It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Supermen?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

Originally posted by Furbs
Whether or not the woman said "Of course, he's jewish." or "Of course he is." has been a matter of debate a few weeks ago between my partner and myself. Full disclosure, we're jews.

It came down to us agreeing that whether or not the sentence was uttered, the idea that different groups would claim Superman as their own isn't unique to Superman, it is just a form of in-grouping. Everyone wants to identify with the cool guy.

This is why you see pictures of a Anglo-Saxan Jesus, an Arabic Jesus, and an African Jesus. Lots of people want to claim that guy too.
edit on 12-6-2012 by Furbs because: typo

Yes, but not because Jews are everywhere, its because they own the biggest and loudest bull horn to proclaim their beliefs, ideas, and trains of thought.

I have no idea what you are talking or what you are implying with your message, but your manner is insulting.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Good point.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

Originally posted by Furbs
Whether or not the woman said "Of course, he's jewish." or "Of course he is." has been a matter of debate a few weeks ago between my partner and myself. Full disclosure, we're jews.

It came down to us agreeing that whether or not the sentence was uttered, the idea that different groups would claim Superman as their own isn't unique to Superman, it is just a form of in-grouping. Everyone wants to identify with the cool guy.

This is why you see pictures of a Anglo-Saxan Jesus, an Arabic Jesus, and an African Jesus. Lots of people want to claim that guy too.
edit on 12-6-2012 by Furbs because: typo
Yes, but not because Jews are everywhere, its because they own the biggest and loudest bull horn to proclaim their beliefs, ideas, and trains of thought.

That's a bit harsh to say. I think you are referring to zionists that control the media. But please remember that not all jews are zionists, just as not all your fingers are thumbs.

<< 1  2   >>

join