It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Honor Looks Like...Flash Mob At Gate 38

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Ace video but song choice bit poor why not have the audio from the video footage?
My great grandad died in WWII so this makes me feel warm inside but the song was crap.....

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I saw this article today and thought I would share it. I know there are many here who do not support our troops, but there are many more that do.

It is sad to the highest degree, that honor is synonymous with being a soldier in your mind.

Those who work to avoid conflict, honor belongs to THEM. Honor belongs to the appreciator. Honor belongs to the single mother raising kids on her own. Honor belongs to parents who raise their children with love. Honor belongs to the human who does not hate nor discriminate. Honor is not a badge you wear, honor is not war but honor can be found in war, in the human that lays down his life for another human. Honor belongs to those who speak up because others cannot. Honor belongs to the humble, rich or poor. Honor belongs to humans who regard themselves humans before anything else. Honor belongs to the teachers who care and those who work for the betterment of our planet. Honor belongs to those that honor others as they honor themselves. Honor is respect.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

I really don't recall saying that soldiers were the only honor worthy people out there. Maybe I should go back and make sure I didn't "sleep post"...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

A lot does not mean all. I apologize that you assumed it was ALL when you read it, as it was not written that way.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

I know. I am not sure why someone felt the need to put the music over the cheers.
I notice this happens on a lot of youtube videos though.
edit on 6/4/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Good to know people out there still care. But it always makes me feel bad when one of them thank me for my service. I will never feel that I deserve the thanks they do. These men have seen more hell then many of us younger guys have.
edit on 7-6-2012 by Glowd33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join