It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another massacre in Syria.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I see you quickly edited out your quick jab which is pretty common these days.

So what do you think about my rebuttal to your clearly false accusations that I have indicated above.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Getting that impression doesn't require a PHd, just simple reading comprehension..

You obviously missed it and I had to point it out to you

Assad isn't getting his usual free pass based on popularity among members...

What I see is the same propaganda war that we saw in Libya and Iraq for intervention via NATO which will lead to the killing of more women and children.
edit on 013030p://6America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2012 13:46:46 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by neo96

I see you quickly edited out your quick jab which is pretty common these days.

So what do you think about my rebuttal to your clearly false accusations that I have indicated above.

Quick jab?

Like several posts about how "my terrorirsts are sucide bombers etc".

China,Libya,and 9-11 have what to do with Assad?

edit on 7-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

That wasnt a quick jab, I am merely pointing out your support for them

Libya,and 9-11 have what to do with Assad?

I did not mention china.

Libya and 911 have everything to do with assad in that we are trying to interfere with their life and country and it will haunt us.

911 clearly happened as a result of our interference

Libya is worse off with our interference. NATO intervention killed many women and children with our interference.

Is that what you want? More atrocities and more 911 style retaliation attacks?
edit on 013030p://6America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2012 13:49:59 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Slayer you seem to be supporting the intervention side by supporting the Syrian rebel terrorists;

No.

I unlike you don't give Assad and the Government troops killing people a free pass by ignoring it becuase it doesnt fit into my stance.

the same folks who have been going around suicide bombing.

So by your own posting suicide bombings against the West is justified but now because it doesn't fit into your paradigm is now bad. OK I understand.

Who made you in charge of what the Syrians want? It is their fight and we should stay out.

OK Einstein I've stated numerous times we should stay the hell out of it but I wont sit here and turn a blind eye like you and not post my opinion [which by the way is just as valid as yours] on the subject

Deal with that.

Where do you people come from...

Jeeez...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

China,Libya,and 9-11 have what to do with Assad?

Nothing

He's just pulling stuff out of his backside and smearing it all over the thread's topic hoping something will stick..

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

No. I unlike you don't give Assad and the Government troops killing people a free pass by ignoring it becuase it doesnt fit into my stance.

I don't give the rebel terrorists a free pass because we in the west dont like him and the false propaganda war on Syria by the western media

So by your own posting suicide bombings against the West is justified but now because it doesn't fit into your paradigm is now bad. OK I understand.

Aha, you fell right into my trap. The rebel terrorists are using suicide bombings because they have no other weapons, they are fighting with whatever way they can and I have no problem with how they fight. I am not blaming their use of technique, just stating they are on the wrong side.

Oh but its ok for terrorist bombings because they are on the side you support right?

OK Einstein I've stated numerous times we should stay the hell out of it but I wont sit here and turn a blind eye like you and not post my opinion [which by the way is just as valid as yours] on the subject Deal with that. Where do you people come from... Jeeez...

If i missed that then my mistake. Thanks for calling me Einstein as I do have a degree in physics and understand his teachings.

You are turning a blind eye to the western propaganda and fail to see that another intervention is about to happen

Thirdly I guarantee the news media will stop reporting on Syria as rampantly after intervention and then Iran will be be next subject.

We people come from the USA. What about you.
edit on 023030p://6America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2012 14:04:00 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Nothing He's just pulling stuff out of his backside and smearing it all over the thread's topic hoping something will stick..

Libya and 911 have everything to do with Assad.

Libya was western interference which lead to NATO killing innocents

911 was a retaliation attack against USA for US intervention in the middle east

100% relevant to why syrian intervention is not a good idea.

You choose to stick your head in the sand if thats what you like

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I'm sorry but both sides are killing people. Many of us have been trying to discuss it openly while some have been in complete denial, so you tell me?
In what way is Assad getting a free pass? The entire western media is falling down on him, it's something of a joke to suggest he is getting a "free pass". Pass from whom, a few anonymous posters on a website?

Heaven forbid people ask alternative questions, if that's what you're upset about. Haven't you started a campaign against "sources" anyway? What exactly is that game you're playing, anyway? I don't care about one source or the other, but I'll listen to alternative points aside from the current deafening roar against Assad.

To be fair, this thread didn't have a proper topic other than a suggestion a full Civil War may break out

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Seriously..
May break out?

Denial of the ongoing situation?

