It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New crop circle: a polar clock? If so, it gives a precise date in August...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This last crop-circle was reported yesterday and is located at Manton Drove, nr Marlborough, Wiltshire.

We believe the formation reported on 2nd June 2012 resembles a polar clock. It is a kind of clock showing not only the time, but also the date. In order to analyse the message depicted in the formation, we first had to rotate the image.
After that, we executed the application PolarClock3 (by PixelBreaker). Then we set the date and time so that the polar clock displayed on our monitor screen was the same as the one on the formation.

As the aerial shot was not taken perpendicularly to the formation, we are not sure about the time displayed, but we think that at least the date can be considered correct. When you compare pictures 1 and 2, you can see that the formation tells the following time and date: 19:43:53 on Saturday, 4th August 2012. We have no idea what this particular time might mean. Hope someone will find out why this date should be significant.

How polar clock works:

Source: Jitka & Roman Hamar, The Czech Republic, 02/06/2012 at cropcircleconnector
edit on 3-6-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Never heard of that clock before, sounds interesting. Wonder what is supposed to happen then? alien invasion? return of Jesus? or start of ww3, or just another date for doom and gloom, I'm game either way lol

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
That's odd. It also happens to be President Obama's 51st birthday.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

19, 43, and 53 are all prime numbers.

Best regards,
Z

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Saturday 4th August 2012 ......... Athletics , 18:50 - 22:05 ... Olympic Stadium.

*cough*

" The biggest weekend of the Games begins, and Britain's Jessica Ennis could win women's heptathlon gold."

" HIGHLIGHTS
- Ennis is the current world and European heptathlon champion and her seven-discipline event is one of the first athletics medals to be decided at the Games, at primetime on Saturday night - just after the women's 100m final on an electrifying evening in London (£50-£450)

- The Olympic rowing competition finishes with the men's fours and lightweight double sculls the highlights of the final day, the latter likely to involve GB duo Zac Purchase and Mark Hunter (£30-£150)

- Swimming also bows out with lively relay events and the lightning-fast women's 50m freestyle final (£50-£450)

- See top athletes take a dip in the Serpentine as the women's triathlon takes place in a stunning Hyde Park setting, where some sections will be available to view for free (though others will require tickets, priced £20-£60)

OFF THE BEATEN PATH
- Getting inside the velodrome during the Games will be tough, with competition for tickets expected to be fierce. Try taking a canny approach if you want to visit but don't have specific events in mind. For example, this morning's session involves the start of the men's omnium (a new event at the Games) and the men's sprint qualifying. It will still be very popular but is one of the quieter sessions, and is comparatively cheap at £20-£150

- Buy tickets for any event inside the Olympic Park and you will be part of the atmosphere on a blistering day of action. You could target lower-profile events: see some water polo adjacent to the Aquatics Centre (£20-£65) or pay a visit to the Basketball Arena, next to the velodrome (£20-£115). "

news.bbc.co.uk...

Schedule :

olympictravelservice.co.uk...
edit on 3-6-2012 by RockLobster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Sunset occurs in San Diego, California at approximately 19:44 PDT on Saturday, August 4th, 2012.

The second day of the Olympic games in London occurs on this day too.

Just too many possibilities.

Best regards,
Z

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

It probably signifies an event for the 2012 crop circle convention.

Which is being held at Marlborough, Wiltshire...

www.wccsg.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RockLobster
Saturday 4th August 2012 ......... Athletics , 18:50 - 22:05 ... Olympic Stadium.

*cough*

" The biggest weekend of the Games begins, and Britain's Jessica Ennis could win women's heptathlon gold."

