It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

venus transit, cellgrowth by electric fields, DNA and galactic core

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
hi guys
please read the way through for context

kraichgauconceptions.blogspot.nl...
german site and vids

...its about 2 scientists, from the early 80 s,
working by a swiss giant company of farming toxins

they placed seed corn under an indiced 5kV field,
so, 5000 volt but no ampere,
for 3 days, then planted them,

and the result was amazing - 12 shafts, instead of 2,
stronger roots of the plant,
and even insects walked aróund the plant, instead of eating it

the same they did with fish eggs - those fish were 1/2 more big, stronger, and deeper colours

..then they had a 'jungle-like plant ',
and it grew 10 x its usual height,
they found out, it looked now like fossiles from a plant, they thought was extinct 100.000 y ago !

but the most strange,
the plants chromosomes went from 38 to 41..
they said, 'its like the plant remembers its former existance '

...but soon, their patent was buried, and the scientists displaced
... ofcourse.

The circumstances, how the seedling progressed the first days, was exact the same surroundment when the Earth still had a ZPF - so, still had a Firmament - hence the unusual growth of vegetation backthen.

now
this is EXACTLY what is about to happen, these days -

this incoming energy from the galactic centre will cause a ' extension ' of the human dna,
as in 'longer working sequences '
- not to make the human size larger, but to ' activate long-dormant sequences '

- and perhaps cause extra chromosomes - i m not a biologist -
but
the skies they have already made into a superconductor - by chemtrailing -
so
the only thing whats needed...is the incoming energy..

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
So you say this

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Will make plants grow more and we get smarter?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
( II )

Like Earth, our entire solar system has its own atmosphere, called the heliopause. This "bubble" surrounds the Sun and planets as it travels through galactic space. Like our earth's magnetosphere, the movement of the heliopause creates a rounded "head" and a narrowing "tail." Actually, it's more egg shaped (see above). Until recently, astronomers believed that our solar system was a region relatively free from cosmic dust. The cosmic dust and frozen material of space were kept outside this protective bubble.
(..)
LaViolette's "superwave" theory. He concludes that there are cyclical and frequent explosions from the Galaxy's core. These waves of radiation advance outward to the edges of the Galaxy, impacting everything and causing stars to erupt in their path. He believes this is what has happened many times to our own solar system -- the most recent superwave of radiation being 14,950 years ago. He envisions the shock wave -- or superwave -- dragging cosmic dust along with it as it enters the heliopause and energizes our Sun.
Ice core samples support this view. Evidence of the effects from cosmic dust show at ice core strata corresponding to the years 11,880 to 11,785 BCE*. This evidence, along with the Moon glass, the presence of cosmic dust and the abrupt and atypical end of the last ice age -- all point to an intimate relationship between extreme solar activity and gama radiation from the Milky Way Galaxy's center. [* These dates have been updated following more precise research from Dr. LaViolette.]
Something has changed
More troubling is the suggestion by some scientists that this powerful radiation may not require a dramatic burst or explosion to cause eruptions in the Sun. Physicists at nearly a dozen research institutions, including New York University, have discovered evidence for very high energy gamma rays emitting from a narrow band at the equator of the Milky Way. These gamma ray levels mark the highest energies ever detected from the Galaxy.
(..)
The gamma rays had a median energy of 3.5 trillion electron-volts, or 3500 times the mass-energy of a proton. Previous satellite experiments have seen gamma-ray emissions along the galactic equator reaching up to energies of only 30 billion electron-volts.
Perhaps related to this is the puzzling fact that, even though we have witnessed no Galactic explosions or "bursts", the measurements of cosmic dust streaming inside the heliopause as been steadily increasing [6] to almost three times since the last solar maximum in 2001. "
www.viewzone2.com...

3.bp.blogspot.com...

..the so-called 'flower of life ' is a geometric pattern of energies around earth, created during the past say 2 decades,
feeding a number of different kinds of , 'ley lines ' ón earth,
from which derives the human biological frame its sustaining power

..the venus transit - like the 20th may eclipse, and many others before that -
functions like a 'reboot '- like a computer starting up after an upload.
these conjuctions function like different kind of 'lenses ', as in kaleidoscope,
to influence the colour of the energy that is reaching Earth.

Remember the 5kV of the corn seeds..?
- this time, there will be a massive amount of electron-volts energizing this 'flower of life' geometric pattern around earth - and thát will rule the human biological frame.

For those who practice 'ascension ', it will be (false) light -
for those who believe in God, darkness will cover the earth.

The 20th of june, solstice, may well be the final reboot, to get it all in place.

bless

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Rawzee

perhaps *grin*

imo it seems to be the putting in place before the serious energy burst will arrive.

