It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditation and Astral Projection Session?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Your guardian angel is the connection between your soul and your higher energies, as apposed to your lower animal / soul relationship.

I'm not sure how correct this is but I've always assumed my soul is a perfect version of me. (I termed it holy spirit) It is but in itself our souls have another reality, mixed with other souls, bigger wheels and different components that might sound otherworldly but can be described as simple things that affect us - a very tangible part of our being.

Evidence of the soul is like evidence of the wind - you only see its effect. When you start to look it is everywhere.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Dolores Cannon in one of her books gives a way looking at the soul in its infinite size that makes sense. One could say fractals, but, we are also our Whole, or All. But we could also be infinite expressions of our All, and so forth and so on. If you understand the actual fractals. But, if our whole soul is like an infinite diamond, then there are infinite planes or faces to it. Some are huge and clear and shining great light, and through the other side out of this universe into the Beyond and Beyond the Beyond, even. Some are cloudy and imperfect still. All our lifetimes and journeys are not linear, they're all at once, in the one eternal infinite now.

<< 1  2   >>

join