It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditation and Astral Projection Session?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CallYourBluff
Hello bud, I gave you some names to look at but here are a few links. Don't get too caught up on the new age chakras nonsense. For me it's just a way for people to sell books. I've been an Astral traveler all my life before I ever new what it was and to this day have never tried to open my third eye or charge my chakras. Robert Monroe never practiced any of that and had no interest in it, or had even heard of it for that matter. It naturally came to him and he was so shocked by it that he sold his television business to open a research centre, The Monroe Institute, it's like the xmen school but people sleep a lot more

www.dmt-nexus.me...
The next is by Robert Bruce. Step by step.
www.dmt-nexus.me...
Remember all you are trying to do is keep your mind awake as your body sleeps. Good luck.
Just to add, this is a quote from Monroe's Ultimate Journey.They invited a Buddhist Monk to the Monroe Institue and the monk said "It has taken me twenty years to learn what you teach here in a week."

edit on 6-6-2012 by CallYourBluff because: Monk

edit on 6-6-2012 by CallYourBluff because: (no reason given)

this you speak of is just the tip of the iceberg. if you havent seen the light you havent even been able to see the size of the entire iceberg.you dont believe in the chakras yet you refer to dmt.

dmt a product of the pituitary gland also known as the seat of the soul is what contributes to heightened states of awareness and inter dimensional travel in our energetic body form. you call it new age. but it is quite ancient knowledge. the pituitary is also refered to as the Crown chakra center. while the pineal is your literal 3rd eye. it is an eye in your head. look up biology on the pineal gland. either way your knowledge is far incomplete as you can see the two teachings are one and the same and the chakras simply explain the metaphysical aspects of the energy centers within the body. you probably think im one of those ppl you meet on the street who really isnt sure about what they are speaking about.

i have also been through robert bruce's material over the years and many more including edgar cayce. dont take me for a seeker. i have already found. i am simply helping others to find the truth as well. enlightenment is the goal that provides you true Out Of Body experience. all else you accomplish are no more than lucid dreams with simulated reality. when i leave my body.. electronic machines do not pick up any sign of life as breathing and heart rate is slowed to a smooth flow. there are no beats for the electronics to detect. until i re-enter the body.

where i am from there are many spiritual ppl. ppl who recognize my attainment because they have eyes to see as me. and are in communion with their superconscious self. if you think you've achieved the pinnacle because you have lucid dream that simulated reality well i am sorry i have bad news for you. but you are sorely mistaken

kundalini is a real force of 2 intertwining serpent like forces. i've already demonstrated that your knowledge is incomparable to mine. shall i go on? or will you continue to reject what i have to say? not like anyone is going to bother with you anyway. what gives you the right to infringe on other's right to make their own choice on how they regard the information presented.

you dont even know who you're talking to. what a silly creature. it takes a certain level of arrogance to think that you actually understand all of God's creation when in fact all you have done is gone to the practice room a few times? but it is just as well. believe what you will. but allow others to make their own free willed judgement just as you were allowed to.
edit on 7-6-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by CallYourBluff

Originally posted by 0mage
you wont be able to astral project until your awaken your spirit connection. the most you will accomplish without the awakening is lucid dreaming where you can have a lot of fun. You may luckily experience rare evidence of the spirit by luckily tapping internal healing, mental aptitude increases, time skips or even an AP depending on how well you've been developing your spiritual connection as it relates to growing strong bonds with your intuition.

But without awakening the 3rd eye and crown chakras you will not be aware of the spirit and so cannot astral travel. It is no easy feat, but you will know once you have accomplished it as your mind is literally flooded with light when it occurs and you see behind the veil of reality to the make-up of all of existence showing as energy. basically, once you have achieved it there will be no doubt whether or not you have. and your spirit will be able to slip out of the body by thought or sleep or any form of absolute relaxation and stillness.

your own spirit must guide you along the learning process because without understanding you can achieve nothing except maybe death. the mind must be well trained to endure past the shock of unveiling to see naked truth. you need to understand what it's all about. the universe, and tests of the spirit that are on-going in every human's life. as they write the script of their legacy on earth with the choices they make from the situations life throws at them. much must be endured as once the initiation with your own spirit has begun, you will be subject to repeated tests of choice, graded and rewarded based on those choices which will be as your stepping stones proving your understanding of certain life concepts to move forward through higher forms of knowledge and understanding. in summary, it's not easy, but not impossible either. it can be achieved and there is nothing more worth the sacrifice.
edit on 5-6-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

Whatever you do please ignore this person. This is the tyipical rubbish that taints the subject.

