It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christianity- An Alien Religion.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
WARNING- I want you to read this first before you comment on anything saying ‘That’s not true, you are a pagan or an angry atheist’ I completely do not mean to hurt or go against Christianity because I’m a person who believes that a person’s faith is important to him because of many reasons that can be defined by that person who believes in the faith.
I will accept if you go against my theory but please do not try to get sources out of me from other people hence the fact I’m the creator of this theory or as some may consider later...myth.

Maybe this thread will make you change your mind towards Christianity (not in a bad way) but consider the possible outcomes that may hopefully seem feasible to you. As I previously stated I’m not trying to persuade anyone to believe in what I say, this is just a theory and my thoughts that I noted during a restless nights and gathered it up.

So let me start of...

I started this theory by listening to a song... A really old rap song by Jedi mind tricks called Apostles’ Creed

In this song Apathy says ‘Jesus Christ was really an ancient astronaut’ this line made me think about the realism and stories provided by the Christian religion about the creation of the son of God.
It all is a great mystery to us how the three wise man travelled in the wrong direction to baby Jesus. They were coming from the east, the star was facing the east but in fact Jesus was to the west (A lesson learned from my REC teacher).
But the mysterious baby that was born somehow in a woman’s womb that was untouched, that woman was named the Virgin Mary. The clue is in the name.
This sounds weird because scientific research would probably say it’s impossible for her to get pregnant without sexual contact, I won’t go into detail hence the fact that I’m pretty sure we all know the process. So this could be one of the first reasons why Jesus was somehow an Alien.

But this is not the part of the story that I want to deeply discuss because it is not the part where I believe that it is totally feasible. The next part may be a bit more.

Let me start of by telling you a short story...

Columbus and a trusty friend, they travel throughout deadly seas and oceans in search for new land and many other things. Which he did to my knowledge.
They encounter an Island, on that island there is people that are uniquely looking and look less advanced but they have a weird gesture and behaviour that makes Columbus watch for couple of weeks before making contact with them.
As he watches them, he discovers that the locals of that Island are in some way really aggressive and constantly fight with each other for pointless causes. In threat of getting killed Columbus decides to go past the island and leave it for his own good and others on the boat. But there is one man that does not agree with him.
His trusty friend, who insists that he can change the people of that island and hopefully make them understand, to which Columbus, with regret agrees and allows him to go.
Now let’s have a look at the story again.

I want you to change Columbus and make him an Alien God that is out of space. His trusty friend is another friend named Jesus. The local tribesmen that constantly fight are us on earth. I hope you understand what I mean.

Columbus investigates greatly throughout the island and the tribe start to take a liking to him, especially a group of 12 people that are not the most liked and known. But some disagree and they decide to take matters into worse by making him suffer because he has gone against us.
But his final words remain ‘Father, forgive for they do not know’

That quote remains quite famous in the Christian religion and in a way represents the ideas of forgiveness even though you suffer. But could it be by any chance possible that Jesus talked to an alien god that was up there watching in great distress...

Is this why, we have not been invaded by aliens? They fear us yet they are among us.

Let us finally move on to one of the most important point of Jesus Christ’s time on earth. The couple of days that he spent as a spirit or a ghost that met firstly mary but she did not believe him
Quote this---

Mark 16:9
When Jesus rose early on the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had driven seven demons.
10 She went and told those who had been with him and who were mourning and weeping.
11 When they heard that Jesus was alive and that she had seen him, they did not believe it.
12 Afterward Jesus appeared in a different form to two of them while they were walking in the country.
13 These returned and reported it to the rest; but they did not believe them either.
14 Later Jesus appeared to the Eleven as they were eating; he rebuked them for their lack of faith and their stubborn refusal to believe those who had seen him after he had risen.
15 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.
16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.
17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;
18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”

Holograms are known for their rising ways. Especially this spooky yet realistic hologram of tupac that captured his movement, features, walking and so forth.

Video-

Could this alien technology be the answer to the rising of the son? Could it be true that it was a hologram that told those who believed in the Alien to spread the word.

So...to summarise this, Jesus is an alien astronaut that appeared on earth magically without any form of birth that could be proven by many scientists that it was impossible that it could happen. He preached the good word with many that wanted to believe in something else, outcasts towards other religions. He died on a cross with the last words begging him to forgive us for our ways and in other words not hurt us.
Magically he spawns on a Sunday (correct me if I’m wrong) and he is seem by Mary and others, he talks to her using a hologram that gave the image of Jesus.

