It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Eclipse within 13 days could be war according to Hinduism.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

According to Hinduism, if two eclipses within 13 days, its a sign that a war will set in.

The disasters do not happen BECAUSE of eclipses. SOMETIMES, the eclipses and falling of meteoroids etc are INDICATORS of bad things to come. HOWEVER The ancient Indian scriptures have given a lot of SPECIFIC CONDITIONS TO BE PRESENT for bad results to take place. Like for example if two eclipses take place WITHIN 13 DAYS (as happened before the Mahabharata war for example and as discussed in the Krishna Karna Samvada in Mahabharata. Even then some more SPECIFIC conditions should be present. Like in those 13 days there should be two Saturdays and there should not two Thursdays etc. etc.

Tommorow June 4th we will experience a partial lunar eclipse , and on June 5th a venus transit. This Eclipses are within two days, not even 13 days but two days. Something major is going to occur after this two transits. I know for fact eclipses play a major role in our daily life. It brings changes. I have never seen two eclipes in two days. Is this what 2012 indicates according to Hinduism. Partial lunar eclipes, and the venus transit is basically a solar eclipse caused by venus instead of the moon. I have also read somehwere that huge war scenerio will began during fall , but war will not happen. This two eclipses back to back will bring alot of changes, maybe war maybe not, but according to hinduism two eclipses within 13 days started mahabharata a major war in Hinduism.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Also remember on the 20th of May there was a solar eclipse.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jvm222

Also remember on the 20th of May there was a solar eclipse.

yes i know, but that 15 to 16 days apart, In hindiusim states if someting distastrous to occur , two eclipses should be present within 13 days. And hey here it is , lunar eclipse june 4th and venus transit june 5th. Lets see what happens.
edit on 3-6-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

Well maybe we can take it on a personal scale, everything!
Yes something is happening outside and inside.

SNC.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012
According to Hinduism ..

Side note ... its nice to see something different posted. The same ol' christian and muslim 'prophecies' get old. Hinduism ... that could be a really interesting bunch of prophecy for someone to share with us. If you know more ... let us know.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Venus crossing the Sun is hardly an eclipse as we know them to be. It'll barely cover a pebble-size portion of the Sun.

What I still can't fathom is how did the ancients know about this transition? I mean, let's say an ancient lived 80 years, how can they know all about the cosmos in that short period of time? Amazing no matter what speculation we come up with. The Mayans knew about June 5 2012 over six-thousand years ago.
Yeah, no alien intervention here!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

According to Hinduism ..

Side note ... its nice to see something different posted. The same ol' christian and muslim 'prophecies' get old. Hinduism ... that could be a really interesting bunch of prophecy for someone to share with us. If you know more ... let us know.

here is something you can connect with the mayans

Mayan prophecy states that the renewed world of a new consciousness will be born on the occasion of the Venus passage across the Sun, The Venus cycle was especially important because the Maya believed it was associated with war and used it to divine coronations and war. Maya rulers planned for wars to begin when Venus rose.

mayans also claim start of war, maybe is this what all the culture relates to WAR?? I hope not, but the scenerio between Iran Israel and US is there to happen.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

According to Hinduism, if two eclipses within 13 days, its a sign that a war will set in.

Why are you ignoring the other conditions? Two Saturdays, etc?

And you know that they were talking about solar and lunar eclipses right? With the Sun and Moon.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Venus crossing the Sun is hardly an eclipse as we know them to be. It'll barely cover a pebble-size portion of the Sun.

What I still can't fathom is how did the ancients know about this transition? I mean, let's say an ancient lived 80 years, how can they know all about the cosmos in that short period of time? Amazing no matter what speculation we come up with. The Mayans knew about June 5 2012 over six-thousand years ago.

venus crossing the sun , is a major rare event. venus has many affects on Earth, we just dont see it , bec we are to busy in our normal lives.

The 2012 transit will cause the pacific plate to rock. Huge earthquake activity will ensue, culminating with an eruption in Yellowstone and a Tsunami which will flood japan. This will happen around the fall equinox. We will go back and examined the historical record below and you can see the correlation between the Venus transit, natural disasters, and war.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

The Mayans knew about June 5 2012 over six-thousand years ago.

You have a source, right?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Why are you ignoring the other conditions? Two Saturdays, etc?

And you know that they were talking about solar and lunar eclipses right? With the Sun and Moon.

Partila lunar eclipse is there caused by the moon, and venus transit is same as solar eclipse, it is just caused by venus. about the two saturdays i dont know how to make of that, but yesterday was one saturday, dont know how they calculated it.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

The Hindu reference is to lunar and solar eclipses.
Why do you ignore the other "conditions" specified? Are you smarter than them?

edit on 6/3/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
i usually take the hindus(and buddhist)especially the yogis, more seriously than any other religions. . so #, damn, we're #ed
edit on 3-6-2012 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The Hindu reference is to lunar and solar eclipses.
Why do you ignore the other "conditions" specified? Are you smarter than them?

It is a solar eclipse lol, what dont you understand. We just gave it a name venus transit, but its a solar eclipse, a small one, but its an eclipse.

An eclipse is an astronomical event that occurs when an astronomical object is temporarily obscured, either by passing into the shadow of another body or by having another body pass between it and the viewer. An eclipse is a type of syzygy.[1]

venus is passing between the sun and Earth so it is considered a solar eclipse.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The Hindu reference is to eclipses of the Sun by the Moon and of the Moon by Earth.
And what about those other conditions? Are they being met?

The Sun will not exactly be obscured, will it?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

The transit is NOT AN ECLIPSE

Obscured meaning - Keep from being seen; conceal

Venus will not keep the sun from being seen, it does not conceal it.
edit on 3-6-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

An eclipse is an astronomical event that occurs when an astronomical object is temporarily obscured, either by passing into the shadow of another body or by having another body pass between it and the viewer. An eclipse is a type of syzygy.[1]

Originally posted by wmd_2008

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

venus crossing the sun , is a major rare event. venus has many affects on Earth, we just dont see it , bec we are to busy in our normal lives.

The 2012 transit will cause the pacific plate to rock. Huge earthquake activity will ensue, culminating with an eruption in Yellowstone and a Tsunami which will flood japan. This will happen around the fall equinox. We will go back and examined the historical record below and you can see the correlation between the Venus transit, natural disasters, and war.

I didn't mean to make it sound insignificant or an unimportant event. I'm just saying, if it wasn't told to us, most of us wouldn't even notice. So it's not like an 'eclipse' that we're used to.
I am uncertain but is an eclipse an event when some celestial body covers another?....or, when it passes over it?

And um....Phage? There are plenty of sources on the Internet as far as the Mayans predicting this event. I am not going to do your homework so you can debate me.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

From another site

An eclipse occurs when one object gets in between you and another object and blocks your view. From Earth, we routinely experience two kinds of eclipses: an eclipse of the Moon and an eclipse of the Sun

2 types of eclipse

Tranit means

The phrase 'sic transit' is from the ancient, classical Latin language. Its meaning is the following: Thus it passes over. The word-by-word translation is as follows: 'sic' means 'thus'; and 'transit' means '[It] crosses, goes over, or passes over Read more: wiki.answers.com...'sic_transit'_mean#ixzz1wl8BwrPi

So venus crosses or passes over

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

There are plenty of sources on the Internet as far as the Mayans predicting this event. I am not going to do your homework so you can debate me.

Plenty of claims perhaps. No sources, no evidence.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join