New age rubbish? If you really think chakras is just another way to sell books then you need to hop on board to the 21th century because that's a very old mindset mentality. There's an abundant source of FREE information about chakras on the net. Millions of people work with chakras on a daily basis including I and I can tell you it's very real. I think you need humble yourself and realize you don't know everything and there's much to learn from others and from yourself. Using the word New Age is just plain silly for it's a label for the ignorant when this information has been around since the dawn of man.

But don't take my word or anyone else concerning chakras. If you can loose the stereotypical negative attitude you might just open yourself up to new knowledge and understanding of our reality but it appears you already made up your mind for which I pity you. Do yourself a favor a try to speak from experience instead of ignorance, it makes you sound sheeple.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bowtomonkey

I didn't ignore no one. I'm just reading and trying out different methods. Thanks for your advice.

& sorry if you thought I ignored you.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I WAS LOOKING FOR ASTRAL PROJECTION ADVICE NOT DIFFERENT ADVICE FORM PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH IT. YOU GUYS SARE CONFUSING ME. SAYING NOT TO LISTEN TO HIM OR HIM. I'M JUST TRYING DIFFERENT TECHNIQUES. I FEEL THAT I NEED A GUIDE TO GUIDE ME THROUGH THIS. SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExploitedAliens
I WAS LOOKING FOR ASTRAL PROJECTION ADVICE NOT DIFFERENT ADVICE FORM PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH IT. YOU GUYS SARE CONFUSING ME. SAYING NOT TO LISTEN TO HIM OR HIM. I'M JUST TRYING DIFFERENT TECHNIQUES. I FEEL THAT I NEED A GUIDE TO GUIDE ME THROUGH THIS. SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

check out this thread. and any others you can track down my comments in.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ive provided alot of guidance on the topic around the forum. If you want to find your true freedom. You will find the correct information in my posts. you will note that i refer ppl to find their spirit guide and let it lead their path in learning to trust it's direction. follow no man. lead yourself.

im not even leading horses to water. im telling them where they can find water if water is what they want. they can choose to believe me or not if they wish. it's their choice.

_-------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Rawzee
Can you tell me the best guide to astral travel as i meditate daily but have never done one myself?

i have actually posted in multiple threads guiding singly picked individuals that i believe are on the right path as i compare their understanding in their writings to my path and how i came to full realization. here is a most recent one where i spoke of astral travel.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

you will note as i said in there, that you wont be able to astral travel without a certain level of spiritual development. this means opening the 3rd eye chakra and experiencing the illumination of God's Spiritual light. It can be likened to being filled with the Holy Spirit as you feel the force waves filling your body 24/7

the individual in this thread is experiencing numbness through meditation. a very good sign (sleep paralysis). another good sign is seeing the colour wheel behind closed eyes. each color in the sporadic intermorphing colors represents an activated chakra. The neon purple one is associated with the 3rd eye and is really the only one you need.

I suggest you look at kundalini meditation. the kundalini is real. the wobbling force of the spirit moving around the spine serves as an assistant to willfully dislodge from the body.

