It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditation and Astral Projection Session?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Hello ATS members. I wasn't sure where to post this thread but decided here.
First id like to say that I'm into meditation and astral projection. I can't confirm to you
guys that AP is true because I haven't experienced it. I have meditated a couple of times
and I can confirm that meditation helps physically and mentally. Whenever I meditate I try
to chant vocals to tune up my chakras. I also think of the different colors that belong to each chakra. I feel that I can achieve astral projection or at least an intense meditation.

I also know that if I find a person who has AP than they can help me. I have questions which won't go away. This question bother me a lot. Now to get to the point. I am asking you members, if any of you are masters of AP or mediation, then I ask for your help please. I'd like to ask for different techniques or a session would be better. I need a guide to guide me through the process. I feel like these days are different. It's very hard to explain but I feel these times are critical. Maybe it's me or not but I'd like to ask the ATS community for help. Thank you very much & One Love.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Try this technique for astral projection.

Imagine your energy formed in your head, your mind. Imagine that ball of concentrated energy to slowly work its way down your body, all the way to your feet. Try and imagine all that energy leaving your body through the soles of your feet.

Now dive into the ground and follow the tunnels and chasms underground, soaking in Earth energy.

With this new found energy, burst forth out of the ground and fly into the sky.

It's fun.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Thanks. Will try it but I must assume you have Astral Projected before?
The thing thats hard for me is to concentrate. I close my eyes but everything is black and different colors.
Fear is another thing. It feels scary when I start feeling my body numbing up. My breath slows down & I feel shocked. Any tips for that?
When you said energy, does it have to be any specific color?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ExploitedAliens

It can be any color you want it to be.

A good way to gain experience in astral projection is to "practice" in a way.

So let's say you don't legitimately leave your body and fly around at this point in time, instead imagine in your mind's eye what it would be like, what it would feel like. It helps prep yourself for when it really does happen.

Make sense?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Yes it does. A lot. It's like preparing myself subconsciously for the real thing.
To achieve this, do you have to clear your mind of everything? No emotions, no thoughts, just become one with the universe? I also heard chanting and being in certain positions like the locust position helps enhance the chakras. This is the way the Buddhist achieve it I'm not saying its true, I'm just asking.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
If you are chanting and such during meditation you're just using your mind and you have achieved nothing much. Maybe inadvertently you will concentrate on each chakra properly and help open some blockages for a few minutes but that's all.

Practice meditation properly for a while. If you can handle 1/2 hour - 1 hour a day for 6 months you will have moved through the beginner stages and even gained some of the benefits you mention. You have to sit in silence and just be the witness.

I recommend you find a center in your area where you can go to mediate with experienced meditators. Their abilities will confer onto you and you will improve much faster. It is very frightening for a beginner like you when you start because you will be confronted by your mind, which wants to stay in control.

edit on 5-6-2012 by bowtomonkey because: too much of my bad mood

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
you wont be able to astral project until your awaken your spirit connection. the most you will accomplish without the awakening is lucid dreaming where you can have a lot of fun. You may luckily experience rare evidence of the spirit by luckily tapping internal healing, mental aptitude increases, time skips or even an AP depending on how well you've been developing your spiritual connection as it relates to growing strong bonds with your intuition.

But without awakening the 3rd eye and crown chakras you will not be aware of the spirit and so cannot astral travel. It is no easy feat, but you will know once you have accomplished it as your mind is literally flooded with light when it occurs and you see behind the veil of reality to the make-up of all of existence showing as energy. basically, once you have achieved it there will be no doubt whether or not you have. and your spirit will be able to slip out of the body by thought or sleep or any form of absolute relaxation and stillness.

