It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Gets Left Behind

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I can never understand the bickering over politicians and right/left when all who get into power have really none. They are told what to do and coached on how to act just like a sports athlete. Is it just a case of less of two evils.

This is government IMO:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

This was on the last part of the article you posted. Forbes is just like Fox, they support the super rich and could care less about middle/low class.

Obama’s winning was like a moon landing.  You noticed it more when you’re overseas.  America did it again, Brazilians told me.  The world can elect women presidents. It’s happened before. But what advanced economy has ever elected a black man? None. Not Europe. Not Latin America. Not Australia. Not even close. They’re not even on the ballot. Only in America. What a country.

This is just racist right winged propaganda BS because the right knows they are in trouble. So many republicans are either not going to vote or vote for an independent. Now I know I will probably get attacked but I think Obama is a good president, maybe not as good as Clinton but so much better then Bush. Obama has tried to move this country forward instead of holding it back like Bush. I will vote for Obama again for many reasons.
edit on 6/3/2012 by Djayed because: I am a math guy

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Most politicians are psychopathic megalomaniacs. That is why they do what they do.

That's the truth if I have ever heard it! Thanks for saying it! I think it takes a certain type of personality to even make it that far in the political world.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

This was on the last part of the article you posted. Forbes is just like Fox, they support the super rich and could care less about middle/low class.

Don't buy into the class warfare "argument".

This is just racist right winged propaganda BS because the right knows they are in trouble.

And I don't buy in to the strawman "racecard"

I will vote for Obama again for many reasons.

Kudos!

But there are many of us who have left Obama behind and think this country has been left behind.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

yeah right...i guess bush and company didn't have enough time to finish off the middle class, so "we" all should elect another republican to complete the job...i am excited about all of those low-paying, part-time, temporary, no-benefit jobs that romney will create

want to see what will happen?...just look to wisconsin, governor walker is following the blueprint set up by republicans to run the entire country.

reply to post by jimmyx

bush was too stupid, it's his "advisors" that are already in romneys circle that will carry on with the devastation
obama gets credit from 2009 and 2010 when he had a democratic congress...after that it was just " F the country, we're going to make this first black democratic president look as bad as possible, because we do not want another one".

Bush and his Republicans created a good economic boom for the middle class after the 9-11 financial devastations.
(even with resistance from RINOs)

Why would they do THAT and then rip it all down ??

The Fibrillating Palpitating Foaming-at-the-Mouth Ultra-Liberal Super Left Wing Fanatical Radical element infiltrated Congress with the 2006 elections.

Then they allowed the Ultra Left international banking/corporatist consortium to make the crash happen by using accounting tricks. Bush had a gun to his head.

Now we get Obama actually continuing that Marxist style agenda.

Thank God there are enough small localized genuine conservative businesses left to keep fighting this every step of the way.

You can only imagine what would be happening if the Ultra Left had more success !!
Wheeeew !

Our Economy on the home front

Miss Bush yet ? Workers of the world UNITE !

The Ultra Left influences started in 2007

Still like Obama & Co. ?

My name is Jumbo, and I Have HAD IT !!

edit on Jun-03-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Originally posted by neo96

But there are many of us who have left Obama behind and think this country has been left behind.
I respect that! I agree the country is going down the toliet, that is why class warfare seems not only relevant but something that needs to be addressed?

FYI I completely respect your decision, just like healthy discussions to see from different perspectives
edit on 6/3/2012 by Djayed because: Added an FYI

edit on 6/3/2012 by Djayed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by neo96

It'll be a landslide for Romney, not because of Romney, but because it'll be a referendum against Obama.

If Romney is smart, he'll reverse the edicts brought forth by the Obama administration.

This does not reflect any electoral map with polling that I have seen. In fact Obama has an easy road unless something goes very very wrong. Romeny has a very hard road ahead he has to rally the conservative base but, swing hard left to get to center as well. And everytime he does he faces tons of ads showing him flip flopping all over the place. He could just abandon the conservative base completely if he though he could swing enough of the center but he would have to make some moves to be pro getting out Afganistan and take up other Obama positions that are popular with center but, that will then get him labled as an Obama clone. Their is a reason none of the Republicans best and brightest ran this cycle because they are going to lose, better to save them untainted for 2016 and hope for a weak Dem nomination.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

You can only imagine what would be happening if the Ultra Left had more success !!
Wheeeew !

Actually, if either of the "sides" had full control, it would go pretty smoothly. It's by dividing the control and increasing the in-fighting that causes the problems. If the Left had full control, it would go fine, if the Right had full control, it would go fine. When there's a mixture of left ad right, there will be problems because they refuse to work together.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
www.realclearpolitics.com... sident/2012_elections_electoral_college_map.html

Popular polls don't mean much, electoral votes are what matters.

Many states are too close to call at this time.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

As I said before, ALL presidents get slammed. Regardless of whether Republican or Democrat, there will always be unhappy voters.

