It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer was Jesus - Not Satan

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I’ve revised my theory which I posted yesterday... Hope you Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phosphorus Greek Φωσφόρος Phōsphoros), a name meaning "Light-Bringer", is the "Morning Star", the planet Venus.

The Latin name Lucifer is an exact translation of the Greek term Phōsphoros (Φωσφόρος).

en.wikipedia.org...

Phosphorus stems from Horus (Phosp’Horus’). Horus was the son of the Egyptian sun god Amen-Ra who was born on December 25th and was part of the ancient Egyptian trinity which included Isis and Osiris.

“Interpretatio graeca is a Latin term for the common tendency of ancient Greek writers to equate foreign divinities to members of their own pantheon. Herodotus (circa 484 – 425 BC), for example, refers to the ancient Egyptian gods Amon, Osiris and Ptah as "Zeus", "Dionysus" and "Hephaestus", respectively.”

en.wikipedia.org...

So, Lucifer is the "Light-Bringer", “Morning Star” and is also associated with “Venus” and “Horus”.

Were Jesus, Venus, and Horus all connected?

Well, Jesus himself is called the ‘Morning Star’.

Revelation 22:16: I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

The term ‘morning star’ is used throughout the New Testament and is in reference to Jesus the Christ.

In numerology the value of the names Lucifer and Jesus are exactly same.

(a = 1) (b=2) (c=3) etc.

L(12) + U(21) + C(3) + I(9) + F(6) + E(4) + R(18) =74

J(10) + E(5) + S(19) + U(21) + S(19) =74

And they also both add up to equal ‘Morning Star’.

M(13) + O(15) + R(18) + N(14) + I(9) + N(14) +G(7) + S(19) + T(20) + A(1) + R(18) = 148

74 + 74 =148

Multiply 74 (Jesus or Lucifer) by 9 and you get “The Mark of the Beast” - ‘666’

How the Church had it Spun

The church wanted people to believe that Lucifer was Satan when in fact, Lucifer was actually Jesus.

It is uncertain when precisely the Isaiah passage, which in its Latin translation contains the name "Lucifer", began to be applied to Satan, but it was certainly used in this way by 3rd-century Origen, and some scholars claim that the identification of "Lucifer" with the Devil was first made by Origen, Tertullian and Augustine of Hippo.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

Phosphorus stems from Horus (Phosp’Horus’).

are you sure ?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Yes. Here is how it is implemented:

“Interpretatio graeca is a Latin term for the common tendency of ancient Greek writers to equate foreign divinities to members of their own pantheon. Herodotus (circa 484 – 425 BC), for example, refers to the ancient Egyptian gods Amon, Osiris and Ptah as "Zeus", "Dionysus" and "Hephaestus", respectively.”

Here is a link where you will find a table identifying the connection between Greek and Egyptian gods.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Gave up
edit on 5-6-2012 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

refers to the ancient Egyptian gods Amon, Osiris and Ptah as "Zeus", "Dionysus" and "Hephaestus"

the greek translations are very different. have you got a source for phosphorus = horus or is it your theory ?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Swear ATS members get dumber by the day.....

edit on 5-6-2012 by rbmgang because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

And Phosp stands for what?
As far as I know, Lucifer was one of the angels, whom god expelled from heaven and sent him to earth.

Well as stated, PhospHorus stems from Greek etymology of Horus.

The Latin name Lucifer is an exact translation of the Greek term Phōsphoros (Φωσφόρος).

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Dude!.. Did you even look at the table in the link provided?..

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Lucifer was the name/title of an archangel that was later called Satan.

This entitie's name while he was obidient to Almighty God in all his thinking was Lucifer because his job was to bring the light of God's rule to Earth. Once inequity was found in his mind, he began to work against God and he attempted to usurp God's thrown, at that moment the title "Lucifer" no longer pertained to this archangel, his name (title) was changed to Satan (the advisary/enemy) because that was now his job, by his own thinking for God's great purpose in the creation of mankind.

Jesus Christ was born of mankind many years later as the light of the world, the one sent to reclaim the title once used by the archangel as the ruler of Earth according to the laws of God. Jesus Christ brought the light of God's laws to the world in spirit and in truth, so in title only can Jesus be called lucifer, but the two beings are not the same being, they only had/have the same job in God's governemnt at one point in time.

I will use Azazel, to refer to the archangel that was called Lucifer and is now called Satan to illustrate what is true.

Pre-angelic rebellion
Azazel - Title = Lucifer (light bringer) - Ruler of Earth according to God's laws.

Post-angelic rebellion
Azazel - Title = Satan (enemy/advasary) - Ruler of the Earth NOT according to God's laws.

First coming of Jesus
Jesus Christ - Title = Passover Lamb (lamb of God, whose was sacrificed for the remission of sins) - Died for us.

Second coming of Jesus
Jesus Christ Elohim - Title = King of Kings/Lucifer (king of kins, light of the world) - Ruler of the Earth according to God's laws.

