It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Legal POTUS - Birth Certificate turmoil is over

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Nope, no joke to it, He is the POTUS, plain and simple.

A fraud sits as 'POTUS.... that's what you mean... Right!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

You see, in order to be POTUS, one must be a natural born citizen.

sarcasm ?

anyway, 1 thing I did learn in all this nonsense is no federal entity vets the candidates, it's the media's job

scary

No dear, it is the opposing candidate that vets them. If you are not happy about Obama being president and feel he isn't legally qualified, the problem would be with the GOP as they are responsible for vetting their competition.
....next...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

Nope, no joke to it, He is the POTUS, plain and simple.

A fraud sits as 'POTUS.... that's what you mean... Right!

No, but I certainly seem to be conversing with one at the moment.

.....next.....
edit on 2-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
This is what it's like debating this topic with someone like this purple birdie...

"You lose, I win. Why? Cuz I said so... you lose again."

That's some skillz.

edit on 2-6-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

So the birthers are represented by the donkey in the little cartoon huh? Got it.
...next...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I'm sorry that you have a delusional disorder.... Maybe you meant a man from Kenya sits as POTUS... Right!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I'm sorry that you have a delusional disorder.... Maybe you meant a man from Kenya sits as POTUS... Right!

No dear, President Obama does, he was born in Hawaii and has provided his birth certificate, both forms, to the public where it has been scrutinized and accepted by each and every person who actually has the authority or the means to question it and they found it acceptable. Yet... we have various people from all walks of life with no legal background, no technical background, no background that would qualify them in any way, shape or form who continue to harp about it even though their political party officials have accepted it and have moved on. What part of this is so difficult for you to understand?

.....next.....

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

No dear, President Obama does, he was born in Hawaii and has provided his birth certificate, both forms, to the public

You might be a victim of an elaborate fraud.... you may need to do more research if you believe that.
edit on 2-6-2012 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
reply to post by PurpleChiten

I see fraud is a word yet unknown to you. I don't think this is the true issue. I think the true issue falls on who made it happen?

I am very well aware of the word fraud as well as many other words that you could not begin to define, but I hardly see where vocabulary is the issue here.
He is the POTUS. Plain and simple, to the point, the end.

This is a great observation, PurpleChiten. I was unaware Obama was the POTUS.

In all seriousness, do you think no one would look the other way if something were to benefit themselves and/or a group (i.e. NWO).

We do this all the time. Most humans are selfish individuals who will help you if it will in return help them.

Your argument is redundant, we know who the POTUS is.

Even if you believe everyone who had a hand in this rigged election did it honestly, there is still chance of a mistake (but in this case, there is no mistake about it).

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

No dear, President Obama does, he was born in Hawaii and has provided his birth certificate, both forms, to the public

You might be a victim of an elaborate fraud.... you may need to do more research if you believe that.

Nope, it is final, it has been decided. Even the birthers themselves have griped at length about viewing them, have complained to no end about them, have whined and cried, spouted and spewed. They exist, they have been viewed by practically the entire country and no one, not a single soul has taken it to the courts nor have they given any proof otherwise, therefore, they stand.
If you have the means by which to prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that it is false, then, by all means, set an appointment with the Supreme Court and have them hear your case. Otherwise, what in the world are you expecting to accomplish other than looking like a big whiney baby that didn't get its way?

.....next.....

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dymiox

I see fraud is a word yet unknown to you. I don't think this is the true issue. I think the true issue falls on who made it happen?

I am very well aware of the word fraud as well as many other words that you could not begin to define, but I hardly see where vocabulary is the issue here.

In all seriousness, do you think no one would look the other way if something were to benefit themselves and/or a group (i.e. NWO).

We do this all the time. Most humans are selfish individuals who will help you if it will in return help them.

Even if you believe everyone who had a hand in this rigged election did it honestly, there is still chance of a mistake (but in this case, there is no mistake about it).

Yup, he's been the POTUS since January 20, 2009, the end of an error. Not redundant at all, it is actually self explanatory and very simple to follow, even for the birthers who seem to have great trouble with comprehending logic in all forms.
He is POTUS and that's that.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Oh, but I'm being EXTREMELY serious. He is the President of the United States of America. You don't have to like it, you can whine about it, you can cry about it. But...there is absolutely, positively beyond a shadow of a doubt, NOTHING you can do to change that. Nothing, aught, naught, zip, zilch, nada that you can do about it.
He IS the POTUS and will remain the POTUS and there isn't one single thing that you can do to change that, so get over it.

Well....as I can see this is not a serious thread......

There are actually two things that can be done:
he can lose the election

he can be impeached.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Otherwise, what in the world are you expecting to accomplish other than looking like a big whiney baby that didn't get its way?