Yet this particular pres. has turned into a whiny butt. Big time.....

And if a president can't do his job and lead, then what's the point of having a president? And yes, that was asked with SARCASM before some one jumps on me.

The point is, some presidents SHOW and ACT like they are in control. And then there are some who act like they are not with the program. Obama shows no confidence or any kind of leader at all. I get it, the president is token figure to a certain degree, I understand that.

And every administration inherits problems from previous administrations, yes we all know that. He knew that when he ran in 2008. But one must over come all that and accept it and carry on with new ideas to resolve them. That's the whole point to an election, new people, new ideas. He's done nothing for this economy except make it worse with all their spending. And the jobless rates are no better.

There are no perfect presidents, yes we get that, but some are worse than others and that is the category to which I put Obama in....the worse category.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
MoveOn.org and it's progressive followers are embarrassed. They got duped into believing that Obama was a progressive liberal like them. When he turned out to be a warmongering, oil worshiping, big pharma loving fascist, that stung like nothing else could.

Too bad the rest of America can't see it, because he will get elected again.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It amazes me how many people I hear daily complaining about the politics of this country, and then go to the election booth and vote for the same morons we've elected for years. Left wing, right wing, it does not matter...we are not voting for who we feel should be president people! We are given a selection of handpicked individuals the parties want us to vote for that they feel will best support "their" initiatives not the peoples.

That is not a democracy!

The individuals presented to us will always be polar opposites on the B.S. issues the media hypes up to keep perpetrating the illusion of difference, but in the end the only policies passed are always in favor of corporations putting the most money in the politician's pockets!

Our government is bought and paid for, and its not even something they deny anymore. Look at all the positions, even in every recent presidents advisory committees...the vast majority of the individuals come directly from the corporations lobbying the most money into the system.

I challenge anyone to name one single policy from our recent presidents that has had a direct positive impact on the average american citizen!

There are none!

Yet we'll sit and watch our jobs, our retirements, or resources, and our way of life slowly erode away, and come election day we'll put another puppet in the white house. The party who's color matches the president's tie will dance in the street for a week spouting what great change our current political god has in store for us...and the four years later you'll all be back here complaining and wondering what the hell just happened!

Good luck with the bogus election. Can't wait to see which clown will run the circus this four years!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by notquiteright

That doesn't address the problems facing the U.S.

Electing another turkey won't magically erase memories of the previous turkey.

Looks like the left has already learned that the hard way, and now it's the right's turn to learn it.

Would it be a bad thing to just sleep through this election cycle? I can't see a nickle's worth of difference in the candidates, and the key word there might just be "nickle".

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by neo96

It'll be a landslide for Romney, not because of Romney, but because it'll be a referendum against Obama.

If Romney is smart, he'll reverse the edicts brought forth by the Obama administration.

Scary when the most leftist Prez is not left enough for the left....if they think he's too far right, what does that say about them?
edit on 3-6-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

What the right has yet to realize is that Romney is a leftist, too - he's just a leftist with money.

If you don't believe me, elect him, watch him, and remember what I said.

Nossir, it doesn't matter which pre-selected candidate you choose - the choice has already been made for you. Either vote for dog A or dog B, but either way you're gonna vote for a dog in this dog and pony show.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

yeah right...i guess bush and company didn't have enough time to finish off the middle class, so "we" all should elect another republican to complete the job...i am excited about all of those low-paying, part-time, temporary, no-benefit jobs that romney will create

want to see what will happen?...just look to wisconsin, governor walker is following the blueprint set up by republicans to run the entire country.

Stop that.

You're going to convince everyone to vote for Romney by making them think HE can turn a deficit into a surplus, too.

edit on 2012/6/4 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Idiots spouting idiotic idiocies while trying to make others look like idiots. I just see a bunch of anti-obama propaganda. Nice little pictures guys.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by beezzer

And what will that accomplish?

I give you 2 days after R$ is elected before his supporters start to whine in here.

Fact of the matter is, the person doesnt get voted in, he gets bought in. We will never see a real leader like Kennedy again due to this.

And your vote doesnt really count anyway. If TPTB want him back in office...he's there regardless of what a politico has to say about him.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Disappoint the far left and you get shoes and bra's thrown at you, disappoint the far right you wind up dead, America got what it asked for when Obama was elected. Next

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Disappoint the far left and you get shoes and bra's thrown at you, disappoint the far right you wind up dead, America got what it asked for when Obama was elected. Next

Nope the reverse is true Booth,Hinlkey,,Oswald,Loughner all Left wingers the ultimate act when liberals leave their "messiah" behind.
edit on 4-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

So in your mind, there is no "just crazy".

Everything needs a political explanation? As if the persons political views are what actually drives them to shoot someone???

I would think the political vieew is just incidental to the incident. The crazy is what makes them shoot other people.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join