What are you trying to achieve?
stillness absolute externally
internally, relaxation of thought force to flow as waves through all the chakras or which ever one u are trying to energize.
you know that feeling you get when you jump out of your skin at a sudden scary scene in a movie but try to look calm because ur next to your gf? or when you are the passenger in a car that goes quickly down a steep slope and you feel a rise of butterflies in the stomach? well the force is very similar to that except that it permeates throughout the entire body as well as the head.

in short, if you can fight the fear. what you must do is pretend to die and dislodge from reality to awaken your third eye. this is the light at the end of the tunnel that many experience during near death experiences. basically what you must do as i did. is to simulate death. lucid dreaming practice will help you build mental strength to focus. once the third eye has been opened and your mind is flooded with light allowing you to see behind the walls of reality to see everything is made up of white light energy. you will be awake and feel your spirit in you just as you feel when you put on a tuxedo. the body is viewed as no more than a tuxedo for the spirit as well since you can leave it behind. with focus and practice it becomes very very easy and one can detach from their body in the speed of the thought to do so. could take a while to get to that level tho. and regular or at least daily practice.

others have used a sleep method to astral travel. i have also used this method and it works. but it is hardly professional.

what is done is to sleep for say 3-4 hrs and then wake up but dont move. close your eyes and imagine that you are upside down or in some other position that is disorienting from gravity. (standing on the roof or anything). what you will be doing is corroding your fixed perception to be more flexible. convincing it that you have lost all sense of direction. at this point when the brain is convinced. it would dislodge the spirit and you will float out of body.

otherwise you may lay in bed with your eyes closed laying absolutely still as tho mimmicing totally sleeping. but dont let your conscious mind fall asleep. you will be able to see your dreams appear before your eyes and participate in them. this serves as a training hall for practice in maintaining consciousness without the body. this is known as lucid dreaming.
edit on 5-6-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
something i havent mentioned yet and i think now is a good time to mention it. is the topic of breathing

Einstein wrote on the topic of "Silky smooth breathing". I suggest you also pay attention to this and similar writings on controlling the breathing. the silky smooth breathing method is a paramount fundamental to achieving the state necessary. you will learn to slow your breathing and smothen the airflow. this removes distractions from the jerks in normal breathing every time air flow needs to change direction. it is this part of the breathing u will need to focus on to "smoothen" out.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

How closeminded. You act like there is only one path, and that the way you teach is the absolute truth. Your large ego and arrogance shows me that you still have a lot to learn. There are multiple branches, multiple techniques that can be used, and then all lead down into the trunk of the tree, back to the roots.

I am not saying your techniques are wrong, I am just sayying there are many other different ways that you can obtain the same goal.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
reply to post by 0mage

How closeminded. You act like there is only one path, and that the way you teach is the absolute truth. Your large ego and arrogance shows me that you still have a lot to learn. There are multiple branches, multiple techniques that can be used, and then all lead down into the trunk of the tree, back to the roots.

I am not saying your techniques are wrong, I am just sayying there are many other different ways that you can obtain the same goal.

of course i am learning. the learning never ends.

well there are many fakes out there and i found my interpretation of what you said to sound alot like new age rubbish found in "buy my dvd" websites. we will duly note that that is my single opinion. i know there are an infinite number of possible ways to dislodge based on the way each individual's mind works. what i mean is, what you're describing is more for an adept or someone who found it naturally without any form of study being born with the inclination etc. but to tell a beginner/seeker to imagine a ball of energy in the mind to initiate the process is something only an awake person can do. and that means to become enlightened. because as an enlightened, when you imagine the energy, you actually start to feel the energy. in a very real way.initiating the energy is done through a process of "absenting" yourself from reality within the body. reality then fades and with a spark u are dislodged from the mind link with the body running on autopilot hibernation mode.

I have solved this science my friend

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by samaka

New age rubbish? If you really think chakras is just another way to sell books then you need to hop on board to the 21th century because that's a very old mindset mentality. There's an abundant source of FREE information about chakras on the net. Millions of people work with chakras on a daily basis including I and I can tell you it's very real. I think you need humble yourself and realize you don't know everything and there's much to learn from others and from yourself. Using the word New Age is just plain silly for it's a label for the ignorant when this information has been around since the dawn of man. But don't take my word or anyone else concerning chakras. If you can loose the stereotypical negative attitude you might just open yourself up to new knowledge and understanding of our reality but it appears you already made up your mind for which I pity you. Do yourself a favor a try to speak from experience instead of ignorance, it makes you sound sheeple.

