It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Gets Left Behind

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Obama Gets Left Behind

Come on now. Is Obama really a “psychopathic megalomaniac”?

YES!

I learned of Obama’s problems today. Not from Ron Paul supporters. Not from Glenn Beck‘s Drudge wanna-be news site The Blaze. I read about Obama’s psychosis from left wing Democrats.

Everyday I get emails from former members of Move On, a pro-Democratic Party group that was famously active during the build-up to the Iraq War in 2003. They’re complaining about one man: President Obama.

www.forbes.com...

Seems Obama has base problems and this coming from Moveon from all places.It seems the hardcore Liberal support for Obama has fell short,really short.

There are some interesting emails here:

Snippet:

There’s a cancer in the presidency called Barack Obama. We have a psychopathic megalomaniac occupying the White house who could be compared to Nero, Caligula, Stalin, or Pol Pot in his disdain for human life.

read article for the rest.

This one from Codepink:

“Why should the public believe what the Obama administration says about the people being assassinated by drones? Especially since, as we learn in the New York Times, the administration came up with a semantic solution to keep the civilian death toll to a minimum: simply count all military-age males in a strike zone as combatants. The rationale, reminiscent of George Zimmerman’s justification for shooting Trayvon Martin, is that “people in an area of known terrorist activity, or found with a top Qaeda operative, are probably up to no good.” Talk about profiling! At least when George Bush threw suspected militants into Guantanamo their lives were spared.” — Medea Benjamin, CodePINK

Why should the public believe anything the Obama administration says indeed. While most if not all those are "left wing extremists" they are just like right wing extremists they do not make up a large part of the voter base, but are enough of them fed up with Obama?

Stay tuned 2012 end game.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

It'll be a landslide for Romney, not because of Romney, but because it'll be a referendum against Obama.

If Romney is smart, he'll reverse the edicts brought forth by the Obama administration.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Obama promise the far left a fundamental change (in their favor)and he failed them. It is not prudent to get in bed with either the far left or right....They don't just get pissed off and not vote, they do bad things when they are pissed, and Obama has pissed off quite a few....

I do find it truely crazy how the left is talking more negitive things about him than the right in many cases...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Compare that to moveon.org from 2008. What a difference these four years have made.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

And what will that accomplish?

I give you 2 days after R$ is elected before his supporters start to whine in here.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

I don't doubt that. I dislike Romney and Obama equally, but there is a bit of satisfaction watching Obama lose support after he was built up so much in the 2008 election, literally to god-like status, and winning the Nobel Prize, not for what he has done, but for all the great things he is going to do.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Maybe this is the reasoning behind the Bilderburg's meeting....

If the people, including democrats, are this dissatisfied with Obama, maybe they're here to give him an ultimatum, more or less.

Or deciding who the people's choice should be, as long as it fits with their agenda.

I, for one, am very let down with his lack of leadership and the way he keeps blaming every one else for the problems we are facing [namely Bush]. That old song and dance is getting REAL OLD... especially since the term is about over.

What's that old saying, if you can't run with the Big Dogs, stay off the porch.

Pres. Obama, you chose to be POTUS, now suck it up and do your job!!!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by notquiteright

Save your self-satisfaction for ##snipped##

That doesn't address the problems facing the U.S.

Electing another turkey won't magically erase memories of the previous turkey.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Also, I think it's important for Obama to lose this election. I don't like Romney, but Obama accidentally revealed himself

"This is my last election ... After my election I have more flexibility," Obama said, expressing confidence he will win a second term.

Source

Now, he was specifically talking about missile defense, here. But I think it displays a mindset in which he will be even more reckless in a second term since he wouldn't have to worry about winning another election. I find it deceitful and a bit scary.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by neo96

It'll be a landslide for Romney, not because of Romney, but because it'll be a referendum against Obama.

If Romney is smart, he'll reverse the edicts brought forth by the Obama administration.

Scary when the most leftist Prez is not left enough for the left....if they think he's too far right, what does that say about them?
edit on 3-6-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Well, I can multitask. I can be satisfied while doing other things. And, I'm not voting any turkey in. Neither of them will receive my vote.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

reply to post by neo96

Gee, sounds like the same situation we had 4 years ago.

Obama made the same promises to reverse everything Bush did. He started out alright when he ordered the closing of Guantanamo until the real people in power set him strait.

What makes you think Rmoney will fare any different when it comes to undoing Obama's messes?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

Gee, sounds like the same situation we had 4 years ago.

Obama made the same promises to reverse everything Bush did. He started out alright when he ordered the closing of Guantanamo until the real people in power set him strait.

What makes you think Rmoney will fare any different when it comes to undoing Obama's messes?

I don't know. Honestly, I don't.

If he isn't, then we'll have to find somone else.

The point is, however, that we know what Obama will do.

We can only hope (at this point) that Romney will be different.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by beezzer

And what will that accomplish?

I give you 2 days after R$ is elected before his supporters start to whine in here.

Two days, you give us too much credit.

I was bitching about the last election the very day after!

Nothing like having no real choices put before you to make you realize that changing the plantation master sill leaves us all as slaves.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Scary when the most leftist Prez is not left enough for the left....if they think he's too far right, what does that say about them?

The Ultra Left will scapegoat anybody when they can't have their way.

I think Obama is being "Left Behind" the donkey by the Ultra Left !!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Working over time huh?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

If Romney is smart

Query:If:Romney:Smart
Answer:Catastrophic Failure
The end.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Working over time huh?

Abso freekin lutely !!

can't let a crisis go to waste now can we ?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Hey man it's all about perception

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Awww, Obama, all alone. . . . .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join