Planets dó have an own specific vibration, you know,
and even a pattern of light, consistent with that frequency,
much like you can see on a Chladny plate

and therefore hás effect on the bioplasmic field , surrounding the biological frame

but again; its not 'venus itself ' giving the energy - but mainly 'the colour' to the energy

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Enjoyed the read

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Forget about the Venus; why don't we do that to our grains right now?
On the blog they encourage people to look for the right electricals on ebay and try it for themselves.
I have no garden and only to available pots, but I would love to see some organic farmers doing this. Do it secretly, grow huge vegetables and then let them scratching their heads to find out what you used. Maybe that's the way to throw monsanto out of business and return to a healthy agriculture.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12
this incoming energy from the galactic centre will cause a ' extension ' of the human dna,
as in 'longer working sequences '
the skies they have already made into a superconductor - by chemtrailing -

Sorry, but you just aren't making sense. The skies are not superconducting last time I checked.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

- thats allright my friend. Let us differ in that opinion then.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat

im sorry the site is in german, White

but they explain how they tried the same - with tomatoes , just on their balcony
and got kind of the same results
down the page, they link to where the circuits are available, and which kind

..i m afraid it wont get mainstream - only when the h2o car will become also, i guess..

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rawzee

your phrasing about 'smart plants ' reminded me of a vid i cant find back, from russian scientists in the 60 s

.. 6 of them, in white, passed along some plants,
but 1 of them suddenly violently attacked one of the plants
- they measured the electricity of that plant, and it generated a spike, when attacked

..few mins later, the same scientists walked again along the row of plants, without intervening,
- when the one scientist passed the plant whom he assaulted, it showed again a spike on the monitor
- the plant had 'recognized ' the perpetrator

so touching... - the plant made me think of Beaker, that assistant of the muppet show *grin*

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
nah - finally found the thing - " astro seismology "

"star sound made visable "
www.youtube.com...

...these have each their own kind of influence on mans bioplasmafields

...makes you wonder how much truth there is in serious astrology huh ?

uranus sounds
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
" Blue light enables genes to turn on "

phys.org...

" Optogenetics uses genetics and different optical methods to create and activate cells in living tissue with the use of light. Synthetic biology combines science and engineering to create new biological functions that are not found naturally. "

blue light would be in the UV range

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12
reply to post by buddhasystem

- thats allright my friend. Let us differ in that opinion then.

..and how did you arrive to yours? That is, what makes you think that the skies are superconducting?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

This is silly material. You do realize that nothing really makes sense here including the claims of superconduction in the skies? Do you?

This is just a pile of goofy stuff.

A better hoax would at least have had something truthful to say.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

blue light would be in the UV range

We see blue light. Blue light is in the optical part of the EM spectrum.

According to the article you linked to the blue light does not turn on genes directly. It involves a bit of a convoluted means to get the genes to be expressed.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Interesting post. I would suggest two conflicting ideas. The blocking of the sun is counter productive, the energy for all life here comes from the sun and requires the constant feed. Blocking it out is like pinching the hose on a respirator - not a good thing. The chems are there to block as well. Fortunately neither have too much impact on the overall process, temporary blip at best.

The story of the plants reminds me of Heironymus Galens work on energy from the sun. He place plants in the cellar with a solar collector on the roof leading to a wire that ran down through to the cellar, so the plants were only exposed to the energy of the sun coming through the copper wire - the plants grew just fine.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

..makes you wonder how much truth there is in serious astrology huh ?

Astrology is not serious. It is a bit whimsy at best.

I don't bother to watch videos, but sounds have been produced from all sorts of signals that are not sounds such as planetary fields and the electric fields of fish.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Just because Venus is in transit does not mean anything is going to reset.

Why make this stuff up?

edit on 5-6-2012 by magma because: spell

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

i m grateful 88

..like you - all of you here - i m also only trying to make sense,
between what is bullocks of '2012 ' or what could indeed make sense

... it seems to me, that there s a lot we dont understand about 'energies ' and the way they interact with Matter and Dna... And if 'science ' starts to discover so much in that area, would that be proof that our ancestors were wrong ? ofcourse not - they just did not know , even the slightest, possible scientific explanation behínd it all...
( not saying that science knows, right now ?)

just that
in the old language, it was phrased ' religiously '

...since that is a way to express the Unknown

yet - there is no difference between 'science' and 'religion' ?
the diffrence between them, right now, is a fabricated difference
... they are posed opposite of eachother - while they arent.
with the goal, to DIScredit 'religion '.

but
we are not talking about sincere religion here - but the stupid dóctrines, that were fabricated out of religion,
- and yes, those doctrines are stupid, harsh, unbelievable and rigid

but Belief *never* opposes 'science '

the only right belief is that what science supports

in casu: the God of the Bible.

bless

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join