your own spirit must guide you along the learning process because without understanding you can achieve nothing except maybe death. the mind must be well trained to endure past the shock of unveiling to see naked truth. you need to understand what it's all about. the universe, and tests of the spirit that are on-going in every human's life. as they write the script of their legacy on earth with the choices they make from the situations life throws at them. much must be endured as once the initiation with your own spirit has begun, you will be subject to repeated tests of choice, graded and rewarded based on those choices which will be as your stepping stones proving your understanding of certain life concepts to move forward through higher forms of knowledge and understanding. in summary, it's not easy, but not impossible either. it can be achieved and there is nothing more worth the sacrifice.
edit on 5-6-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I have been projecting for years but don't have a method. It just happens, usually at times when I have a lot of stress. It is a fantastic experience when it happens. You see things as brilliant, bright light with a hint of rainbow like tinge. Moving through walls or windows is also very interesting. You feel them as you pass through in a very strange way but it's hard to explain. If you look at your hands in that state they start to expand and melt. Very facinating but i'm still not sure it's real but it feels like it. It is also very different from lucid dreaming and I still don't buy the method that you can move from a lucid dream to the out of body state. Read up on Robert Monroe for some methods. Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamics is also a good book. It's like an instrucion manual for projecting.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExploitedAliens

Thanks. Will try it but I must assume you have Astral Projected before?
The thing thats hard for me is to concentrate. I close my eyes but everything is black and different colors.
Fear is another thing. It feels scary when I start feeling my body numbing up. My breath slows down & I feel shocked. Any tips for that?
When you said energy, does it have to be any specific color?

SolarE is speaking absolute rubbish. it would appear you are quite well developing in connection with your spirit from what you said here.

this is exactly what is supposed to happen if you can become aware of your spirit. stay still, relax every part of your body including your face. float your consciousness behind your eyes making sure your eyes are perfectly relaxed and let the colour wheel do it's thing. Each color represents that particular chakra being energized. the neon-purple one is the one you want for the 3rd eye spirit connection which will allow you to peer into or open gateways to other dimensions. If you can maintain your focus on this stillness and relaxation, the paralysis will take over your body in areas that have successfully synched with the spirit connection. The aim is to have this feeling all around your body while willing your self to move or levitate within your skin without using any muscle.

if you can relax while attempting to levitate you will eventually actually visibly witness your spiritual body and feel it as you watch it separate from the flesh body and rise up. if you are fully conscious when this happens, you will notice it is preceded by a loud spark or bang and you will witness the spark in the 3rd eye area at that moment the spirit detaches from it's fleshly bonds. if u can do this.. you are well on your way to understanding things about existence that most of the world population does not understand.

all that you have described is supposed to happen. including the fear. how well can you indulge in that fear fearlessly and let that fear grow as much as it wants within you without actually fearing it. this will determine how far and how fast you progress with your spiritual development. literally how well can you look into the face of the unknown without fear. it will act as a barrier to keep you safe from the discovery of things your mind/brain cannot handle or compute due to incomplete understanding. understanding removes the fear.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Thanks for the advice. I don't want to say Solar-E is a liar because I don't know. Besides it wouldn't hurt to try.
Last night I tried to sleep while listening to binaural beats. At first I tried to sleep but my curiosity took over. I tried to AP or at least meditate. I closed me eyes and startedc to empty my mind. After the beats were rolling, I started seeing a black wave in my head. This wave was also made of various colors like green and yellow but I couldn't really look at them. My mind kept wondering off and thinking about random stuff. There was a point where my mind wondered off and it felt real. Today I woke up feeling very happy and relaxed. Today was one of my best days.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExploitedAliens
reply to post by 0mage

Thanks for the advice. I don't want to say Solar-E is a liar because I don't know. Besides it wouldn't hurt to try.
Last night I tried to sleep while listening to binaural beats. At first I tried to sleep but my curiosity took over. I tried to AP or at least meditate. I closed me eyes and startedc to empty my mind. After the beats were rolling, I started seeing a black wave in my head. This wave was also made of various colors like green and yellow but I couldn't really look at them. My mind kept wondering off and thinking about random stuff. There was a point where my mind wondered off and it felt real. Today I woke up feeling very happy and relaxed. Today was one of my best days.

keep at it. u are doing fine. alot better than most. i cant tell you the effect of binaural beats. i have looked at them in my studies along the path. but i personally never used that method. instead i used my imagination to generate higher and higher frequencies in my mind. however there is a frequency associated with the meditative process toward astral travel. a very high pitched and constant sound that seems to come from the inner ear. as even this will be relaxed totally when you are within a full paralysis state.