Chakra's are tangible. They are easily found and easy to play with. You can learn a lot about yourself when you are aware of each point and the effect of each energy center.

That isn't to say that they are important at all. They're not. They don't constitute a notable portion of your energy system, nor does concentrating on them get you anywhere other than awareness.

If you never heard he word Chakra you would be no worse off. When your kundalini energy is moving free and easily, you've done all you can and much more than can be achieved by mental projection. If you're energy resonates in the higher chakra's well done - practice love.

It's so strange the way people here talk. They are fantasizing. The mindset that tells you differently is what got you into this fix in the first place..

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

but to tell a beginner/seeker to imagine a ball of energy in the mind to initiate the process is something only an awake person can do. and that means to become enlightened. because as an enlightened, when you imagine the energy, you actually start to feel the energy

Do you know this for a fact?

You would be surprised how with only a little encouragement many people will have no trouble doing this.

Meditation alone will give you the ability to conjure massive amounts of energy without any effort at all. You can send it across the room. Everyone can feel it. As soon as you learn to "drop in", you'll have these energies as a matter of course because it's called a blockage.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bowtomonkey
reply to post by 0mage

but to tell a beginner/seeker to imagine a ball of energy in the mind to initiate the process is something only an awake person can do. and that means to become enlightened. because as an enlightened, when you imagine the energy, you actually start to feel the energy

You would be surprised how with only a little encouragement many people will have no trouble doing this.

Meditation alone will give you the ability to conjure massive amounts of energy without any effort at all. You can send it across the room. Everyone can feel it. As soon as you learn to "drop in", you'll have these energies as a matter of course because it's called a blockage.

yeah well i dont know about that. there may be some. but to cast aspersions that they are somehow in a majority. i really couldnt say.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
hey OP cool thread any luck at this point?
what helped me achive astral plain travel was a visual aid i found on some AP website
it was a like a colorful vortex picturing that as i pushed my mind from my body helped and the fear is only gonna get worse the closer you get to take of
but like other posters said use that
when you get close you will start hearing a noise simaler to a large amount of water rudhing through your head and muscle begen to twich here and there
its very fun and adventures when it finally happens im sure you can do it
for me im just a run of the mill average guy and from when i made the desicion to have and OBE it took about two months of trying every other night untill lift off!
evrybodys differnt i dont think it takes years to accomplish like somebody ells said

to Omage
i have actuly benifited from you previous posts before when i was a lurker -thanks hey

-to solarE

haha i love the positive vibe always comeing from your coments and i thought that opening response was straight headys!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

something i havent mentioned yet and i think now is a good time to mention it. is the topic of breathing

Einstein wrote on the topic of "Silky smooth breathing". I suggest you also pay attention to this and similar writings on controlling the breathing. the silky smooth breathing method is a paramount fundamental to achieving the state necessary. you will learn to slow your breathing and smothen the airflow. this removes distractions from the jerks in normal breathing every time air flow needs to change direction. it is this part of the breathing u will need to focus on to "smoothen" out.

It is good to breathe from the diaphragm, this is true. You want to find yourself having even measured breaths, more out than in, to what you are doing now. Think of a candle flame. You should disturb the flame but not blow it out. Learning to control your breath, is something you take with you every minute of every day.

That said, the trick is not to control your breath, rather to witness your breath and nothing else. After some time and dedication you will learn to drop-in behind your breath. You don't control your breath at all. Once you have mastered this and see you and your breath are separate, you are on your way. Well done.

If you get this far, you're still a long way off being ready to learn how to astral travel. You wouldn't have a clue what is a spirit, a thought form or just mind trickery. But if you have to, at least try to imagine some nice places in your head and get a hypnosis audiobook or two. They do the same thing.

You say you've been reading.. do you understand yet?

Breathing is the easiest thing. Doing it as witness rather than a participant and staying there, in that no-place is the most powerful trick in every occult book. It is the simplest, yet nothing else can change you as much, ever.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bowtomonkey
reply to post by 0mage

yeah well i dont know about that. there may be some. but to cast aspersions that they are somehow in a majority. i really couldnt say.