There is nothing to accomplish, the whole presidential race is a joke, our impostor POTUS is a big Kenya joke.... Romney is a joke..... all of it a defunct government joke...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Yup, he's been the POTUS since January 20, 2009, the end of an error. Not redundant at all, it is actually self explanatory and very simple to follow, even for the birthers who seem to have great trouble with comprehending logic in all forms.
He is POTUS and that's that.

You're again correct in your argument that Obama is POTUS. This, again, I know. Let us move past this.

If Obama were to benefit a group of people who directly have a hand in the election process, there is probability that a selfish human being (yes, very difficult to imagine) will not have you in their best interest but rather themselves and/or their affiliated organization however public or private.

Being sworn into office does not gaurantee you of a minimum of 4 years in office. If a mistake or forgery has been made, Americans deserve justice.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Nobody did their due diligence vetting Obama.

Everybody (Senate, House, Secy's of States, others) assumed that he was well-qualified and "pristine" because....after all, he had been to Haaarvard. He had even been the President of the Haaaarvard Law Review! He had already been a Senator. Nobody really looked any further, or asked too many questions, now, did they?

Now we're stuck with the results of asleep-at-the-wheel so-called leaders not doing their job.

The good thing coming out of this whole fiasco regarding Obama, is that a definitive process for proper vetting is now being discussed, so someone doesn't become our POTUS by flying beneath the radar.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

Oh, but I'm being EXTREMELY serious. He is the President of the United States of America. You don't have to like it, you can whine about it, you can cry about it. But...there is absolutely, positively beyond a shadow of a doubt, NOTHING you can do to change that. Nothing, aught, naught, zip, zilch, nada that you can do about it.
He IS the POTUS and will remain the POTUS and there isn't one single thing that you can do to change that, so get over it.

Well....as I can see this is not a serious thread......

There are actually two things that can be done:
he can lose the election

he can be impeached.

On the contrary, this is a very serious thread. He was elected, he has served for three and a half years, he is the POTUS and that has not changed since day 1. These "birther claims" have been around for years now and they have been quelled one by one. Now they are trying to twist and turn with no legal basis whatsoever in order to try to ease their minds instead of stepping forward and trying to help fix the mess our nation is in.
Yes, he can lose the next election, but, at the present time, it doesn't seem likely.
If he were to commit a crime, he could be impeached, but the public outcry would be horrendous if there was an attempt to impeach him after the horrific war crimes that were committed by bush. So, that is not likely to happen over a birth certificate that has been validatated as legal by the state officials from the state that issued it.
This is a very serious thread and it is time to put an end to the ignorance, to DENY IGNORANCE and move this country forward regardless of who the POTUS is.
WE are a country, arguably the greatest nation in the world, and we have people who are nitpicking over something that has endured the testing, has been verified and should be put behind us so we can rebuild the nation that has gone through its second great depression although it has not been named as such yet.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Otherwise, what in the world are you expecting to accomplish other than looking like a big whiney baby that didn't get its way?

There is nothing to accomplish, the whole presidential race is a joke, our impostor POTUS is a big Kenya joke.... Romney is a joke..... all of it a defunct government joke...

No one, ever, can be more of a joke than George W Bush was. Not Obama, not Romney, not even Mickey Mouse.
.....next.....

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Oh who cares?

Really Jesus himself could come down here in flaming glory and tell every moron on this board Obama was born in Hawaii and they would fight with him about it! It's pointless to even discuss it anymore. I just tell people Obama was born in the center of Hollow earth from the union of Hitler and Chaka Khan.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

You see, in order to be POTUS, one must be a natural born citizen.

sarcasm ?

anyway, 1 thing I did learn in all this nonsense is no federal entity vets the candidates, it's the media's job

scary

No dear, it is the opposing candidate that vets them. If you are not happy about Obama being president and feel he isn't legally qualified, the problem would be with the GOP as they are responsible for vetting their competition.
....next...

fail

I defend obama AND romney in all the birther threads. and you are also incorrect in who vets candidates.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

So your tactic to dismiss the "obvious nonsense", is to start ANOTHER thread on BHO's birth certificate?

Yeah.......that'll work.

Next..........

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

You're again correct in your argument that Obama is POTUS. This, again, I know. Let us move past this.

If Obama were to benefit a group of people who directly have a hand in the election process, there is probability that a selfish human being (yes, very difficult to imagine) will not have you in their best interest but rather themselves and/or their affiliated organization however public or private.

Being sworn into office does not gaurantee you of a minimum of 4 years in office. If a mistake or forgery has been made, Americans deserve justice.

Then those who are interested in addressing it need to address it with the Supreme Court of the United States instead of constantly whining and crying about it on internet message boards where they have no hope of solving anything in any way.
.....next.....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join