what many do not understand is that the mind is what keeps them bonded to the physical. they are tense and fighting the spirit all day long every day. a war within themselves. relaxation allows the spirit to flow freely within. once this is done and the energetic body is fully charged out of body experiences or (OOBEs) become recognized as a natural process which all humans can do.

as you progress you will learn of the different processes which obtain different goals in meditation. activating certain parts of the psyche during meditation is what will decide whether you are going to have an out of body, an astral travel, a higher dimension, the after-life realm or the heavenly realms.

but really what you must seek is communication with your spirit or guardian spirit. it will serve as your guide and preparator for the various stages and tests you must complete. obviously this is not something i can teach via a forum. the knowledge behind it is just too immense to answer everyone's questions specific to them. this is why the guardian spirit is your only true trusted guide because once you recognize him/her you know that you and it are one and the same and who better to trust to guide your path than yourself?

each person's path will be different as thyey will have learned different things and some may have learned things that others are yet to learn etc. too many ppl at too many different stages of understanding. but as i have done in all my posts regarding this matter. the most i can do to help you is to point you in the direction of eastern philosophies. they are actually true. they actually carry real tangible results and their claims are absolutely real. the spirit is not a myth. neither is God the creator of the universe. and only through devoting yourself to the teachings can you gain a full appreciation. only then can you turn on the light so to speak and again. it is a real white light that can be seen permeating and shining forth out of every object in view.

the bible has the same information. instead of being quite plain. it was coded in metaphors which play on both sides of perception. some ppl see one side (literal), others see a metaphorized interpretation (imagination). very few are able to see both sides. but like i said before. studying eastern philosophies will give a clearer understanding of aspects of the bible that one could not wrap their heads around by simply reading it cover to cover. it's all coded in stories in the bible. in the eastern philosophies it is literally descriptive and can be taken at face value.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Sir, that was not very nice. We all have our own methods, I felt like sharing mine with him.

Seeing as how you are knowledgeable about meditation and astral projection, seems you would be a little more open to other's ideas.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

0mage seems like a bit of a meditation snob, almost every hobby has them. Using visualizations (kind of like you described) is a fine technique that can help you get to where you want to go.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I agree with omage, is to connect with spirit. The best way to connect with spirit is to awaken your Kundalini. Try adding Kundalini, or Hatha Yoga exercises to the list along with chakra meditation exercises. You can find all kinds of information about it on the web, and Youtube. Keep in mind that it takes years of practice to accomplish that.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hello bud, I gave you some names to look at but here are a few links. Don't get too caught up on the new age chakras nonsense. For me it's just a way for people to sell books. I've been an Astral traveler all my life before I ever new what it was and to this day have never tried to open my third eye or charge my chakras. Robert Monroe never practiced any of that and had no interest in it, or had even heard of it for that matter. It naturally came to him and he was so shocked by it that he sold his television business to open a research centre, The Monroe Institute, it's like the xmen school but people sleep a lot more

www.dmt-nexus.me...
The next is by Robert Bruce. Step by step.
www.dmt-nexus.me...
Remember all you are trying to do is keep your mind awake as your body sleeps. Good luck.
Just to add, this is a quote from Monroe's Ultimate Journey.They invited a Buddhist Monk to the Monroe Institue and the monk said "It has taken me twenty years to learn what you teach here in a week."

edit on 6-6-2012 by CallYourBluff because: Monk

edit on 6-6-2012 by CallYourBluff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I'm not surprised that you ignored my advice.

The thing is, I'm the only one who has been helpful.

It's like anything these days. The truth has to be peppered with fantasy for anyone to be interested. The plain facts are never enough. If enough was enough, indeed you wouldn't have started this post. The abilities you seek.. you already have.