Hopefully I got somewhere with this thread. Thanks for reading.

Peace and preach this thread

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hellzdoms

I'll give you a star and a flag, although I don't QUITE agree with you on this.

I think christianity - and honestly, pretty much all faiths - can easily be considered alien religions. Well, except for scientology, even though that's ACTUALLY ABOUT aliens. Hubbard pretty much admitted before the fact that he made it up, and there is no historical support of any kind for it that I'm aware of.

REGARDLESS! I believe that god/angels/demons/aliens and all of that fun stuff are all pretty much the same thing, and have at different times been called different things, and that basically all the old stories are true - at least as far as being based in real events, even if the details have gone all wobbly on us since then.

Now, I fall in the middle, or completely outside both views here - I don't think these beings are all just "spiritual" (and as cut-and-dried as purely good or purely evil, whatever) as that word is insufficient to clarify the reality of beings that exist on some level of reality distinct and "superior" to our own given the apparent agendas and capabilities testified to, and I don't think they're ETs (not purely biological ones originating in this realm as we understand it, anyway, for the various limitations that have been discussed on ATS elsewhere recently).

So, alien in the proper sense - absolutely. I can agree with that. But such in the sense of lying outside the bounds of our knowledge of reality at this time, and not merely outside the bounds of our inner space.

Disclosure - I'm christian.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Except that "hologram" had people touch and feel his wounds. Also, Jesus, after his supposed death and resurrection, said that he was hungry and asked them if they had anything to eat. They gave him broiled fish and honeycomb, and he did eat.

Luke 24:41-43
And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?
And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.
And he took it, and did eat before them

Not a hologram, but was he a dead man? I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Yeah, star for you. I forgot to address the hologram thing.

No hologram necessary for something lying outside the bounds of what we know as physical death.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Wait.... what happened to Columbus? Was that a metaphor or touch of Mormonism?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Maybe Mary got abducted by aliens and got implanted with a baby named Jesus.. and the next day she doesn't remember anything.. just something to add to your theory, lol
edit on 6-6-2012 by Jauk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by xFiDgetx

Bit of a methaphor.
I could not think of a good example so I decided to add a historical sequence into this.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Well Jesus was acquainted with the Essenes who supposedly dealt with different substances especially poppys. When he was on the cross he was given "vinegar" instead of wine which was customary. The alcohol thins the blood making you bleed out faster. It is possible that the vinegar contained opium, in which case he may not have been dead at all only knocked out. When he was stabbed in the side they said he bleed blood and water. Well it has been a while since I have been in a science class but I'm pretty sure corpses do not bleed. In doing some of my own research I believe he never really died was just really high, which is why they rushed to get him off the cross as quickly as they did. I could be wrong, and this could be considered blasphemous. I don't know but the possibility does exist.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I don't believe religions are alien in origin - von Danikin's theory that the fiery chariot was a space ship notwithstanding.

Humans have a basic need to control their environment - to ancient minds things like the sun rising tomorrow, the weather improving after winter, etc, were all mysteries that were vital and important to continued life.

By inventing "god" who had power of these, and then saying that they could influence that god, ancient humans gave themselves a belief that they did actually have some control over such mysteries. And of course confirmation bias and selective "reporting" of who good and bad things happened to ensured those beliefs became entrenched.

So while "aliensdiditt" is interesting, I do not believe it is true.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by subject1145

There are a number of us, here on ATS, that agree with you. It has been hotly debated most recently here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
As far as the bethlehem star, watch this video before deciding on what it was. Tracking the stars from Jesus's time.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Jesus as an alien is a theory I have heard before.

Your take on some of the events are interesting, but not a theory I believe myself.

Anything is possible...all we can really know is that Jesus was something more than an ordinary human. Was he a god, the son of god, an alien, an interdimensional being, some even say a demon...I guess everyone will believe what fits them.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by hellzdoms

A bit off topic, but didn't Tupac say he will return and walk and talk again???

Possible, yes?!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

Indeed it is. So all life form is capable of coming back to life..But how?
But the theory that pac will come back in 2014 sounds plausable.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
One doesn't really have to go all the way back to Columbus to discuss about what would happen if "Alien gods" would arrive to a primitive Culture- one just have to go back to WW2.

edit on 8-6-2012 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

top topics

join