You can be a very dark person and have awesome abilities with energy, and conjuring in general. It's normally about robbing people of their energy and then raping their souls that makes you dark.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Some simple, practical advice, to move you towards astral projection:

☼☼Phase (1)☼☼
--Discover "Electricity"--
Have you ever felt "chills down/up your spine"? These chills can occur anywhere in your body, and can remain stationary or migrate. They may feel like electricity buzzing in/through your body. You must learn how to self-induce this phenomenon.

This first step is the hardest part. It is like trying answer the question "How do i move my arm?". So you must try through trial and error until, for the very first time, you can self-induce chills.

☼☼Phase (2)☼☼
--Charge Up---
Next, you will use the ability gained in Phase (1) to "charge" your body. To do this you must generate many successive waves of chills/electricity quickly. If it takes too much time between waves, then the previous wave will dissipate before the next one arrives.

These waves are not only additive in terms of intensity, but also in terms of duration. i.e., if one wave would last 10 seconds, then 2 waves created within milliseconds of each other would add and form on big wave that lasts a total of, say 20 seconds (or at least, some quantity that is somehow correspondingly larger than 10 seconds).

A good, if somewhat arbitrary, goal would be for you to be able to generate 10 waves of chills/electricity within 5 seconds.

If you do this, then not only will you feel the "electricity", it will begin to affect your senses (vision, among others) and your mind as well. Reality will seem "higher resolution". You might hear (or internally sense) a "buzzing" or buzz-like tone.

☼☼Phase (3)☼☼
--Cross the boundary--
At some point I appeared to hit a boundary or threshold that I can't get past. It as though I am completely saturated with the aforementioned "electricity" and I cannot fit any additional waves of charge in me. I hypothesize that crossing this discrete threshold would trigger astral projection.

My basis for this view is that, on occasion I have awakened from sleep and found myself charged far beyond this usual threshold-- and the only thing on my mind at those times is fear and dissipating the charge down to a level that feels less intense (i.e. back below the threshold). It is possible that in sleep I was involved in some activity similar in nature to astral projection, and that upon return/awakening I am left with a residual charge.

►SUMMARY:
Learn to charge yourself up with this electricity. I don't know what it technically is; if it's "qi" or "kundalini" or bioelectricity or what. I just call it electricity because that's what it feels like.

►AFTERTHOUGHTS
~The "electricity" is not merely brute energy. It seems to qualitatively alter your experience in various subtle ways as you interact with it.
~Cloying/Saturation effect. It can feel like too much. Not in a painful way, but in the way a taste can be too sweet or too sour, or how you can be tickled to the point where it's unbearable. Possibly a result of increased sensitivities.
~The 'buzzing" sound I've heard during this "electricity" practice bears some similarity to the sound you hear during the initial onset of a '___' trip. Specifically, the kind of trip resulting from mixing 5-meo and n,n '___' then using caapi as your MAOI source. With the exception that the '___' sound seems to pitch bend slowly in an a slightly unsettling way.

~Edit: ♪please♪ respond if you have disagreements, critical questions, etc. I am interested in speaking with thoughtful people whatever their views of reality are.
edit on 8-6-2012 by transrational because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by transrational
Some simple, practical advice, to move you towards astral projection:

☼☼Phase (1)☼☼
--Discover "Electricity"--
Have you ever felt "chills down/up your spine"? These chills can occur anywhere in your body, and can remain stationary or migrate. They may feel like electricity buzzing in/through your body. You must learn how to self-induce this phenomenon.

This first step is the hardest part. It is like trying answer the question "How do i move my arm?". So you must try through trial and error until, for the very first time, you can self-induce chills.

☼☼Phase (2)☼☼
--Charge Up---
Next, you will use the ability gained in Phase (1) to "charge" your body. To do this you must generate many successive waves of chills/electricity quickly. If it takes too much time between waves, then the previous wave will dissipate before the next one arrives.

