It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Defies Whitehouse 'NAZI Eric Holder'!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The State of Florida appears to be saying the right things - lets see if they actually do something - before we start celebrating Florida's Sovereignty......

edit on 7-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Jun 7 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edit to reflect source

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Discrimination against the dead? Is this some kind of proof that a zombia apocolypse is occuring after all?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

I love my home state.
I hate our current corrupt, bumbling governor.

I for one would not be a fan of a Florida republic. We don't really manufacture a lot of things here, so without tourism/military/retirees... our economy would be even worse than it is now.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

I am a Florida Soverign Citizen - Duty bound to defend her should she ever be threatend. having said that I agree with you - there isn't much of a market for sand and sun these days - no one can afford it.

I think with the right people in the right places we might be able to rival California for the vegitable market. rival Kansas for the Beef Market and we could supply tobacco to cuba and rum to the caribbean. we can do much more than we have been allowed to... and lets not forget the perfect Hemp Growing conditions florida has.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This is the type of government behavior that I try to explain to people. People are still under the delusional thinking that they have a vote and how they feel matters. This is proof of the blatant corruption our government runs on and yet the sheeple refuse to acknowledge it. Why do they feel it is discrimination to remove dead and illegal people? Why do they want fake people that dont exist to have a voting right? Because it helps people curl up in their delusional reality and ignore the fact that they dont have choice and that we are all slaves. I hope this opens some eyes and makes people think.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

The military wouldn't leave even if Florida seceded. If the US can have bases in 150 other countries around the world, I guarantee they would keep a presence after Florida declared its independence.

edit on 7-6-2012 by therealdemoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The Far Left would do pretty much anything to further their agenda. The admin in the WH is so far left, and yet they keep trying to deny it whenever this stuff comes out. It is patently ridiculous for the admin to send some PR guy to Florida to stop the governor from doing what is necessary. Now that Florida has a real Republican governor and not a RINO, he represents a threat to the current admin. The Left knows there are plenty of opportunities for voter fraud in that area and they don't want that field plucked of it's weeds.

new topics

top topics

join