Deferent beings, same title when faithfully administering Gods laws over all the Earth.

God Bless,
edit on 5-6-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
"Lucifer" is a Latin term, it means "Light Bearer" or "Light Bringer".
Luci = Light
fer = Carry

Anything bearing light could be called this word, from candles or torches to celestial objects in the sky.

Check your translators, you may have to split the word up into the two parts to see it.

The planet Venus was referred to historically as "Lucifer" due to it's morning star status.
Phosphorus is also the name given to the planet Venus by the Greeks.

There are countless sources that claim Horus and the planet Venus are connected in many ways, and these can be located all over Google with "Horus Venus" keywords.

Oh and by the way, Google will often misinterpret "Horus" with "Hours", funnily enough.

One direction I will point you in is to investigate the history of Mithraism and Zoroastrianism. Essentially Mithra was the 'Lucifer' in this system as well for all intents and purposes. We could equate the Zoroastrian triad with the Egyptian or Greek ones, since they are depicting the same iconography in many cases and through comparison of their attributes and aspects we can show direct connection.

Here in the next post I will copy two older posts I made to show the connections between Mithra, Lucifer, Aphrodite/Venus, Mohammed, etc.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Ok check out this book: "Suns of God".

It says that Mithraism, along pages 125-126, revered Mithra/Mithres/Mithras as the "Sun God" in ancient Persia.

It talks about how in the 8th century, the Assyrians under Shalmaneser V took over Samaria and deported the tribes.

The name Shalmaneser is used for him in the Bible, which attributes to him and his father the deportation of the "Ten Lost Tribes" of Israel. In the 17th and 18th chapters of 2 Kings he is described as the conqueror of Samaria and as sending its inhabitants into exile

"Samaria" = West Bank = Ancient capitol of Kingdom of Israel in antiquity Samaria (ancient city wiki).

It states that Mithra was also the sun god of Cyrus the Great the founder of the Achaemenid Empire, "The First Persian Empire". That's roughly two centuries after the Assyrians conquered Samaria and the Israelites were deported, (8th to 6th centuries BC). Take notice of the maps, photos, etc, on the wiki.

Alright back to the source book I linked, it then states that Mithra was considered the Messiah or Christos by Jews during the historical "Captivity" from 586-538 BC.

Then it continues, that Mithraism was the royal cult under Artaxerxes I of the Achaemenid Persians, and this continued after Alexander the Great overthrew the Persians and this region then became the Seleucid Empire.

It states that "reliefs of the tomb of the King Antiochus IV Epiphanes" demonstrate Mithraic influence.

Please continue onward this gets really good.
It claims that Herodotus the acclaimed Greek historian, wrote in the 5th century BC of the 'Persians', "worship the sun, moon, and earth, fire, water, and winds", as Mithra, and then it equates this with "Aphrodite" (very important clue), and the Arabian Alilat.

Then it says that Mithra was considered bi-gender or hermaphrodite (hermes + aphrodite), "Mithra the Persian deity was both God and Goddess".

It then goes on to talk about how monuments can be found from India to Scotland, and that it is quote "the most nearly universal religion in the Western world".

This is very interesting because remember the influence that "Baphomet" had on the medieval Christian Orders allegedly. Baphomet was essentially an equivalent of sorts to Mithra. Hermaphrodite, represents the multitude of aspects, positive and negative, astrological, etc.

The outright flavor of Mithraism, which was relatively rare due to the historical secrecy, supposedly even became the official religion again for a brief moment right after after Constantine established Christianity as the official religion.

Julian the Apostate , Roman Emperor 361-363 AD , attempted to bring Mithra back. (It was very short lived), and this may have even been designed as a false ploy, in my opinion, by the Mithraic cult itself to fool the people into thinking "Nicaean doctrine of official Roman Christianity" was actually separate from the "Mithraic polytheism". This could have been effective as a means to create false differences between the two systems, and made 'official' Roman Christianity even more appealing to the unwitting masses. That's just a hunch.

Read this section on Julian the Apostate
He made all religions legal, and it claims this was a ploy to reinstate outright traditional pagan polytheism.

But get this: Julian the Apostate wanted to rebuild the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem.
According to Ammianus Marcellinus:

Julian thought to rebuild at an extravagant expense the proud Temple once at Jerusalem, and committed this task to Alypius of Antioch. Alypius set vigorously to work, and was seconded by the governor of the province; when fearful balls of fire, breaking out near the foundations, continued their attacks, till the workmen, after repeated scorchings, could approach no more: and he gave up the attempt.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

S&F for an interesting theory which seems to connect well.

Yes, i can see most off it, but i am having trouble clearly seeing the Horus - Phosphorus connection.

Also, may i suggest you use other sources in the future, other than just Wikipedia to further strengthen your theory.

