It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Supermen?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Superman is jew, at least his name is, derivste from old hebrew.
Superman have also triangle. Interesting..
Superman also drains his power from sun. Interesting ei..
Superman last movie also, at least lex luthor, want to build a island. - wich is probably atlantis or some ancient city location.

Once long time ago,
Superman and chuck norris is beting, who is more awesome.
Who loses he must wear underpants over top.
Superman loses.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MastaShake
Superman came from space tho. wouldnt that make him a space jew?

There si theory also about that.
Jew from mars, something like that

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Yes, it answers a lot, thank you!

A star for you, my friend.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Two scenes in two movies do not a "race of Jewish superheroes" make.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Why am I concerned about Superman being a Jew? Maybe... perplexed curiosity? I think this is very interesting.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Two scenes in two movies do not a "race of Jewish superheroes" make.

The "jewish supermen" are based on the book of Revelation. Some believers think that there will be 144,000 literally physical (super jews) jews who transcend and get angelic bodies to minister on earth during the great tribulation in order to convert as many humans as they can before Christ returns.

Ofcourse i don't buy that theory of them being the physical Israel but a more spiritual Israel, messianics who are given that honor by their faith.
edit on 5-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
SPACE JEW!!!

Now if that's not a nod to ancient aliens, I have no idea what is

Oh and OP... stop thinking and just enjoy the movies? Mmmkay? If you want, you can also attribute milk to car accidents... Every single person who's had a car accident, has drunk milk. Dun Dun DDDUuuunnn!!!

PS; you do know that magneto became the evil person he was due to the fact he lost his parents in the nazi war camp.. And that nazi war camps existed. So.. to take a known thing and apply it to a plot device, and then attribute it to a conspiracy.. I have to wonder.. are you a plot device? Are you an agenda?

Also, well you know... jewish people in the media do like to make light of themselves.

Ahh no, it's all a double trap. a long con. Yes I am sure that I now buy kosher bananas since seeing superman so many years ago.. I mean.. wait. well

What would it achieve, let me ask you that? Very little. You still hate jews, and I still like superman..

What a waste of time those god damned zionists have spent, eh? all it's done is make a tickle of a thread on ATS, decades later.

Ahhh well, back to the drawing board...

edit on 4-6-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

so take a known thing?

if it was so known, you wouldn't have to have said that

saying the poster hates jews is such a cheap low shot its beyond description

guess you didn't see nef's thread on ad hominem attacks to day
edit on 5-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Superman Jewish? sure, why not....

Superman vs Foreskin man.....can't wait!!

Peace

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hollywood is controlled by jews
they had to put subliminal message in all their movies
that they are the good guys no mather what

They inserted that concept into our brains
to be sure we will back them up when the big war they started comes to place

the MSM and hollywood is their biggest weapons
because it is a deception weapon full of lies that kills people in the end
making us think arab are the enemy

I have saw the movie The Divide when there is another sublimal message
.. a nuke going off in a city and when the people lock down in a building caught a enemy soldier
all suit covered .. the first think someone say from the group .. Damn arab they really did it we have been at war with them for decades

then they took off his suit and it was a chinese guy

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Jewish superman ?
And I thought I've seen it all in ATS.
I'm surprised no one mentioned ZOHAN yet.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

I was!
Just to say it was a great comedy, promoting peace at the same time.
You haven't lived if you haven't see Adam Sandler's comedies. They are always hilarious, but always have a morality behind the story.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by wwwchronos

Yeah, I think I heard it too. I am actually gonna do a thread about the implications of that possibility.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I feel you, mate.

A star for you.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Hey! I was going to say that!
A star for you, mate!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
Of course you all know that Hollywood is the primary mean of influencing the masses. We basically are told what to think, what is "cool", what are the bad guys, by the Illuminati using massive movies production by Hollywood.

When I watch a high budget movie, I don't forget that there is a reason why the Illuminati freely spends millions of dollars in a simple movie. They constantly try to introduce ideas and New Age concepts to us.