The strangest thing is that the easiest path is by far the least trodden. I guess it's the fact that everything you already wanted is already there that fails you. Nobody wants to admit that all they have to do is to stop projecting a fantasy and just accept that reality is where it has always been, right there with you.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bowtomonkey

It's like anything these days. The truth has to be peppered with fantasy for anyone to be interested. The plain facts are never enough. If enough was enough, indeed you wouldn't have started this post. The abilities you seek.. you already have.

The strangest thing is that the easiest path is by far the least trodden. I guess it's the fact that everything you already wanted is already there that fails you. Nobody wants to admit that all they have to do is to stop projecting a fantasy and just accept that reality is where it has always been, right there with you.

Your not the only one at all, I have given this guy good links void of nonsense new age shakra rubbish, I have pointed him in the right direction. My advice has maybe gone wasted but never the less I do know what I'm talking about. I would really invite anyone who has experienced real out of body experiences to get in touch.My friends and family do not get it. Only the people who have been there do.
Edit to add im yet to meet one.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ambient moon
I agree with omage, is to connect with spirit. The best way to connect with spirit is to awaken your Kundalini. Try adding Kundalini, or Hatha Yoga exercises to the list along with chakra meditation exercises. You can find all kinds of information about it on the web, and Youtube. Keep in mind that it takes years of practice to accomplish that.

Sorry but connecting with spirit or kundalini is nonsense.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage
you wont be able to astral project until your awaken your spirit connection. the most you will accomplish without the awakening is lucid dreaming where you can have a lot of fun. You may luckily experience rare evidence of the spirit by luckily tapping internal healing, mental aptitude increases, time skips or even an AP depending on how well you've been developing your spiritual connection as it relates to growing strong bonds with your intuition.

But without awakening the 3rd eye and crown chakras you will not be aware of the spirit and so cannot astral travel. It is no easy feat, but you will know once you have accomplished it as your mind is literally flooded with light when it occurs and you see behind the veil of reality to the make-up of all of existence showing as energy. basically, once you have achieved it there will be no doubt whether or not you have. and your spirit will be able to slip out of the body by thought or sleep or any form of absolute relaxation and stillness.

your own spirit must guide you along the learning process because without understanding you can achieve nothing except maybe death. the mind must be well trained to endure past the shock of unveiling to see naked truth. you need to understand what it's all about. the universe, and tests of the spirit that are on-going in every human's life. as they write the script of their legacy on earth with the choices they make from the situations life throws at them. much must be endured as once the initiation with your own spirit has begun, you will be subject to repeated tests of choice, graded and rewarded based on those choices which will be as your stepping stones proving your understanding of certain life concepts to move forward through higher forms of knowledge and understanding. in summary, it's not easy, but not impossible either. it can be achieved and there is nothing more worth the sacrifice.

Whatever you do please ignore this person. This is the tyipical rubbish that taints the subject.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CallYourBluff

Originally posted by bowtomonkey

Your not the only one at all, I have given this guy good links void of nonsense new age shakra rubbish, I have pointed him in the right direction. My advice has maybe gone wasted but never the less I do know what I'm talking about. I would really invite anyone who has experienced real out of body experiences to get in touch.My friends and family do not get it. Only the people who have been there do.
Edit to add im yet to meet one.

I appreciate you bringing this to my attention.

I don't actually recommend the goal of astral projection, myself. I can wait until I'm dead, but others I know like it, so... I have many secrets about these things and I have done it all... The thing is, as I progress in abilities, the less I need them, but what I do need is "the right use of willpower". Everything imaginable comes with faith. If you know that you can do anything, it becomes contingent on you to understand the implications of what you are doing.

If you really understand, then the only thing that matters is your motivation. You are bound to be fully responsible for the reality that you create. You have to discover that you are the stillness from which all things are created. This is the reason why anyone is better off listening to Buddha, Jesus, Krishna et al.

To achieve these powers all you have to do is clear your mind. That's it. Whether or not you care to endeavor, is another thing.

Maybe I could put it like this - You summon a gene = 1 x wish
"I would like to do burnouts in my own Ferrari"
Voooooosh = new Ferrari is yours
"I love my Ferrari and I'm not going to damage it. I could never afford to fix it"

bit like that

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join