Again, an interesting theory

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
One more older snippet :

"It claims that Herodotus the acclaimed Greek historian, wrote in the 5th century BC of the 'Persians', "worship the sun, moon, and earth, fire, water, and winds", as Mithra, and then it equates this with "Aphrodite" (very important clue), and the Arabian Alilat. "

From my post above.

Ok so Mithra is equated to Aphrodite - Alilat? Allah?

Now check this out, the Wiki on Baphomet suggests one origin of the word is "Mohammad" and it is mistranslated, and could explain why the Templars picked it up in the East.

Quote from wiki :

Gauserand de Montpesant, a knight of Provence, said that their superior showed him an idol made in the form of Baffomet; another, named Raymond Rubei, described it as a wooden head, on which the figure of Baphomet was painted, and adds, "that he worshipped it by kissing its feet, and exclaiming, 'Yalla,' which was," he says, "verbum Saracenorum," a word taken from the Saracens. A templar of Florence declared that, in the secret chapters of the order, one brother said to the other, showing the idol, "Adore this head—this head is your god and your Mahomet."[21]

Ok so he shouted "Yalla" as he kissed the idol? Allah?

Here is evidence that the Arabs did indeed call Aphrodite Urania as "Alilat":
Aphrodite Urania wiki

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Even though I am going a little off topic here, as a interesting side topic I was investigating root word etymology as I enjoy doing, and I came across a very interesting term.

"Lot".
Go look this word up, it originally meant 'fate', and the modern sense of the word as "land" didn't occur till recently.

Lot was also the item that your # or name was on which was put into a raffle, thus the word "Lottery" and "Lotto". Hence "drawing lots" - pick your "fate".

Anyways, from this word you could check all sort of related words and you will find some mind blowing things.
Just a fun thing to try out.

edit on 5-6-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Thank You!!

Yes, i can see most off it, but i am having trouble clearly seeing the Horus - Phosphorus connection.

Sorry but I dont understand how your not seeing the connection!?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

refers to the ancient Egyptian gods Amon, Osiris and Ptah as "Zeus", "Dionysus" and "Hephaestus"

the greek translations are very different. have you got a source for phosphorus = horus or is it your theory ?

Phos = Light
Yourdictionary.com

Phos + phorus?

Phorus = Bearing, Bringing

Dictionary

"Light Bearer/Bringer" = Phos + Phorus

In Greek the word "Phosphorus" means the EXACT same thing as in Latin "Lucifer" meant.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by toocoolnc
reply to post by icepack

Yes. Here is how it is implemented:

No, it does not! I am Greek and I should know. phosphorus is composite word combining the noun φως = light and the verb φέρρω = to bring or to bear. Also, it is used only for the chemical element. The term for Lucifer is Εοσφόρος from έος = first light or dawning and φέρρω = to bring.

While it is true that Greeks would identify certain Gods with their own, it has no bearing on your argument, since you start from a faulty premise. Also, the bolding of the suffix -us in your OP for the names of Horus, Jesus and Venus. does not prove as you might think any similarity between them. It's just a suffix and a Latin one at that; the equivalent in Greek would be -os. The only anomaly in there is Venus, because usually the suffix -us in Latin signifies the male while Venus was certainly female.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

TextPseudo-Hyginus, Astronomica 2. 42 (trans. Grant) (Roman mythographer C2nd A.D.) : "Planets. It remains for us to speak of the five stars which many have called wandering, and which the Greeks call Planeta . . . The fourth star is that of Venus [Aphrodite], Luciferus [Eosphoros] by name. Some say it is Juno’s [Hera's]. In many tales it is recorded that it is called Hesperus, too. It seems to be the largest of all stars. Some have said it represents the son of Aurora [Eos] and Cephalus, who surpassed many in beauty, so that he even vied with Venus [Aphrodite], and, as Eratosthenes [Greek poet C3rd B.C.] says, for this reason it is called the star of Venus. It is visible both at dawn and sunset, and so properly has been called both Lucifer [Eosphoros] and Hesperus."

From Theoi.com

That website has some really good info listed and it's got some really powerful sources cited at the bottom. Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I personally like your hypothesis but your Phosphorus thing is kind of dumb.

Φωσφόρος - Phosphorus in English

You will notice that the Greek letter Phi, φ, which you are splitting apart in your English translation (to make phosp-horus) is really a single letter. To the Greeks Phosphorus could be split apart as Phos-phoros, Φωσ-φόρος, but to split it into phosp-horus is really kinda dumb. φ is more phonetically similar to f (a letter ancient Greek didn't have) than ph and to the Greeks it would be ludicrous to split it into p and h (a letter ancient Greek also didn't have)

If you dropped this part of your argument it'd be more readily accepted by the forum I think.
edit on 5-6-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Personally, i think you have a worthwhile theory, but don't be surprised to get a lot of opposition for it, simply because of the subject matter. It is possible that the whole subject of Jesus etc' is just hogwash but there is such a lot invested in THAT theory that it's rarely questioned.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join