Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Jewish Supermen?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Of course you all know that Hollywood is the primary mean of influencing the masses. We basically are told what to think, what is "cool", what are the bad guys, by the Illuminati using massive movies production by Hollywood.

When I watch a high budget movie, I don't forget that there is a reason why the Illuminati freely spends millions of dollars in a simple movie. They constantly try to introduce ideas and New Age concepts to us.

So, this is it: Some weeks ago I was watching X-Men (starring Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, Ian MeKellen) and at the beginning, they show that Magneto is a Jew imprisoned in a Nazi camp.

Okay, I told myself, I don't get the point.

Then, Yesterday, I saw Superman 2, starring Christopher Reeves and Terrence Stamp. At one point of the movie, Superman saves a boy from a deadly fall in the Niagara, and then folks say: "Superman is such a nice guy!" to which another folk replies: "Of course, Superman is Jewish!".

Is there something I should know that I don't? Why are "superpowers" attributed to Jew folks? What does Hollywood wants us to believe?

edit on 4-6-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
Of course you all know that Hollywood is the primary mean of influencing the masses. We basically are told what to think, what is "cool", what are the bad guys, by the Illuminati using massive movies production by Hollywood.

When I watch a high budget movie, I don't forget that there is a reason why the Illuminati freely spends millions of dollars in a simple movie. They constantly try to introduce ideas and New Age concepts to us.

So, this is it: Some weeks ago I was watching X-Men (starring Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, Ian MeKellen) and at the beginning, they show that Magneto is a Jew imprisoned in a Nazi camp.

Then, Yesterday, I saw Superman 2, starring Christopher Reeves and Terrence Stamp. At one point of the movie, Superman saves a boy from a deadly fall in the Niagara, and then folks say: "Superman is such a nice guy!" to which another folk replies: "Of course, Superman is Jewish!".

Is there something I should know that I don't? Why are "superpowers" attributed to Jew folks? What does Hollywood wants us to believe?

I am pretty sure there are plenty of non Jewish super heroes so I wouldn't read into it too much. Besides....who cares?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

I am pretty sure there are plenty of non Jewish super heroes so I wouldn't read into it too much. Besides....who cares?

"Who cares"? All of those who try to deconstruct disinformation!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

"Who cares"? All of those who try to deconstruct disinformation!

Ok....and what of all the heroes that are not Jewish? Are you saying there is something bad about having a Jewish superhero? Or are you implying that ALL superheroes are Jewish? Not really getting what you are hinting at other than there are a couple references in movies to comic book characters being Jewish....in which case I again say....who cares?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Superman came from space tho. wouldnt that make him a space jew?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
And yes...Superman does have Jewish influence from the creators.....

en.wikipedia.org...

Influences An influence on early Superman stories is the context of the Great Depression. The left-leaning perspective of creators Shuster and Siegel is reflected in early storylines. Superman took on the role of social activist, fighting crooked businessmen and politicians and demolishing run-down tenements.[36] This is seen by comics scholar Roger Sabin as a reflection of "the liberal idealism of Franklin Roosevelt's New Deal", with Shuster and Siegel initially portraying Superman as champion to a variety of social causes.[37] In later Superman radio programs the character continued to take on such issues, tackling a version of the KKK in a 1946 broadcast.[38][39] Siegel and Shuster's status as children of Jewish immigrants is also thought to have influenced their work. Timothy Aaron Pevey has argued that they crafted "an immigrant figure whose desire was to fit into American culture as an American", something which Pevey feels taps into an important aspect of American identity.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

And yes...Superman does have Jewish influence from the creators.....

en.wikipedia.org...

Influences An influence on early Superman stories is the context of the Great Depression. The left-leaning perspective of creators Shuster and Siegel is reflected in early storylines. Superman took on the role of social activist, fighting crooked businessmen and politicians and demolishing run-down tenements.[36] This is seen by comics scholar Roger Sabin as a reflection of "the liberal idealism of Franklin Roosevelt's New Deal", with Shuster and Siegel initially portraying Superman as champion to a variety of social causes.[37] In later Superman radio programs the character continued to take on such issues, tackling a version of the KKK in a 1946 broadcast.[38][39] Siegel and Shuster's status as children of Jewish immigrants is also thought to have influenced their work. Timothy Aaron Pevey has argued that they crafted "an immigrant figure whose desire was to fit into American culture as an American", something which Pevey feels taps into an important aspect of American identity.

Ah, now we are talking. That seems to clear everything up. A star for you, my friend!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
SPACE JEW!!!

Now if that's not a nod to ancient aliens, I have no idea what is

Oh and OP... stop thinking and just enjoy the movies? Mmmkay? If you want, you can also attribute milk to car accidents... Every single person who's had a car accident, has drunk milk. Dun Dun DDDUuuunnn!!!