So, this is it: Some weeks ago I was watching X-Men (starring Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, Ian MeKellen) and at the beginning, they show that Magneto is a Jew imprisoned in a Nazi camp.

Okay, I told myself, I don't get the point.

Then, Yesterday, I saw Superman 2, starring Christopher Reeves and Terrence Stamp. At one point of the movie, Superman saves a boy from a deadly fall in the Niagara, and then folks say: "Superman is such a nice guy!" to which another folk replies: "Of course, Superman is Jewish!".

Is there something I should know that I don't? Why are "superpowers" attributed to Jew folks? What does Hollywood wants us to believe?

edit on 4-6-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

Uh yeah, no, Superman as a character was created by two Jewish artists, Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster, but in the comic book world Superman was raised Protestant by a childless couple on a farm in the middle of Kansas.

As for Magneto, the character was always very ambiguous until successive writers fleshed out the character's motive and background story. The apparent goal for Magneto's world domination is so that the mutants don't suffer a similar fate as the Jews in Nazi Germany. What's important to note is that after the Holocaust, Magneto doesn't show any signs of holding onto his faith, rather abandoning it after all that he had witnessed and been subjected to. So, I don't know how a supervillain that ostensibly renounces his religion can be related to an image that Jewish people have superpowers.

Good try, though, but there's actually a lot more Christian and Old-World religion superheroes than there are Jewish ones.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

So, this is it: Some weeks ago I was watching X-Men (starring Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, Ian MeKellen) and at the beginning, they show that Magneto is a Jew imprisoned in a Nazi camp.

it's part of the back story for the character. the original magneto wasn't, necessarily, jewish but, in an effort to give more of an explanation to his stance regarding the mutants, they made him a jewish survivor of a nazi concentration camp. Now, Magneto does what he does to help the mutants avoid the same fate as jews in nazi germany.

Then, Yesterday, I saw Superman 2, starring Christopher Reeves and Terrence Stamp. At one point of the movie, Superman saves a boy from a deadly fall in the Niagara, and then folks say: "Superman is such a nice guy!" to which another folk replies: "Of course, Superman is Jewish!".

I'm sorry but I don't hear anyone announce that superman is jewish.

all that typing and the post above me says the same damn thing.

edit on 12-6-2012 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
We'll America is full of Jews so It's not surprising. We got super heroes of all ethnicity.

I can't stand movies depicting Germans as always being Nazi's and Muslims always being terrorists. Just like Inglorious Bastards....Please remind me how this movie got good ratings. A bunch of under a dozen Americans killing 1000 Nazis.
umm, you might be a bit off in you statement, Jews are not everywhere in the U.S.

Jewish Population of the United States, by State *
(Updated December 2011)
The total being just, repeat, just, 2.1%. You may want to rephrase your comment to something like, Jews are everywhere, where they are found. Not everywhere.

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Whether or not the woman said "Of course, he's jewish." or "Of course he is." has been a matter of debate a few weeks ago between my partner and myself. Full disclosure, we're jews.

It came down to us agreeing that whether or not the sentence was uttered, the idea that different groups would claim Superman as their own isn't unique to Superman, it is just a form of in-grouping. Everyone wants to identify with the cool guy.

This is why you see pictures of a Anglo-Saxan Jesus, an Arabic Jesus, and an African Jesus. Lots of people want to claim that guy too.
edit on 12-6-2012 by Furbs because: typo

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
Whether or not the woman said "Of course, he's jewish." or "Of course he is." has been a matter of debate a few weeks ago between my partner and myself. Full disclosure, we're jews.

It came down to us agreeing that whether or not the sentence was uttered, the idea that different groups would claim Superman as their own isn't unique to Superman, it is just a form of in-grouping. Everyone wants to identify with the cool guy.

This is why you see pictures of a Anglo-Saxan Jesus, an Arabic Jesus, and an African Jesus. Lots of people want to claim that guy too.
edit on 12-6-2012 by Furbs because: typo
Yes, but not because Jews are everywhere, its because they own the biggest and loudest bull horn to proclaim their beliefs, ideas, and trains of thought.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh are you a plot device? Are you an agenda?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join