These waves are not only additive in terms of intensity, but also in terms of duration. i.e., if one wave would last 10 seconds, then 2 waves created within milliseconds of each other would add and form on big wave that lasts a total of, say 20 seconds (or at least, some quantity that is somehow correspondingly larger than 10 seconds).

A good, if somewhat arbitrary, goal would be for you to be able to generate 10 waves of chills/electricity within 5 seconds.

If you do this, then not only will you feel the "electricity", it will begin to affect your senses (vision, among others) and your mind as well. Reality will seem "higher resolution". You might hear (or internally sense) a "buzzing" or buzz-like tone.

☼☼Phase (3)☼☼
--Cross the boundary--
At some point I appeared to hit a boundary or threshold that I can't get past. It as though I am completely saturated with the aforementioned "electricity" and I cannot fit any additional waves of charge in me. I hypothesize that crossing this discrete threshold would trigger astral projection.

My basis for this view is that, on occasion I have awakened from sleep and found myself charged far beyond this usual threshold-- and the only thing on my mind at those times is fear and dissipating the charge down to a level that feels less intense (i.e. back below the threshold). It is possible that in sleep I was involved in some activity similar in nature to astral projection, and that upon return/awakening I am left with a residual charge.

►SUMMARY:
Learn to charge yourself up with this electricity. I don't know what it technically is; if it's "qi" or "kundalini" or bioelectricity or what. I just call it electricity because that's what it feels like.

►AFTERTHOUGHTS
~The "electricity" is not merely brute energy. It seems to qualitatively alter your experience in various subtle ways as you interact with it.
~Cloying/Saturation effect. It can feel like too much. Not in a painful way, but in the way a taste can be too sweet or too sour, or how you can be tickled to the point where it's unbearable. Possibly a result of increased sensitivities.
~The 'buzzing" sound I've heard during this "electricity" practice bears some similarity to the sound you hear during the initial onset of a '___' trip. Specifically, the kind of trip resulting from mixing 5-meo and n,n '___' then using caapi as your MAOI source. With the exception that the '___' sound seems to pitch bend slowly in an a slightly unsettling way.

~Edit: ♪please♪ respond if you have disagreements, critical questions, etc. I am interested in speaking with thoughtful people whatever their views of reality are.

literally. i have nothing to disagree with in your post. it's all accurate as far as im concerned. I just hope everyone will get it. It is good to have proper instruction in various forms from reliable sources. and I endorse your message above.

I would wish to add that the very top part. The learning process for those who must awaken themselves manually and gain guidance from studying books on the subject etc. That part entails the opening of the mind. when they open their mind and achieve balance the mind is filled with white light. This is the physical occurance which marks the point where you have gained enlightenment/bliss. From there on you will feel the energy within you flowing like a wave 24/7.

Regarding your charging of the waves. Guess what!? You've already made it out of body. just.. u didnt leave. LOL.
Once you have all the wave flowing and encompassing your entire body and the paralysis and automated deep hibernation mode is fully active. to leave your body all you have to do is "Will" yourself to lift out of it and leave it behind. You will both observe and feel it. And it will be Remarkable! Sometimes you may pass out because of the intense relaxation of thought. but just practice!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

How can I connect with my "guardian angel?" I quote it because I have doubts about them. I've never seen or heard one before.But I have heard that they are real.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
what i used to do when i did meditate is focus straight ahead of myself while a few heavy breath every 15sec, you will be temped to focus aside but overpower it an just keep focusing ahead, then your start seeing place or person or shape and when you realize what you see your gone (im not really sure how to explain it but after realizing what you see you enter this dream like state fully aware and can do what ever you want). Also before you realize what you see you might feel a present close to you but just make sure you also take safety precaution but then again everyone else can have different experience

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Yes it does. A lot. It's like preparing myself subconsciously for the real thing.

