It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Eclipse within 13 days could be war according to Hinduism.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Is it just me or are there a lot more events happening in the skies these days? Supermoons, ring of fire eclipses, strawberry eclipses, venus and jupiter dancing, april fireballs, the transit of venus, all these newfound asteriods that we hear about after the fact, closest moon in how long, solar flares- seems like a WHOLE lot.

Prior to this year I never heard about much of this stuff, although I'm not an astronomy/space/sun buff.

Is it just me?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel
Is it just me or are there a lot more events happening in the skies these days? Supermoons, ring of fire eclipses, strawberry eclipses, venus and jupiter dancing, april fireballs, the transit of venus, all these newfound asteriods that we hear about after the fact, closest moon in how long, solar flares- seems like a WHOLE lot.

Prior to this year I never heard about much of this stuff, although I'm not an astronomy/space/sun buff.

Is it just me?

Yes, these things do actually happen all the time.

It is just technology allows us the hear about it today , not later. ( internet)

Think newspapers.... how long did it take for information to spread around prior to the internet.?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
pretty funny then that battlefeild 3 picked june 4th for their big update

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
This is interesting to hear about.

Anyways we will just have to wait and see what happens.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Is it just me?

you are right, a lot of events are occurring lately.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dare3
This is interesting to hear about.

Anyways we will just have to wait and see what happens.

yes today is the transit, you or everyone should watch it, it wont be here till another 100 more years.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by storm2012

Venus crossing the Sun is hardly an eclipse as we know them to be. It'll barely cover a pebble-size portion of the Sun.

What I still can't fathom is how did the ancients know about this transition? I mean, let's say an ancient lived 80 years, how can they know all about the cosmos in that short period of time? Amazing no matter what speculation we come up with. The Mayans knew about June 5 2012 over six-thousand years ago.
Yeah, no alien intervention here!

The Hindu yogis and gurus know a lot more than the Mayans. Mayans have no clue what will happen after dec 21 2012, but in Hinduism they know what will happen.

edit on 5-6-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012

Is it just me?

you are right, a lot of events are occurring lately.

They have occured for a long time but compared to the planets stars etc our lifespans are nothing

Take the supermoon, it's called that when it's a full moon at it's closest approach to earth it happens every so often and has happened many times in the past and will again, the venus transit last one 2004 next 2117.

People on here tend to read to much into events!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'm convinced we are in a financial war.

A bit OT but the Mahabharata in on youtube, and has been, but I noticed it is now on Hulu Plus too. I've seen about half of it, look forward to getting to see the other episodes on TV.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The only war prediction in buddhism/hinduism i can think of is the war at the end of the first antrakalpa in the Vivartasthāyikalpa:

Eventually a great war will ensue, in which the most hostile and aggressive will arm themselves and go out to kill each other. The less aggressive will hide in forests and other secret places while the war rages. This war marks the end of the first antarakalpa.

Wiki

In short, the lifespan of the universe is divided in 4 cycle; each cycle is divided into 20 further cycles. We live at the end of 2nd cycle, first sub-cycle. The war is to be released when our lifespan as humans is no longer as 10 years and our average height doesn't exceed the size of your thumb.

Now even though this article is about Buddhist cosmology, it is very similair to Hindu cosmology, that is, they often use the same documents as reference.

One such similairity is the word Kalpa:

Wiki

edit on 10/6/12 by Reignite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join