It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Gets Left Behind

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
LOL at people thinking Obomney will be any better... Seems that most will never realize they are being played by the whole left right divide. There is not a dimes worth of difference between Democrats and Republicans. Doesn't matter who gets in there the same agenda just full steams ahead with a new dress and different color lipstick...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
With supporters like these, who needs enemies?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
And after all I tried to do for you....

Yikes !!

Well, there's always next time !!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
LOL at people thinking Obomney will be any better... Seems that most will never realize they are being played by the whole left right divide. There is not a dimes worth of difference between Democrats and Republicans. Doesn't matter who gets in there the same agenda just full steams ahead with a new dress and different color lipstick...

If, they are both the same then why worry?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

And -- not saying you are a Paul supporter -- but; many seem to hold a belief that the career politician would be any different. Really a highlight to your point you are making.

Vote for merit, for conviction and for principle; not party -- that is how I see it.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Huh huh huh.

Who let Beavis and Butt-head into here?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Not gonna happen...if I recall correctly, he supports NDAA and has not said a thing out the "kill list".

But then again I don't watch much news, so I could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by neo96

It'll be a landslide for Romney, not because of Romney, but because it'll be a referendum against Obama.

If Romney is smart, he'll reverse the edicts brought forth by the Obama administration.

Scary when the most leftist Prez is not left enough for the left....if they think he's too far right, what does that say about them?
edit on 3-6-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

It says that they understand left wing politics and you don't.

Obama is a centre-right statist. Even the moderately left do not support him.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by type0civ
reply to post by beezzer

Not gonna happen...if I recall correctly, he supports NDAA and has not said a thing out the "kill list".

But then again I don't watch much news, so I could be wrong.

You're correct, he said he would have signed it just the same.
edit on 3-6-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I dont care if its romney or Obama......NOTHING WILL CHANGE.....but it wont be a landslide for Romney and here is why.........After thousands of dead people voted for Romney,proven in Florida and south carolina and probably the rest of the states, they wont be able to do that in the main election. Obama will have the "cheating" advantage since the votes will be counted in Spain and that whole situation is the responsibility of the Obama administration.........

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I'd like to offer this.... www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know I've been able to anger many and comfort many and was able to stop a turmoil by starting a different turmoil, but now, ... I want to see what can be built. How can we rise from the rubble and make a difference now that we know that what we have been doing had no effect...
Please keep an open mind as you enter, you may be happily surprised

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

reply to post by neo96

It'll be a landslide for Romney, not because of Romney, but because it'll be a referendum against Obama.

If Romney is smart, he'll reverse the edicts brought forth by the Obama administration.

Exactly. I see Romney as another Bill Clinton. Not because of his democratic policies. But because of his ability to actually listen to people and see what they truly want. Obama only wants what he wants! That much was certain he complained to the soldiers in his memorial day speech. He does know most soldiers are proud to go to war for their country right!?

Romney can bring this divided country together by listening to both sides. Which he does support stuff from both sides and he gets eaten alive for it! Can we actually have a smart non-ideological president? Without both sides tearing into the man?
edit on 3-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If the far-left is attacking Obama he must be doing something right.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Obama doesnt drive because he is too stupid to get a license.............

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
If the far-left is attacking Obama he must be doing something right.

Maybe...

That is if you consider acting like a neo-con "right".

His base seems pretty upset.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

reply to post by neo96

how many edicts of bush did obama reverse?
all of these clowns have roughly the same paymasters
and they have the free speech of corporate people money
no reversals there

Part of operating the hegellian dialectic is to demonify the outgoing party with scandals so that there is enough of a margin to justify a mandate that has nothing to do with what the peeps vote for.
edit on 3-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Romney can bring this divided country together by listening to both sides. Which he does support stuff from both sides and he gets eaten alive for it! Can we actually have a smart non-ideological president? Without both sides tearing into the man?

romney is tied at the hip to Israeli military intelligence through bane capitol
you'll get what Israel wants
and what Israel wants is what the bankers tell them to want

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Republican owned media outlets are doing their part to support Romulus.

Actors on stages at the theater.

Good show.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
There is an ancient saying.... "four years of Obama will ensure sixteen years of a republican POTUS"

2nd

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412
Maybe this is the reasoning behind the Bilderburg's meeting....

If the people, including democrats, are this dissatisfied with Obama, maybe they're here to give him an ultimatum, more or less.

Or deciding who the people's choice should be, as long as it fits with their agenda.

I, for one, am very let down with his lack of leadership and the way he keeps blaming every one else for the problems we are facing [namely Bush]. That old song and dance is getting REAL OLD... especially since the term is about over.

What's that old saying, if you can't run with the Big Dogs, stay off the porch.

Pres. Obama, you chose to be POTUS, now suck it up and do your job!!!!!

The fact remains that the problems of America did start way before his election, and he basically got dealt a huge pile of crap on a plate.

Even Clinton admitted that mistakes were made during his time in the white house that lead to the situation now facing Americans.

Also, how does the president have the power to actually "lead" .He is still subject to congress , and his hands are tied concerning many issues.

I'm not an Obama fan, but how can anyone seriously blame a president for "everything". There is more than one man voting on issues always.

My guess is Obama would be jumping for joy if he wasn't re elected . It must get so frustrating trying to clean up messes by others, and constantly being criticized for the way you are doing it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join