It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

venus transit, cellgrowth by electric fields, DNA and galactic core

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

The Center of Our Milky Way Galaxy has a name.... Hunab'Ku.. Galactic Butterfly. It is supposed to be producing alot of energy now due to the timing of the..well..time we are in. dont think its bad or tho

edit on 6-6-2012 by MissCommunication because: or harmful*

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MissCommunication

This is God

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
There are no mysterious energies coming from the other planets or anywhere else.

How do you know this? Did you go out in a ship and check everywhere? I appreciate some of you helping to keep things real, but by stretching to this degree, bold statements like that, it no longer makes any rational sense. We have no idea what all of the different types of energy actually are out there, because it's highly likely we've got no method for detecting them all yet. We're probably like kids playing with toys when it comes to our scientific understanding, and it might be a long while yet before we fully understand what's really happening.

So there could be many, many energies out there, that to us, at least for the time being, are still mysterious.
edit on 6-6-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

There are no mysterious energies coming from the other planets or anywhere else.

How do you know this? Did you go out in a ship and check everywhere?

This is the trend I see all over ATS these days, and its sad. You see, the onus of proof is on the person who makes a claim, not the other way. I frankly think that taking arbitrary statements to be facts is a surefire way to idiocy.

When scientists make a claim that they think there is "dark matter" in the Universe, this is backed by a few measurements and checks against other models. We don't know whether the dark matter exists, but we are working hard to determine if it does. But saying that "oh gee Venus is coming and it's going to project a mysterious field" is a different story. That's what I meant by idiocy.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

I can easily prove what you say is not true. You are a closet bully. I'll prove it. Some time back you made a post, somewhere in the postings you mentioned your friends went to look for bigfoot and made a light hearted point of the story and didn't degrade them in the post - why? Bigfoot is a hoax - you know this, so why didn't you read them the riot act? Why didn't you tell them how science has proven bigfoot is a myth?

You call this proof? LOL. How do you know what happened between me and my friends? You don't.

You don't bully in person, you're not old enough to, only on line. The point isn't what you say, I really don't care what you have to say as you just repeat what you have read and what is taught in the schools and nearly all is totally uninteresting to me. it is your condescending tone, your holier then though attitude, your rapid fire posting to make your point, your utter disregard for your fellow humans here on the site, is what I object to. You're not right about anything, ever - the reason is there is no right and your pursuit of proving how right you are is beyond silly, it is boring.

You have no idea what you are talking about and yet you spout continued nonsense about events you are unaware of. It can be about me. It can be about subjects you are completely lost on.

As has been posted in this thread by others,your claim about superconductivity and chemtrails is wrong. Why not defend your positions instead of lashing out at those that show you your mistakes. You might consider learning and improving.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

This is pretty much what I've been trying to relay for a while now, you might be interested in checking out the following two threads of mine.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
PROVING: 46 & 2, "The Next Major Human Advancement", The Awakening... I'm Almost There,

Sacred geometry is the path in which the creator moved in the void during Genesis. It forms the basis of everything in the universe, including mathematics. The Flower of Life, as seen in the picture to the right, includes in it all the necessary information for the creation of life. Frissell explains hows this figure is derived.

I Need Some Answers, Sun, NMR, Gene Expression, Light, Behavioural Psychology, Circadian Rhythm, Etc

Which then leads me to posting a link to:
"raise your frequency", Planetary Memeshift Resonance (PMR) theory of conscious evolution,

Nuclear magnetic resonance is also briefly covered in the "I Need Some Answers, Sun, ..." thread.

There's a lot that I have to add, I've just been lazy... but either of those two should address most of what you and the OP said.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Why do you attach an Aztec name to the galaxy center when the Aztec did not know about galaxies?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

The symbol you connected to is a modern distorted version of a post Colombian glyph that is Aztec.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Its Mayan. They knew. more than we do.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
This is the trend I see all over ATS these days, and its sad. You see, the onus of proof is on the person who makes a claim, not the other way. I frankly think that taking arbitrary statements to be facts is a surefire way to idiocy.

When scientists make a claim that they think there is "dark matter" in the Universe, this is backed by a few measurements and checks against other models. We don't know whether the dark matter exists, but we are working hard to determine if it does. But saying that "oh gee Venus is coming and it's going to project a mysterious field" is a different story. That's what I meant by idiocy.

I can totally see your point with that, but by saying things like there's no mysterious matter coming from anywhere when we really have no idea, seems to be kind of falling into the same trap that's all.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not supporting this thread. I'd barely skipped past the first post before I got to the arguments and still haven't checked it properly, but when the people trying to debunk/be skeptical go to the other extreme it kind of makes it look like madness from both sides!

edit : sorry, I actually thought you were Stereologist at first, getting tired and somehow glimpsed at your avatar (even though they're not nearly the same!) and thought it was that poster! Time for bed.
edit on 6-6-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

How do you know this? Did you go out in a ship and check everywhere? I appreciate some of you helping to keep things real, but by stretching to this degree, bold statements like that, it no longer makes any rational sense. We have no idea what all of the different types of energy actually are out there, because it's highly likely we've got no method for detecting them all yet. We're probably like kids playing with toys when it comes to our scientific understanding, and it might be a long while yet before we fully understand what's really happening.

