It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube video about 2 sweedish girls who tried to kill themselves, all caught on camera, but it gets

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I think this is the right forum for this, don't know where to put it really.

www.youtube.com...

The short version is this - two sweedish girls (twin sisters) end up on a busy motorway and one is apparently struck by a vehicle. Meanwhile, a film crew are following two police officers for some tv show, the officers get a call to attend the scene...when they arrive both girls are un-injured...they then both run out into the middle of the oncoming traffic, one is seriously injured after being run over by a very large lorry, her legs mangled beyond belief...the other is struck by a car, both survive.

They lay in the road while the police officers try to tend to them, they begin to attack the cops, shouting bizarre things like "they're trying to steal our organs" etc...and seem to not believe that the police really are police...the one who got struck by the car then gets up onto her feet and tries to run...she ends up fighting with police and being charged.

She's later released from custody and eventually goes on to kill some guy before again attempting to kill herself...running down the street clobbering herself on the head with a mallet!

I live in the UK and never even heard about this until I happened across this video last night quite by chance really, it's only 40 or so minutes long but quite fascinating.

What do you guys think? The title of the video mentions MK-ULTRA but the video itself doesn't, are they posessed? Hypnotised? Or just mentally unstable?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
they were ladies who did cage fighting and were whacked up on PCP, it happened only a few miles from here and the reason they were on the motorway as they were dumped by the coach driver due to them being madder than a box of frogs

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Isn't this like a few years old? I remember something similar, and .. I swear to god if anyone starts on about it I'll cut my tongue out and eat on on camera, and post it on youtube!!!.. and they were certain these girls were "aliens" ?

Is this the same?

I don't have 40+ minutes to watch a youtube video... but if it's not, then yet another 2 women, blonde, nut jobs, out to kill themselves and anyone in their way.

Nahh... must be the same.

Remember, the first one to say they are aliens, you asked for the gruesome and terrible video I shall release whereby I remove my to... screw that, I like my tongue.. :/

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Lol, I doubt they were aliens...although I'm sure some people will come to such insane conclusions.

As for them being high on pcp...it is claimed in the video that both were tested for drugs and both tests came back negative, although I'm unsure about how long drugs like PCP remain detectable in the system. One was held in custody, presumably searched like all people held in custody are...no drugs were found, when released the girl is basically thrown out on the streets with nowhere to go, in a strange place...where in the hell would she acquire drugs and from who in a strange town? Her behaviour didn't change much over the course of that few days, though...this leads me to believe that her erratic, bizarre behaviour wasn't drug induced, although that's entirely speculative....

Yeah, I thinkit is a few years old, if there's a thread about it already I do apologise. Personally, I don't think they were aliens, that's absurd...let's go to earth and kill ourselves!

What's really odd is both girls were apart for a long time, one was living in ireland with a man, the other in america...it was only when both got together they apparently went off the scale and the subsequent events unfolded...bloody nutters.

The one who was charged and released by the police was later found wandering around looking distressed by two men who tried to help her. One took her to his home, he fed her, she was there until the next morning then for some reason she stabbed the man to death.

The thing that really struck me (no pun intended) was the notion of her fleeing the murder scene, running down the street smashing herself on the head with a mallet...she then threw herself in front of yet another car and sustained two broken ankles and a fractured skull...don't know whether it was the car that fractured her skull or her hitting herself on the head with a bloody mallet...it's the craziest thing ever, man...but fascinating nonetheless.

Been trying to find more info on the stabbing and the events leading up to that but information is quite scarce, probably due to the fact that the only living witness to the event is the killer herself...she ain't telling and een if she does tell...who's going to believe her?

"They're trying to steal our organs"...dear oh dear.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I have just watched the entire video and I must say that is truely bizzare.It isn't normal in any way, there is certainly no logical explaination and they certainly did not act in a human type of behaviour. They seemed completely unaware of the reality around them and were clearly paranoid.

To me this seems to be maybe some type of experiment on the twins or something even more sinister. I cannot explain what I have just seen, I am truely shocked.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
This is a few years old. One of the women went on to murder someone who tried to help her.

en.wikipedia.org...

It has also been discussed on these Boards

Regards

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
This is years old..and I've heard nothing about links to MK or any other juiced program.

In the program that aired on 60mins in 2009 ( the event happened in 2008) and in the results of psych reports, the incident on the highway was considered to be a case of "Folie à deux NOS" - a shared psychosis not otherwise specified, meaning they had no preexisting mental illness on record and no illness could be found in post event testing.

While that doesn't rule out MK or programming its highly unlikely that its an MK suicide attempt as most MK victims wouldn't make it to a public highway, most MK esp Deltas are auto-suicide when triggered...meaning there is no delay..no prolonged psychosis..no walking around..they just up and do it.

Also..despite common assumption, there were no drugs or alcohol found in the either of woman's bodies and no evidence could be found for a link to suicidal ideation prior to the event.

Link: en.wikipedia.org...