The OP wrote it, not I, you can ask him/her. I posted what the initial topic was, as stated, as to the reason why the thread has no clear focus. Since the lack of focus seems to be your main complaint right now.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Yea and then the golden boys club seem to think that Libya and 911 are not relevant because those were both western interference and consequences of western interference topics which are 100% relevant to the topic.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I don't give the rebel terrorists a free pass because we in the west dont like him and the false propaganda war on Syria by the western media

I have no problem talking about the rebel caused atrocities. You on the other hand go completely Ape sh!t denial when Assad's actions are discussed.

Aha, you fell right into my trap. The rebel terrorists are using suicide bombings because they have no other weapons, they are fighting whatever way they can.

The only trap you have is in your head. Hint it's open.

Oh but its ok for terrorist bombings because they are on the side you support right?

No.

That wasn't very difficult to correct you.

If i missed that then my mistake. Thanks for calling me Einstein as I do have a degree in physics and understand his teachings.

I'll chalk that up to another one of your delusions.

Moving on

Thirdly I guarantee the news media will stop reporting on Syria as rampantly after intervention and then Iran will be be next subject.

Some great prediction that is Carnac, Iran has been continually in the News for decades..

edit on 7-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

That wasnt a quick jab, I am merely pointing out your support for them

Libya,and 9-11 have what to do with Assad?

I did not mention china.

Libya and 911 have everything to do with assad in that we are trying to interfere with their life and country and it will haunt us.

911 clearly happened as a result of our interference

Libya is worse off with our interference. NATO intervention killed many women and children with our interference.

Is that what you want? More atrocities and more 911 style retaliation attacks?
edit on 013030p://6America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2012 13:49:59 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

Sound like GWB lets save the bloody dictator from the evil "terorists" Al queda!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I have no problem talking about the rebel caused atrocities. You on the other hand go completely Ape sh!t denial when Assad's actions are discussed.

We have a right to go ape crazy because we see a pattern emerging of US led forces toppling governemtns in the middle east, first with Iraq, then libya, whos next.

Plus those atrocities are being caused because the west and arab states are funding the rebel terrorists and it would stop faster if the funding stopped

The only trap you have is in your head. Hint it's open.

another quick little jab, what are you up to 2-3?

No. That wasn't very difficult to correct you.

But you still seem to support the rebel side. If not you then neo and the rest of the golden boys club does

There thats my little jab

I'll chalk that up to another one of your delusions. Moving on

Delusions Hahaha, boy you really are not aware that I have a degree in physics do you?

Some great prediction that is Carnac, Iran has been continually in the News for decades..

Iran is goning to be in the news even more

Yea you laughed and never answered. Sarcastic laugh..or just wishing

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
it's something of a joke to suggest he is getting a "free pass". Pass from whom, a few anonymous posters on a website?

Are you really that thick?

Yes.

Heaven forbid people ask alternative questions if that's what you're upset about.

A classic...
Pot Calling the Kettle Black moment

What exactly is that game you're playing, anyway? I don't care about one source or the other, but I'll listen to alternative points aside from the current deafening roar against Assad.

Games?

More assumption. I'm doing exactly what you're doing. Posting my opinion online it just happens to disagree with yours

Deal with it.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Now you understand why Syrian interference is a bad idea?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX it's something of a joke to suggest he is getting a "free pass". Pass from whom, a few anonymous posters on a website?

Are you really that thick? Yes.

The whole western media has not been giving him a free pass, it is more like propaganda.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

As I have clearly stated, when you pick a side and support them there will be retaliation just as we saw in Libya and on 911.

You are asking for more violence and victims with syrian intervention.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Yea and then the golden boys club seem to think that Libya and 911 are not relevant because those were both western interference and consequences of western interference topics which are 100% relevant to the topic.

9/11 was an inside job!

Yes?

No?

Sometimes?

Maybe only when it's convenient eh?

edit on 7-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

As I have clearly stated the US government may have had prior information that 911 was about to happen making them complicit and thus an inside, but it does not take away from the fact that OBL and his associates perpetrated the fact that it happened because of our interference

It was both and inside job (they could have stopped it) and a terrorist attack.

edit on 023030p://6America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2012 14:21:47 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Now you understand why Syrian interference is a bad idea?

Syria has interfered in many other regional situations going back decades.

Have we conveniently forgotten that bit of historical trivia?

Blowback?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join