So there could be many, many energies out there, that to us, at least for the time being, are still mysterious.

This sounds like you are contradicting yourself. You say there are energies, but they can't be detected. Are they there or not?

Are there mysterious energies or not? If we can't detect them then do they exist as far as we are concerned?

The claim is that they emanate from a specific place and have effects. Where are these energies? If they have effects then we should be able to detect them.

Do you see the contradiction?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Its Mayan. They knew. more than we do.

You are wrong. It is not Mayan. That is a New Age lie.

It is a modern New Age distortion of a square glyph. This fake glyph was drawn by Arguelles and given a name which is modern, not ancient. The symbol first appears in documents written after Colombus arrived.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I can totally see your point with that, but by saying things like there's no mysterious matter coming from anywhere when we really have no idea, seems to be kind of falling into the same trap that's all.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not supporting this thread. I'd barely skipped past the first post before I got to the arguments and still haven't checked it properly, but when the people trying to debunk/be skeptical go to the other extreme it kind of makes it look like madness from both sides!

Where is any evidence at all for this claim? Why say that when there is no effect or source or detection?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

This sounds like you are contradicting yourself. You say there are energies, but they can't be detected. Are they there or not?

Are there mysterious energies or not? If we can't detect them then do they exist as far as we are concerned?

The claim is that they emanate from a specific place and have effects. Where are these energies? If they have effects then we should be able to detect them.

Do you see the contradiction?

Ok, finally got the right poster before going to bed.

I didn't state anything for a fact, (no idea, highly likely, probably, could be. I always try to avoid making definite statements.) and you're also now saying exist "as far as we are concerned." So basically I was just saying that your statement that there's nothing mysterious out there seemed as strange as some of the claims you were arguing against.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

reply to post by crankyoldman

That's pretty humorous don't you think? You say we are on a living planet, but actually its virtual since it's a simulation.

The planet is not alive. It has no properties that are considered to be alive.

You may get a reminder, it is indeed a living thing, just as you are.

You are a very closed minded negative person, from what I have read just on this thread. Why?
Didn't get an answer to a demanded question one time?

Fear makes people protest too much I think...just sayin'

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flowmaster05
The "Bigfoot Hoax" isn't causing teenagers and children to contemplate and commit suicide. At least not that I've ever heard.

My 2¢

No, that's the misuse of said energy, and those responsible should be very concerned.

edit on 6-6-2012 by AussieAmandaC because: my 2c

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

You are a very closed minded negative person, from what I have read just on this thread. Why?

No you resort to personal attacks instead of supporting any of your claims.

Do you have any evidence at all that the Earth is alive? I really doubt it.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

No, that's the misuse of said energy, and those responsible should be very concerned.

In what frivolous way are you misusing the term energy?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

No you resort to personal attacks instead of supporting any of your claims.

Do you have any evidence at all that the Earth is alive? I really doubt it.

ummm......(weird moment) YOUR posts on THIS thread, if anyone wants to check sources.
No personal attack, just an observation of your character.

Do you have a pulse?
Have you desensitised your entire being to feeling?

Energy?
You will have to provide for me sir, accreditation pertaining to this particular study and all relevant links pictures and explanations and history, since you're sticking your chin out as an expert and wanting to be the energy police.

If you don't feel the life in the planet how could you feel the energy of anything? and therefore know how to measure it?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

In physics, "energy" is normally defined as:

In physics, energy (Ancient Greek: ἐνέργεια energeia "activity, operation"[1]) is an indirectly observed quantity. It is often understood as the ability a physical system has to do work on other physical systems.[2][3] Since work is defined as a force acting through a distance (a length of space), energy is always equivalent to the ability to exert pulls or pushes against the basic forces of nature, along a path of a certain length.

Energy

In the scientific world, we normally list these as the following types of energy that are known to us because the work they do can be quantified:

Thermal energy, thermal energy in transit is called heat
Chemical energy
Electric energy
Radiant energy, the energy of electromagnetic radiation
Nuclear energy
Magnetic energy
Elastic energy
Sound energy
Mechanical energy
Luminous energy
Mass (E=mc²)

Forms Of Energy

Dark Energy is a hypothetical type of energy, meaning it's a possible explanation for an observed phenomenon, but not something that can be proven or tested.

Anyone can put forth a hypothesis, but that is all it will remain unless you can show repeatable test results proving it to be more than just a hypothesis. From there, peer review can repeat your tests, and if obtaining the same results or observations, it goes from the area of hypothesis to fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join