" HIGHLIGHTS
- Ennis is the current world and European heptathlon champion and her seven-discipline event is one of the first athletics medals to be decided at the Games, at primetime on Saturday night - just after the women's 100m final on an electrifying evening in London (£50-£450)

- The Olympic rowing competition finishes with the men's fours and lightweight double sculls the highlights of the final day, the latter likely to involve GB duo Zac Purchase and Mark Hunter (£30-£150)

- Swimming also bows out with lively relay events and the lightning-fast women's 50m freestyle final (£50-£450)

- See top athletes take a dip in the Serpentine as the women's triathlon takes place in a stunning Hyde Park setting, where some sections will be available to view for free (though others will require tickets, priced £20-£60)

OFF THE BEATEN PATH
- Getting inside the velodrome during the Games will be tough, with competition for tickets expected to be fierce. Try taking a canny approach if you want to visit but don't have specific events in mind. For example, this morning's session involves the start of the men's omnium (a new event at the Games) and the men's sprint qualifying. It will still be very popular but is one of the quieter sessions, and is comparatively cheap at £20-£150

- Buy tickets for any event inside the Olympic Park and you will be part of the atmosphere on a blistering day of action. You could target lower-profile events: see some water polo adjacent to the Aquatics Centre (£20-£65) or pay a visit to the Basketball Arena, next to the velodrome (£20-£115). "

news.bbc.co.uk...

Schedule :

olympictravelservice.co.uk...
edit on 3-6-2012 by RockLobster because: (no reason given)

As with all Olympics, lets hope we have bribed enough judges to come top of the medal table.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Ohhhh gawd,
Not another date!!!

I am seriously getting worn down with all of the dates.

At least no one is making a prediction.

Don't get me wrong,
I am doubting the validity of this nor the interpretation of it.
I am just getting tired of all of the dates.
They ALWAYS come and go with little to no fanfare or accountability.

I for one hope that this is the day that we all make a collective decision to knock it off with all of the dates.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
That looks like a man made crop circle to me.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA

I thought the same..it seems to lack the energy of the others also the symmetry...hmm..will have to see if they do a full report on it..if the stalks are nonviable..its most likely not 'real'.

Ro

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Never heard of a polar clock before so that is interesting in its own, but as for the crop circle, who knows. From the above responses it seems that there are a couple of significant things happening around that date.
edit on 3-6-2012 by SedatedSon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA

are'nt they all???
2nd line

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Very interesting! August 4 has come up a lot in prophecy, and is the date of many historical events and two significant birthdays that I know of - Obama and the Queen Mother. The other date that's come up has been July 10. We're coming up to a period of high energy now, so I'm sure we'll get more clues in the next few days. Thanks for the information OP!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

What if the clock theory is not correct. It is a thoughtful theory but I am wondering what other people might think when they study the design.

Love crop circles and love showing people that they are not just limited to circles as the name suggests. Might be a symbol for something else - like Fukishima - there are gaps in the design and they might be suggestive of lack of growth in those areas??!! Or a symbol of motion - cogs - or of periods of time overlapping/leaving gaps???!!!

Much Peace...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CallYourBluff

Originally posted by Chadwickus

It probably signifies an event for the 2012 crop circle convention.

Which is being held at Marlborough, Wiltshire...

www.wccsg.com...

Your soooo cool, I wish I could be wolverine.

LOL, so does he
but he look's more like comic book guy in the simpson and still lives at home.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Obama's birthday, almost to the minute.
Odd.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
So the dates always get my attention..had to look into this...not putting any stock in it, but it is fascinating.

truthseeker444.blogspot.com...

Long article, but alot of numerology....she really goes into the symbolism and historic happenings on Aug 4th. Really gets your head spinning if you are in the mood....she did end the article with an update of the crop circle....the article was written in feb 2012.

en.wikipedia.org...

This link lists all the famous births and deaths on Aug 4th.

In the above article she had these interesting pics....The Olympic dome...both day and night and the illuminati card from the game.

Notice the similarities even the position of the Moon in the night photo and the card game. Spooky!

edit on 4-6-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

It's 5 days before my 29th birthday

Interesting that it's Obama's birthday...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join