It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survivalism as insanity.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Narcissous

I have a hunch you feel like me, and you probably know a lot more facts than me. But what I said in a different thread tonight is that I really don't know what the heck is going on, but I do know that there is *something* in the world that just isn't quite right. There's way too many things that seem to be coincidence, and thing that we seem to never be able to figure out...even though we humans put a man on the moon, etc, etc. On the other hand, things like who was behind 9/11 we seemed to find all 11 people in a matter of hours, complete with pictures and biographies of them all. Yet until 9/11 we had no idea about them or their intentions at all?

As far as the flu, the article, (for what its worth), says its a mutated version of H5N1 that is easily transmissible in the air. Now, my question since I first read about it: Why?

Why would someone(s) create this? For what purpose? How could this possibly benefit any of us? How can this not be some sort of weapon?

I'm sorry if I'm hijacking your thread, but I feel I'm in somewhat a similar situation as you, where nobody wants to listen. So I truly identify with you, and its making me verbose.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Take it with a grain of salt. Accept that is the way they are going to come back on you. But don't let it bother you! I would definitely stop with the weapons talk too. Look, we live in turbulent times and it is nothing new. Humans have been doing this since there was three of us.

Calm down, take a deep breath. Your 19, you have a life ahead of you. Live for today, but be prepared for whatever you think is going to happen. Nothing wrong with that.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I think that your best bet is to not so much talk about Agenda 21 and other such things, but to point out that a natural disaster could happen at any time and show them some of the news coming out of Europe as far as the economy and financial markets go.

Basically, I deal with it by looking for more easily accept and more mainstream things. Keep your real reasoning to yourself and show them more mainstream stuff.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ArrythmianDreams

Yours is the third post I've seen about Agenda 21...guess it's time to do a search here on ATS for what, exactly, that is!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Well OP i see you seem to have the same hard headedness as your Mom and her Mom.
A family trait I imagine.

It is very doubtful that you will heed anything any of us say to you.

But I'm going to tell you anyway.

The two women have every right to their opinions just as you do.
It seem useless to continue to try to change them and they are not going to change you.

Try to find any work you can to make even a small amount of money.
Don't argue with the women, you will never win that arguement.

Save any money you make and learn more ways to protect yourself from others.

Then, either leave or stop complaining.
You are no different that they if you continue to try to change them.

Several posters have given you good advice.
Use it or stop playing around.

Simply put: Get out of that house or shut up.

edit on 6-6-2012 by dizziedame because: correcting some of my spelling mistakes

edit on 6-6-2012 by dizziedame because: To correct the mispelling of the word spelling. My only excuse is that I am very tired.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

WOW....Reading Agenda 21 from the UN website!! I'm sure this is old hat to most of you, and I know I'm way off topic, I'm sorry. But this is new to me...this is like proof, validation, of my feeling that there's something wrong here. I'm going to continue reading it...

Thank you all for mentioning Agenda 21...amazing...it's proof out there for everyone, but hardly anyone knows about it. It's mind boggling.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Don't argue with the women, you will never win that arguement.
reply to post by dizziedame

Amen to that! Now THAT is good advice.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

Don't worry. I enjoy conversing with someone similar to me.
As I remember, they stated they 'wanted to see how easily it mutates to become airborne. just for researching purposes.'
well blow me, it is as easy as paying a scientist to do it.
after that, they said they do not want to publish the exact blueprint so that terrorists can't engineer it the same way. then they published it anyway.

You could say that: they are sloppy, how come they did not fail with this?

I thought about this long too. but the best explanation is: people are dumb. too dumb to actually think any amount. brain is a muscle, and they were convinced not to use it.
I could explain the whole procedure, like how children are being purposely exhausted in school to associate learning with negative feelings, and a crapload other info like that, but again, It would be removed because 'it is off topic'(kind of fed up with the ats policies.)
I would rather recommend you(or anyone interested) to U2U me, and I will write an extensive description of everything I believe to be true. I have a great amount of text and picture evidence.
My method is(if you are interested) taking the most stable piece of theory, study it through, try to debunk it, after I could not, I started viewing it as the ground zero, and adding everything that fits in eventually(and of course, reading a lot about it, trying to prove it or disprove), Also, I have this knack for feeling(kind of the only paranormal thing I believe in) what is true and what isn't.
I can't really explain, and even it is too gray area-y to you, but more often than not, when I read or heard something, deep down, I felt if it was right or not.

I am doing this for a few years now, and at least to me(and the people around me) it seems right.
I had a lot of work building up the 'great conspiracy theory'. A lot more than anything else I ever did.
Of course, I wish not to post it here. I am getting a little bit fed up with this site(for a number of reasons) but I would be glad to tell it to everyone who is eager to hear it.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Thank you. Will do.
I just don't get how people can't understand that there needs to be some sort of defense against the government. There is an ever present danger of it becoming too 'eccentric'.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ArrythmianDreams

I always though that agenda 21 being a very public document, it would be the best bet, but starting with mainstream stuff and then slowly building up to all of it seems better. Thanks.
They don't believe in disasters. 'god protects us from harm.'
if this proposed-deity-whom-existence-I-deny's all problem would be protecting it's creation.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

or better yet, download and read it. it is long, and also a lot of lawspeak(the kind of talk officials use)
but if you can filter it, it is kind of descriptive on how they imagine the 'Brave New World'

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Saying "we won't publish this to prevent terrorists from doing it too"...is almost like an advertisement for terrorists to want to know more about it, don't you think? Then publishing it anyways? It's like handing them a gift.

I'm embarrassed to admit this...I'm very new to this site, I don't know what u2u is? I *DO* want to hear more of what you think though, as I said, and you said yourself, we seem to have a lot in common. I'd like to hear more of what you have to say. Let me figure out what a u2u is and I'll do it.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Your welcome pal. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

The God I grew up with had nothing to do with natural disasters...he left us here with our own free will on our own home, (Earth).

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Thank you. If it were only for me, I'd have left.
But as I have said in earlier replies(to others) I have shut up about this kind of talk a long time ago. It is them who enforce it. I am determined on talking to them about nothing else but food and weather, yet they continue to argue with me, in the most improbable situations. I have shut up a long ago.

What it seems to be like is that they started thinking about the things I have said, and their way of defending their little world is attacking me from nowhere.
But yes, I will leave ASAP.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

isn't it? well, good luck reading. Imagine that this is the things most of the countries signed. They, all of them signed this stuff, and nobody(like me and you) have realized what it is about. THIS is how stupid the people above us(but below them) are.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Thanks. You're right

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

We're really nothing more than animals or tools or cattle or whatever to them...this document makes that clear to me. I mean, I always felt that way, but this puts an official stamp and seal on it.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

U2U is a sort of private message I've sent to you in like a minute ago. good luck finding it.
At the bottom of your browser(when ATS is on the top) there's a show ribbon thing, if you explode it,
on the left, besides ats live 24/7 rebroadcast stream text, there's the messages button in purple(pink maybe) there it is.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

Tell me, have you seen the Georgia Guidestones? The First Law of it? maintaining the population on 500mill at all times? When I say depopulation, it is a claim, when it is stamped upon 2000tons of granite, it sort of proves my claim.
It will not be achieved by forced sterilization and abortion, but by lowering the numbers currently in existence. as they've said it

“The present vast overpopulation, now far beyond the world carrying capacity, cannot be answered by future reductions in the birth rate due to contraception, sterilization and abortion, but must be met in the present by the reduction of numbers presently existing. This must be done by whatever means necessary.” Initiative for the United Nations ECO-92 EARTH CHARTER

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join