your questions. He's going to bring offtopic issues like it proves anything for his pitiful thread.

OP, you're an embarrassment even for ATS' standards. Not only have you failed to provide a link to the article in your first post (I also think there's a reason why that site's name is censored..), you keep bringing up unrelated issues to justify your own senseless rambling in your own thread.

To top it all off, you're asking for proof you're wrong. This is like saying "Prove I'm not an alien".
First of all, you have to prove your claims in order for anyone else to even need to prove it wrong.

But ofcourse you'll address this as a flame post and go on with your senseless rambling so whatever.
edit on 8-6-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

guess you missed the israeli drone post eh?
next

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

good crash em into the BUSH ( residence )

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

The Obama Policy on Killing Suspected Terrorists

The British and Pakistani journalists who compiled the report found that at least 50 civilians had been killed in follow-up strikes after they rushed to help those hit by a drone-fired missile. The report said that more than 20 other civilians were killed in strikes on funerals. The findings were published on the bureau’s Web site and in The Sunday Times of London.

In early March 2012, Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. spoke at Northwestern University’s law school in Chicago describing the Obama administration’s view that it is lawful for the government to kill American citizens if officials deem them to be operational leaders of Al Qaeda and if capturing them alive is not feasible.

While Mr. Holder was not the first administration official to address the targeted killing of citizens, it was notable for the nation’s top law enforcement official to declare that it is constitutional for the government to kill citizens without any judicial review under certain circumstances.

Mr. Holder’s speech had been planned since fall 2011, when questions were first raised about the Obama administration’s legal justification for the targeted killing of Anwar al-Awlaki a New Mexico-born radical Muslim cleric who died in an American drone strike in Yemen, along with another American citizen, Samir Khan.

Drone Campaign in Pakistan

The drone program in Pakistan is quietly hailed by counterterrorism officials as a resounding success, eliminating key terrorists and throwing their operations into disarray. The program has generated public anger in Pakistan, and some counterinsurgency experts wonder whether it does more harm than good.
topics.nytimes.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

guess you missed the links on Pg 1
just shows you are in the wrong as always

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

No I am not asking for links I am asking for what you think personally, I am assuming you can think for yourself without links.

So again, please answer my question without deflecting.

IT AINT NEW was my answer
tough if it isn't to your liking

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

yeah but that is a another topic entirely that says nothing about the alleged method endorsed by Obama of bombing woman and children, then bombing the civilian police and other first aid responders, and then bombing their funerals. Which you must know is utter rubbish.

I read of a drone funeral attack about 2 years ago, in Pakistan. Why is this rubbish? Because you can't conceive of it?

Well, I'm still in shock, personally. I wish I could say that I live at that intersection, and that no one was blown up, mad, or even hurt by it. God Bless, and all that assimilation crap, but I can't, because I am not a zionist shill.

It's all good. Right? No, it isn't, and these things are going to get smaller and less detectable, riding out in swarms. You won't be safe riding a motorcycle unless you're in a pack. They can pick you off one by one. Undetectable.

God damn the american media and their bosses. God damn them.

This is why Ron Paul is a fantasy. He spoke of drones, and the only party that matters, the capstone MIC zionist machine party didn't like where he was going with it.

The mourners were terrorists, obviously, because they were attending the funeral of a terrorist. Only terrorists attend funerals of terrorists. I don't think you get it.

edit on 8-6-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Some people are so against peace it comes out in their pores.

The worst part is, in the documents in toto (NDAA patriot act etc..) we will soon be facing this drone problem here. The same bad actors that have declared battlefield America will be pouring it out on our heads.

Things are much harder to fix once they manifest

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Reprogram guidance, alternate destination Canada.

Nah, you won't be sending any drones our way, we don't accept the gift. This is a US/UK/Israel type invention, the SS, and you guys who own the guns need to start doing some serious target practice.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Some people are so against peace it comes out in their pores.

The worst part is, in the documents in toto (NDAA patriot act etc..) we will soon be facing this drone problem here. The same bad actors that have declared battlefield America will be pouring it out on our heads.

Things are much harder to fix once they manifest

The drone war is real.

Ask anyone in the air force.

Coming near you hellfire due to terrorism lol.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Would you please provide me with a answer to the question that I have asked you at the top of this page “it aint new” does not answer my question. By continuing to avoid the question you are starting to look quite silly.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Given that the NDAA officially makes the battle field now the US, and the terrorists are anyone who disagrees with the government ( most citizens) , and the US and other countries like Israel will now be flying armed drone over the US:

Its only a matter of time:

As you point out, it's only a matter of time. They have telegraphed their intentions by declaring the US a battleground.

When the first American is murdered via drone, our society will have a choice to make:

1) Ignore it -- the bad guys running our country will only get bolder. I would point out that TPTB have zero respect for law or the common man based on their criminal conduct to date

2) Actively resist -- in whatever arena is open to us

It will be interesting to watch the response of the police and military. I wonder if they are foolish enough to continue supporting this outlaw regime? This one issue has the potential to start a civil war.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Anyone who bombs a funeral, is as bad as any terrorist I've heard of.
I would not be surprised if fellow extremest do attend the funerals of other extremists. But you can bet your pants that the business of bombing funerals, kills far fewer extremists than it generates.

Put yourself in their shoes...
If a black, Muslim country, invaded the US, to liberate everyone from a corporate, Monsanto style, dictatorship, and they bombed the funeral of someone with a drone, and then said...

"Don't worry, this is how we deal with the friends of our enemy"

Are you going to think...
1. I am scarred, I don't want to mess with those guys
2. I am furious about these foreigners barbarity, conducted against the people of our country

I know which option patriots would choose -especially if they believe God is on their side.
I myself think God might (at best be neutral)
I certainly don't see him condoning the bombing of funerals (no matter what religion they are of).

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I read the whole thread,
and no one has determined if the United States,
has bombed more people the the Uni-Bomber yet.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join