Link 2: en.wikipedia.org...

Ro

edit on 4-6-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I did come across one thread not to long ago about work going on with a new man made virus that causes anger and rage. Not sure if it is connected but just putting it out there as a possibility. Finding out what these two girls did have in common is a logical starting point.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
i did a quick search on the web and one person went through the official channels to contact one of the women in prison (jail - if your American).

the story gets weird when one department states the lady is in a certain prison, so this person attempted to contact her.
only the prison has no record of the person in prison.
he then asked if the lady had been released and the prison then threw down the data protection act and said they could not inform him.

so we have no idea if the lady is actually in prison or not.

more details here

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I don't know much at all about MK-ULTRA, I've read bits and pieces over the years, might look into it more later tonight when I get home from work.

It seems as though they triggered this behaviour in one another when they got together...or one triggered it off in the other, who knows for sure...but somewhere along the line they got together and descended into a shared state of madness.

I don't care how crazy or insane you are...if you get hit by a car and thrown into the air like an empty outfit...the last thing on your mind would be to jump up and start slugging it ut with the cops, trying to duke it out with the officers who are trying to help you...did you see the damage to the car? Yet there she is, running around punching cops and screaming crazy stuff about people trying to steal her organs...bonkers ain't the word for it.

It takes a few officers and some members of the public to hold her down, she's just been smacked by a car, the car is terribly damaged but apprently she is not, quite the contrary - she has this amazing strength and determination.

Yeah, she stabbed some poor guy to death who was trying to help her...don't wish to speak ill of the dead but I wonder what his motives were...I'd have given her a wide body swerve, perhaps he was lonely, I'd never take a stranger into my home, it just isn't worth it as people are too unpredictable and volatile at times, especially strange folks roaming the streets and behaving odd like she was.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
they were ladies who did cage fighting and were whacked up on PCP, it happened only a few miles from here and the reason they were on the motorway as they were dumped by the coach driver due to them being madder than a box of frogs

It is convenient to blame this sort of thing on drugs, but it must be more than that. Drugs don't make you do things. Actions are motivated by views (that is, things they have thought for whatever reason).

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria

Both the ladies were tested for drugs in their systems and were found to be clean. I didnt hear anything about cage fighting in the video, one of the sisters was only visiting from the US. Where did you get your information from?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Yeah, last year they were "alien hybrids" on youtube........made sense, they were hardcore chicks..........virtually indestructable.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I need to know more, I haven't stopped thinking about this event sinece I watched the documentary. What happened to urcela, why has sabina disappeared without a trace. Why was there no investigation done into why Sabina showed no real evidince that she had been hit head on by a car doing 60 miles an hour and then get up and fight the police. It is so intriguing and you cannot help but wonder that there is much more to this than meets the eye. Of course it is a sad event but that does not stop peoples curiosity.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

I dont think she was hit at 60mph as the breaking distance for a car at 60mph is around 90 feet and that car stopped in about 20-30 feet.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

at the time i was chatting to some swedish wow players and they told me that they was sure that they was into drugs/fighting and given i'd known them for a few years i don't doubt what they said

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I know it isn't really a laughing matter but the idea of them being cage fighters sort of amuses me, maybe they were...the sabina girl looked quite string and capable...she decked the cop.

I mostly liked how the cops lost their cool and stopped being so professional...swearing and stuff, stumbling about trying to catch her and looking so damn inadequate, but I guess you can't predict or prepare much for something like that, they must have been gobsmacked...well the female officer was at least, quite literally.

I've been digging about for info but not finding much, anyone got links to any other threads on this forum regarding this incident? Might be worth a read and contain more information about the event.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by samerulesapply

The police were trying to get her under control but at the same time they were very aware that she could have been seriously injured after being hit with a car. If they had just jumped on her with full force they could have killed her. I think they did an excellent job under very difficult and unique circumstances.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Yeah, I wouldn't disagree, they handled it best they could, but had members of the public not intervened it might not have been the case. It was good to see that, people mucking in to give a helping hand.

I never said they did a bad job, they're only human like everyone else, I was simply stating that it was quite funny to see them actually be themselves and lose their professional composure, not a common sight.

Don't think anyone can predict how they'd react in a situation like that, imagine how they must have been feeling through all of that, one minute they're off to a reported accident on the motorway and expecting a seriously injured person or possibly even a corpse, and they're confronted by two bonkers sweedish twins who then dash onto the road, next thing you know they're trying to fight with you...it's absolutely surreal.

But, yeah...you are right, they did well under the circumstances, sorry...didn't mean to sound ignorant of that fact.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
All the people that ridicule these two women saying they were one some kind of drugs, even though thy were not, miss one thing.

If they were on drugs I for one would love to know what it was and where to get some because If the drugs prevent the body being broken up after getting struck by a car even doing only 40 or mph then I'd love to get my hands on some of whatever it was. What kind of drug prevents the injuries these two women ought to have sustained.

Perhaps the U.S. millitree developed its troops.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join