I believe you have to make up some model of reality or existence first then repeat this to yourself each day. I have made up my own model which I'm not going to type out here. It is very rewarding to make it up yourself. You will learn how to use your brain and when it's done you can be proud of yourself for 'inventing' it yourself in a world where everyone gets exposed to ideas made up by people thousands of years ago which the brain just accepts as a child and then repeats over and over again. So just wanted to say it is possible to prepare yourself, which is a must unless you want to lose a lot of your sanity.

To achieve this, do you have to clear your mind of everything? No emotions, no thoughts, just become one with the universe? I also heard chanting and being in certain positions like the locust position helps enhance the chakras. This is the way the Buddhist achieve it I'm not saying its true, I'm just asking.

I would say it is more the opposite what worked for me, realising I'm all alone in my own reality devoid of anybody else. Realizing every single being I've ever seen are also in their own realities which appear to have merged and run in sync with eachother while truth is everyone is all alone.

This lessens fears of losing anything to 'evil beings' whatever form they might take but the downside is it can feel extremely lonely and for those who depend on others for their moods can be frustrating as one has to learn how to set the mood for him/herself.

I'm not into chakra's myself, although I can see the benefits of it by associating certain themes or parts of the self in order to gain more control over it, I believe it's better to make up something yourself and expand from there.

Again, i believe using your own imagination is always best, even if this means other people can relate less to how you see the world. Something like chakra's is to me just another language, like programming and computers someone made some rudimentary basic language thousands of years ago with the tools and concepts available at that time. With so many new concepts today (like technology but also brain research) it's better to just rewrite from scratch.

My mind kept wondering off and thinking about random stuff.

You make it sounds trivial yet the mind and where/how it wanders is very important. Maybe you should visualize it, watch and describe how it moves, what it generates or creates, without being distracted with the 'random stuff'. After awhile you might have mapped your mind and you can predict where it is going to next and be able to exert more control over it.

After 16 years I can say buddhism has taught me a lot in a good way, while the worst time I had was with people who were all into the kundalini thing. Sexual energy is just meant for earthly procreation, otherwise it is nothing more than a distraction, which can be a good lesson in itself trying to become 'immune' to the distraction. There are many energies out there, I would stay away from anything that makes one 'too' enthusiastic, in my case this was kundalini but also the theories about some group of beings which would be out there ready to save humanity. If anything one should be one's own saviour and realize it is just 1 out of trillions and trillions of souls out there.
edit on 10/6/2012 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

reply to post by 0mage

How can I connect with my "guardian angel?" I quote it because I have doubts about them. I've never seen or heard one before.But I have heard that they are real.

Pray to him. Deeply. reverently, undoubtingly. ask for a sign. you will literally have to build a relationship of trust with him. not his trust.. he already knows what is in your heart. but your brain/ego trust. it is that your own brain/body/ego does not believe in him and so he remains silent. keep trying to talk to him. it is a very.. VERY subtle relationship until you grow your connection.

ask for wisdom, ask for understanding, ask for truth. an explanation to something, tell him what you seek. but most importanly...

Listen!

what you are listening for are not physical sounds or voices (though this can also be his method of communication) but an emotional communication. when the spirit speaks to you.. you feel his words. very very difficult to describe. but it is a very personal communication that between you (your brain/ego) and your spirit (spiritual consciousness) will know what is being communicated. it is this same way the spirit powers and drives the body/brain to do what is necessary.. emotions and chemicals on the physical plane. Spiritual Thought (True source of thought) in the Spiritual plane.

as ive explained before

your spirit connects to the brain via the mind. thus the mind is a link that translates communication between the two. what part of the brain to activate, what chemicals to produce in certain situations (adrenaline etc). when the spirit connects to the mind, the mind creates a virtual consciousness based off the spiritual consciousness which provides a lower level of thought that drives the bodies automated process (breathing, adrenaline secretion, neuron communication etc) as well as the logic system of the brain which takes charge in logical matters to perform a 'logical' automated reaction. dont want to get to complicated just in case you're not following me totally here.

but what the previous paragraph is aimed to give you, is the true visualisation of the construct of existence. you are not a body that has a spirit. you are a spirit that has a body!

also.. nice post dragonfly79

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join