It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New crop circle: a polar clock? If so, it gives a precise date in August...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
8-4-12 creates 3 trines. Power from the 12. Integration with the 8. Obedience with the 4.

The failure to integrate with God's laws and obey his commandments will result in the power of God to descend.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
This crop circle was in an article in the sun news paper, uk. Along with two other recent crop circles.
If these three crop circles where commissioned, could there be an overall message in the article.

www.thesun.co.uk...

Here's what I see. 1. Sacrifice(church dripping blood) 2. Flower of life in pyramid. 3. Time and date.

Also the polar clock design is being used in the channel 5 logo. It flashes up about three or four times during each commercial break"
flic.kr...
flic.kr...

edit on 16-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
8-4-12 creates 3 trines. Power from the 12. Integration with the 8. Obedience with the 4.

The failure to integrate with God's laws and obey his commandments will result in the power of God to descend.

Um.... whut? Eh?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
This crop circle was in an article in the sun news paper, uk. Along with two other recent crop circles.
If these three crop circles where commissioned, could there be an overall message in the article.

www.thesun.co.uk...

Here's what I see. 1. Sacrifice(church dripping blood) 2. Flower of life in pyramid. 3. Time and date.

Also the polar clock design is being used in the channel 5 logo. It flashes up about three or four times during each commercial break"
flic.kr...
flic.kr...

Requesting translation for low level intelligence human being.

Patel

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian
BTW - I never made the attribution to alien involvement but I will give you this much. They could be being FAKED, but only in the sense that they could very well be the intellectual property of the US government through some highly sophisticated technological "Tesla type" machinations. .

The genuine ones, rather than being alien communication, I see as being communication from the collective subconscious, which could, ironically enough, also be true for the blatantly "faked" string-and-board circles such as this one.

Take Nothing at face value. Ever.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Thought I'd reanimate this thread with a lil countdown so all questions can be answered soon

0 Days 16 hours 41 minutes

London time
edit on 3-8-2012 by Anim8tr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Why should a CC appear, depicting something only a few people know from the internet?
Isn't it reasonable to assume that whoever made the CC knew exactly about this "polar clock", the reason he made the circle in the first place?

I myself have never heard of a "polar clock"...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrestonSpace

Originally posted by RealSpoke

This circle was mde by humans. It's extremely simple.

Or so simple the humans would understand it.
Maybe they didn't want to take any chances on it not being deciphered.
And don't ask me who "they" is I have no idea.

Sorry, for being an advanced species (what we might assume)..the Aliens have failed to communicate properly and clearly FOR DECADES.

All they achieved is putting some highly subjective "symbols" in wheat fields which anyone (most of the CCs) can be interpreted in 900.000 different ways. This is not efficient communication, AT ALL. The more surprising that their message *seem* often so "important"...so why not just land in NYC and put a giant holographic image in the sky, visible by millions of people all over the planet? Oh..wait..because that's too obvious! Let's just fly to Wiltshire and make some "weird circle" in the field..this is way more efficient.....

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The New Madrid fault will rupture was my first thought... just saying

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by elevenaugust

It probably signifies an event for the 2012 crop circle convention.

Which is being held at Marlborough, Wiltshire...

www.wccsg.com...

I looked at that website and the convention was in mid July.

I see Mr. Wendal already pointed this out. I don't put it past the crop circle industry to want to have a crop circle to show all the Olympic tourists, and my guess it's for their athletic show Saturday, the clock time and date.
edit on 3-8-2012 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'm not sure if there is a post or thread up showcasing this womans efforts yet but I came across her blog last night. Theres some very in depth numerology which is abit over my head and and lots of possibilities outlined but what stands out the most to me is this:

Target O2 Dome in Greenwich
We feel there may be various targets, but the primary target will be the O2 Dome in Greenwich. The dome is built on the most contaminated piece of land in Europe; trees around the Dome had to be planted in containers as the soil around the Dome was so toxic it would have killed them, gas monitoring systems were built into the Dome floor. The limited clean up cost £150 million, and they did not scratch the surface in decontaminating the 3 acre site .LINK
It was primarily British Gas who contaminated the site, but it was the tax payer who paid for the clean up. Their primary solution was to put a thin layer of concrete over the contaminated soil, which goes down 14 metres in areas. Any form of explosion on this site would be catastrophic, the Thames would be contaminated and the gases contained within the foundations of the Dome would be released, and would travel as far as the wind takes them. The Southbound Blackwall tunnel runs under the Dome, and metres of contaminated soil, much of it combustive, ie Benzene and nitrogen dioxide, lie between the tunnel and Dome.

This makes alot of sense to me as a possible target and I also just found out the convenient time of the events in the Dome today, considering that Womens Trampoline is the only event being held in O2 dome today the timing is perfect with the approximation of around 19:43 London Time for our Polar Clock. Qualification starts at 14:00 and Finals begin at 15:26. So right during the medal ceremony would ideally draw more attention? Here is the link to the official Olympic Womens Trampoline schedule:

www.london2012.com...

and here is the link to the blog I quoted:

truthseeker444.blogspot.co.uk...

I must admit that I am a little nervous..

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
So what happened?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anim8tr
So what happened?

Nothing, of course.

One thing I always wonder about crop circles is what the reaction of the farmer is? Some nutter just destroyed plants that he put in to try and earn a living -- I think I'd be pretty peeved, myself.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
NOTHING happened?? Well something spectacular and wonderful certainly was being remembered .. I was born on Aug 4th. I definitely trump Obama and TQM. I am well worthy of crop circles being made for me and predictions. Or is that my Leo ego speaking...

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
That looks like a man made crop circle to me.

That statement gets a great big resounding DUH .
Like, arent they all man made ???

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I was a little let down by this for a day or so.. This crop circle didn't appear man-made to me. So what does that mean, the ET's are bs'ing us too!?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Holy #-

But doesn't that affect their time? If they alter the past wouldn't it change their future? And by future I mean time they have not experienced yet, Also their present.

What about Schrödinger's cat?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join