PS; you do know that magneto became the evil person he was due to the fact he lost his parents in the nazi war camp.. And that nazi war camps existed. So.. to take a known thing and apply it to a plot device, and then attribute it to a conspiracy.. I have to wonder.. are you a plot device? Are you an agenda?

Also, well you know... jewish people in the media do like to make light of themselves.

Ahh no, it's all a double trap. a long con. Yes I am sure that I now buy kosher bananas since seeing superman so many years ago.. I mean.. wait. well

What would it achieve, let me ask you that? Very little. You still hate jews, and I still like superman..

What a waste of time those god damned zionists have spent, eh? all it's done is make a tickle of a thread on ATS, decades later.

Ahhh well, back to the drawing board...
edit on 4-6-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
We'll America is full of Jews so It's not surprising. We got super heroes of all ethnicity.

I can't stand movies depicting Germans as always being Nazi's and Muslims always being terrorists. Just like Inglorious Bastards....Please remind me how this movie got good ratings. A bunch of under a dozen Americans killing 1000 Nazis.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

You think I hate Jews?

I got Jew blood, you know. Along with Irish.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

I like your thinking! But Nazi WERE bad.
But I think you meant that Nazi were Germans but not all Germans were Nazi.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

reply to post by DeadSnow

I like your thinking! But Nazi WERE bad.
But I think you meant that Nazi were Germans but not all Germans were Nazi.

Yes they were horrible but c'mon they were not the only bad guys around in the last 100 years. Hollywood has easily made over 500 movies about killing Nazis.

edit: Yes and Nazi were no walk in the park but hollywood seems to say the opposite, "I want each of you to bring back a dozen Nazi skulls"...yeah right, they almost took over the whole world. (I love America btw)
edit on 4-6-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
What's with the illuminatti being everywhere? Boy they sure are busy, making movies, music videos, youtube videos, 1995 card games ( card games?), card games.

Could you show me one tiny bit of evidence for the existence of a world leading group called The Illuminatti? Please?

It's like the end of the world, galactic war , spritual ascension, there's nothing to back it up!!
If anyone has any insight on these subjects whatsoever, please show, it would be grandly appreciated.

Thanx OP, Peace!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

reply to post by mainidh

You think I hate Jews?

I got Jew blood, you know. Along with Irish.

Well.. you know what they say about self hating jews... and mix some mick in there, god knows what you're capable of!! oO

can't see why it'd be a bad thing to have a jewish hint at superman, to the point it's mentioned on a conspiracy website, unless you were going "see more jew stuff!!"

Maybe I'm just jaded to it all, happens so much, and I couldn't really care less if there was a hollywood guy, who is jewish, and involved in superman, making a hint at it...

It means nothing...

ahh don't mind me, I avoid halal and kosher foods for the sake of it... guess it matters to others when it's in the media. just don't see the point to care, tbh..

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by NoLoveInFear46and2

Evidences? Go to TheIlluminatiOrder.com.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by NoLoveInFear46and2

You know whats crazy right now I just remember how as a child I thought these people were so creative with names and words, then I realize these idiots use real occult names and symbols in over 90% of super hero comics and cartoons.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

I care about everything.
I though you would come here to contribute to the topic being discussed.
Why are you assuming I hate Jews just because I asked a question about a Jewish Superman? Are you a Jew? did I offended you in some way?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Jewish supermen? Talk about the untilmate oxymoron.
The last jewish athlete that I recall was Harold Abrahams and he competed in the 20s.
They are so rare as to virtually not exist.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

reply to post by mainidh

I care about everything.
I though you would come here to contribute to the topic being discussed.
Why are you assuming I hate Jews just because I asked a question about a Jewish Superman? Are you a Jew? did I offended you in some way?

Yes.. Yes I'm a jew. You have caught me... Please don't gas me.

I'm a born again jew. I am jew for a replacement.

What else is there that I should have offered on the topic? I gave my opinion on your topic "Jewish Supermen" and took your thread as if it were asking "Why is it so?" -- So what if someone said "Superman is jewish" ? Got issues? And why would the involvement of a nazi concentration camp in a movie about people with super powers, where one is tainted by this fact, give you concern?

You didn't offer any reply.

I gave you answers in the first reply.

Seems you just want to hate on things.

Not my place to judge... but yeah, lets all have a hug..

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Dude 90% of the actors in Hollywood are jewish and 95% of the directors are jewish, what do you think? Even Superman was based on a jew...Jesus. Jor'El (El is the Ugaritic name of the Most High God which translates as El Elyon), sent his only begotton son to earth to be it's savior. No to mention Superman was created by Jerry Siegel and Joseph Shuester (messianic jews probably).

Lol, all those Atheist christian haters that hate christians and do not believe in Jesus but who read Superman comics are reading about a character based on Jesus, talk about irony.

Ofcourse orthodox jews hate Jesus and ultra-orthodox jews refuse to admit he ever existed.

That answer anything for you?
edit on 4-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join