It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Euro zone Crisis contradicts the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This thread is purely to ask a question about the Euro zone and NWO agenda.

By NWO I am referring to the plan of TPTB to create a one world currency/government.

I can see that part of that plan would have been the Euro- introduced in 2002 as the currency for the European Union.

So part of the agenda was sealed.

However, there is now all this talk of the Euro Crisis and euro break up etc, is this not a step back for TPTB?

Can anyone explain what the hell is going on? Is the talk of Euro break up because of TPTB's mistakes in managing the Euro, what is the agenda of the current crisis?

edit on 7-6-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Single world currency is only possible when major currencies fail. So, if Euro fails - dollar will follow with a delay.

When dollar fails, economies which have their currencies related to dollar will "fail" - i.e. oil producing countries.

China - will fail due to them holding dollar based assets.

Russia - will not fail as such, but will be surely impacted indirectly by both dollar and euro being ditched.

Vatican Bank - largest holder of gold assets - will declare seventh heaven has just arrived.

What they are currently conspiring at Euro-zone, is a sort of collective financial suicide plan, bank federation. This would give European union a collective responsibility over bank guarantees. To my knowledge Sweden already is expressing doubts about wasting its national economy to feed southern Europe's capital hungry banks.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It would be much easier to talk 193 countries in to local blocks than a single currency.People would reject such a bold move initially.Hence create large local blocks (softly,softly or the tortoise and the hare approach) with nieghbours that one does not feel threated by.Talk up the benifits and strengths.Get people comfortable,build it up. THEN PULL IT DOWN!
Offer the solution which was the initial goal.Several large blocks merge simpler to a single block global currency than hundreds of individual soveriegn nations.It is going to fall as it was designed too.Enter carbon credit based currency, chartered by the UN .Notice the push??? Cash will be gone,game over if they succeed.And they won't!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
OK thanks guys, so the idea was to unite Europe through the Euro, then make the Euro fail, which means all of Europe fails at once?

I guess that makes sense and is easier than trying to make each individual country fail who all had their own currencies like Britain still does.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

My belief is that the crash of the European Union will be a catalyst in a chain reaction of events. Once Greece defaults, which they have declared they will. The rise of the Right Wing Illuminati "Golden Dawn" will seize power. Other nations with similiar debts to the EU will exit shortly after Greece defaults, the reasoning being if Greece can do it so can we. A false flag "Terrorist Attack" blamed on Alquaida will take place at the London Olympics with a combined outbreak of the Super flu which will infect rapidly. The mandatory vaccinations and the terror attack will be diversions to the collapse of the World Bank, due to Carbon Tax being implemented within Australia, who I believe will launch the NWO Queensland being the primary state. A series of Earthquakes to destabilize and another Norway Spiral event to occupy the masses. It is all going along according to plan, now all they need to do after martial law is declared due to the above factors, is implement in the mainstream consciousness the need for a global currency, to free up the markets and make it more fair and equitable for all. Animal Farm by George Orwell ring a bell? These are my beliefs not fact.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by omega man

My belief is that the crash of the European Union will be a catalyst in a chain reaction of events. Once Greece defaults, which they have declared they will. The rise of the Right Wing Illuminati "Golden Dawn" will seize power. Other nations with similiar debts to the EU will exit shortly after Greece defaults, the reasoning being if Greece can do it so can we. A false flag "Terrorist Attack" blamed on Alquaida will take place at the London Olympics with a combined outbreak of the Super flu which will infect rapidly. The mandatory vaccinations and the terror attack will be diversions to the collapse of the World Bank, due to Carbon Tax being implemented within Australia, who I believe will launch the NWO Queensland being the primary state. A series of Earthquakes to destabilize and another Norway Spiral event to occupy the masses. It is all going along according to plan, now all they need to do after martial law is declared due to the above factors, is implement in the mainstream consciousness the need for a global currency, to free up the markets and make it more fair and equitable for all. Animal Farm by George Orwell ring a bell? These are my beliefs not fact.

Yeah but my point was, the Euro was created in 2002 as the currency of Europe. That was something that had been built up for years as part of the agenda in moving to create one currency (Europe was ticked off), so is the collapse of the euro not a step backwards?

Or have 'they' made mistakes- basically, do they want the euro to collapse or not?

Was it's creation solely to bring Europe together in order to bring it all down together, rather than have say Germany stay strong etc?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Just as Nazi Germany was a test run I believe to see how easily they could manipulate the population into servitude, before they implement it on a global scale. The EU was a test run, designed and engineered for collapse. The World Bank is already calling for a global currency as well as the United Nations and the Greens. They have manipulated the agenda from day dot. Its just selling to the world that they are trying to do. Problem Reaction Solution simple MK ULTRA on the human population, they want us to believe the salvation of the worlds economy will be solved by implementing a global currency.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I'm with you OP, I made a similar thread a few weeks ago. www.abovetopsecret.com...

My initial post was

The current collapse of the EU has proven that it is impossible to expect diverse nation states with differing economies to come under the rule of one political body and a single currency. The idea that a Global Government and global currency could be successful, must surely have taken a knock back.

From what I have gathered, the NWO was meant to be a merger of the North American Union, The European Union and African Union.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
We all just make it up as we go along and keep on going until we hit a snag, then back to the drawing board and try it all again. In some ways there is a single global currency with the foriegn exchange markets and work is going on with the SDR from the IMF to help stabilise the global economic situation and lead to a more central global currency value. This SDR under rights other national curriencies, so while on the surface it may look like a failure for the NWO if or as the Euro splits, there is still much being done behind the scenes towards establishing a global currency. Economies are fragile things and movement needs to be planned, organised and gradually implemented or else it gets messy.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Thanks for the further replies guys.

Have TPTB made mistakes and genuinely want the euro to survive as a currency?

I suppose one way of looking at it is to ask-

1- will the NWO plan be in a better position to suceed if the euro fails, and if so, what was it's purpose given it is only 10 years old?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
LOL hardly

the crisis is just that crisis and not everything can be controlled. the sdr will become the new reserve currency of the world after the dollar is devalued from there the imf will alone control the worlds currencies as all nations currencies will be tied together in a basket of currencies.

i can go on and on if you'd like just let me know and i can explain it you if you would like.

top topics

join