It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever been stuck in a dream, what if you could not wake from that dream yeah What.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Have you ever been in a dream that you were so sure was real what if you could not wake from that dream how would you tell the dream world from the real world. There are no guarantees just never ending uncertainty never ending never ending. You would be walking around half asleep like you were drunk or something all the time can't think all the time. Maybe do something inapprpriate. Or obscene. Or obscenely inappropriate. Sleepwalking is a danger and I am here to inform you of sleepwalking. Discuss amongst yourselves .

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The mods really need to hit you hard. But they'll probably get me if I don't fill out the obligatory first line space to create a second line.

Seriously, you're wasting peoples' time. And it's not even funny to boot.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
It has a point or a purpose. Just let everything be and all will be revealed. It's like one of those obscure things you won't get to the end.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
No but I had a dream once where a friend and myself were walking through a
fog filled holler and we knew we were going to be attacked by some kind of creature
so I looked right at him and said ; Man I'm glad this is a dream.
and he said to me yea, but what about me ? I then woke up in a cold sweat.
This is the dream I had well, some of it. Did I leave my friend there in the dream to die ?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
OP, did you take too much Ambien?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Look I don't know if you are the same person making all the threads about dreams but wouldn't it be easier to roll it all into one thread? I have seen 3 of them pretty much lined up and what you are doing is actually being a nuisence.But because I have had an experience when I was younger concerning dreams i will share it and kleave it at that. I was asleep, having a random dream and in it there must of been a monster or something (I can't exactly remember) but what ever it was began to choke me in the dream.

Anyway it was one of those stunners where you literally wake up straight away when you are being traumitised and to my surprise, for about four seconds I think, I was choking, in real life, in my bed and it felt as though what ever was in my dream had manifested into our reality. I don't know how, or why, it is something I will never find an answer too and it is something that has never happened again. My mother told me it was probably warning me to quit smoking or something... Who knows, who cares as long as it doesn't happen again.

Now stop making thread after thread please. There are more important issues than dreams, everyone has them and also they have different experiences.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Geez dude, condense the last hour and a half of threads into one and keep it there.
If this isn't an attempt at stars and flags I don't know what is.
Some people want to read something in the new topics without reading the word dream over and over.
Not to mention you don't even have a paragraph per thread

Ridiculous, are you sleep typing or what?

reply to post by SedatedSon

He is, go read them all, it will take literally thirty seconds
edit on 3-6-2012 by Monsatan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monsatan

Ridiculous, are you sleep typing or what?

Sleep trolling is more like it. "Discuss it amongst yourselves" at the end of each thread. Isn't there some T&C rule about making near-identical threads over and over that don't even lead to discussions? I wish it were so!

edit on 3-6-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I know a lot about dreams, I was seeing where it was going and moving some stuff out of my profile. I was talking with the government fluent completely in my head, just like always. I am on full meds and they showed themselves again to me. It's been over five full years since they " landed" and I was strung out and exhausted it it 6:30 in the morning where I live. I am part of some eternal damnation project or something I don't know.
edit on 3-6-2012 by BladeRunner5050 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Please post your thought in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

**thread closed**

top topics

join